Coldplay's Music of the Spheres World Tour | Kings of Wembley Stadium!

gustavothehuman

I’d say Düsseldorf, Lyon and Munich will get a 4th show each. That will probably be it but I’m hoping they somehow be allowed to add a 5th or 6th show in Dublin. Demand is there and I want the record. I feel like their max is 4 though for Europe since London is the only place that got more than that. 

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gustavothehuman

• ariananext

• Shelter

• shark_heather

I tried to get tickets for Vienna today and failed miserably :sosad:

Got tickets to Vienna for 2 different dates :jonny: 

Spoiler

TM Austria messed up I think, they added whole sections of tickets for the 3rd Vienna show the evening before TM presale officially started and we could buy 8 tickets next to each other by having Ticketmaster accounts only, no codes were needed. :rip:

I just need one arena ticket for 09.07 Athens 

How is possible that i was 2 hours in the queue and there was not even 1 ticket left 😭😭😭😭

• 2 weeks later...

do they ever do general sale tickets or do they all sell out in the presale market? :thing:  

3 hours ago, Katamari said:

do they ever do general sale tickets or do they all sell out in the presale market? :thing:  

There was a general sale but I think most tickets were already sold by then.

Does anyone know if there's a way to make sure the tickets you buy on stubhub are 100% legit? I'd need to buy 4 and if I spend all that money(plus travel and accommodation) just to end up with fake tickets I'm gonna kms. 

It's funny how the media ignores this tour even though they have grossed more than $600m from like 165 shows which is huge. 

10 minutes ago, IVY said:

It's funny how the media ignores this tour even though they have grossed more than $600m from like 165 shows which is huge. 

Who cares about media attention though? Kings are slaying effortlessly :clap3:

26 minutes ago, IVY said:

You’re right. If it wasn’t for this thread I wouldn’t have known of its success. 

5 hours ago, IVY said:

107 shows actually, the other 58 are yet to happen! I think a lot of it has to do with social media, they don't bring those Taylor/BTS levels of engagement, so even when their impact is registered (see the Wikipedia page), the word does not get spread.

6 hours ago, IVY said:

It's all about PR. Coldplay has never done much PR in their entire career

6 hours ago, IVY said:

I think it has more to do with them not dominating billboard charts or album sales. 

Damn...can I get 1 million? 

11 hours ago, Beyondslay said:

Damn...can I get 1 million? 

DM them.

Edited by Popboi.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I see Ticketmaster says Limited availability for shows in Germany and Austria, but I can't find a single ticket (not even the VIP packages) :'( Does anyone have any tea on how to get the tickets?

Hyped for the LA show, we waited a while but it’s finally here. :jonny5:

12 hours ago, Hurem said:

I see Ticketmaster says Limited availability for shows in Germany and Austria, but I can't find a single ticket (not even the VIP packages) :'( Does anyone have any tea on how to get the tickets?

They will probably release some Infinity Tickets as the shows get closer, make sure to sign up.

Edited by gustavothehuman

2 hours ago, Mellark said:

Hyped for the LA show, we waited a while but it’s finally here. :jonny5:

Too bad they aren’t coming to the Bay Area. 

Just came back from the LA show and it was phenomenal, kinda wish I was on floor instead but I got a good view from my section. Luckily the Rose Bowl is small so any view is good, but it's such a pain to leave waited almost an hour to get to the shuttle and it was low-key frustrating, but yeah. I feel the public in my section wasn't feeling the MOTS album besides My Universe but were hyped at everything else. It was a super fun show, kinda wish I was going tomorrow but after experience chaos at the Rose Bowl, eh, a big no-no. I am starting to see why artists are doing SoFi Stadium instead. The openers were good too.

7 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Too bad they aren’t coming to the Bay Area. 

Surprised they didn't add a Bay Area date, but then I remembered this leg is for the postponed shows that were supposed to happen last year but got canceled. The LA show was supposed to be at SoFi but it got canceled because of logistic issues and after seeing the show tonight would be impossible at SoFi since some of the outdoor elements wouldn't work. It's an indoor stadium, that's why. This tour is very outdoor stadium-esque. I had to decide between other shows tonight, but they will tour again, Coldplay... who knows? So glad I went with Coldplay.

Edited by Mellark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mellark said:

Just came back from the LA show and it was phenomenal, kinda wish I was on floor instead but I got a good view from my section. Luckily the Rose Bowl is small so any view is good, but it's such a pain to leave waited almost an hour to get to the shuttle and it was low-key frustrating, but yeah. I feel the public in my section wasn't feeling the MOTS album besides My Universe but were hyped at everything else. It was a super fun show, kinda wish I was going tomorrow but after experience chaos at the Rose Bowl, eh, a big no-no. I am starting to see why artists are doing SoFi Stadium instead. The openers were good too.

Surprised they didn't add a Bay Area date, but then I remembered this leg is for the postponed shows that were supposed to happen last year but got canceled. The LA show was supposed to be at SoFi but it got canceled because of logistic issues and after seeing the show tonight would be impossible at SoFi since some of the outdoor elements wouldn't work. It's an indoor stadium, that's why. This tour is very outdoor stadium-esque. I had to decide between other shows tonight, but they will tour again, Coldplay... who knows? So glad I went with Coldplay.

Coldplay will definitely tour again, but considering the five year break between AHFOD and MOTS, you made the right choice.

7 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

Coldplay will definitely tour again, but considering the five year break between AHFOD and MOTS, you made the right choice.

The thing is that two artists I also listen to were performing in the city last night as well, but those artists will tour again. Coldplay 10/10 recommend. It was soaking. Kinda wish I was going again tonight but I don't want to deal with the stress of getting out of the Rose Bowl and I have work in the AM, so yikes.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.