Coldplay's Music of the Spheres World Tour | Kings of Wembley Stadium!

gustavothehuman

Just now, shark_heather said:

Yeah i remember back then when the tickets were released i wanted San Siro ... and i got a :deadbanana2: instead 

They're probably the first big acts to perform in Naples which is the biggest nearest city for me, when I tell you the whole region went crazy that day. When tickets dropped I was working and I heard people running and screaming in the hallways of the building :ahh:

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gustavothehuman

• ariananext

• Shelter

• shark_heather

Yeah I really we get a decent opening act :dancehall:

1 minute ago, ariananext said:

They're probably the first big acts to perform in Naples which is the biggest nearest city for me, when I tell you the whole region went crazy that day. When tickets dropped I was working and I heard people running and screaming in the hallways of the building :ahh:

I don't even know I managed to get a ticket pretty quickly :rip:

1 minute ago, ariananext said:

Damn if i knew that the demand was so crazy in Italy , i would go straight to the Gotebord date and im sure i would be able to snatch good tickets . Anyway, now its over for me 

3 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

Yeah I really we get a decent opening act :dancehall:

I don't even know I managed to get a ticket pretty quickly :rip:

Yep! I hope so, too. Honestly same, shockingly it was a lot harder to get Abel's tickets than Coldplay's. Although it was probably just me because people went through hell and back for Coldplay's.

3 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Damn if i knew that the demand was so crazy in Italy , i would go straight to the Gotebord date and im sure i would be able to snatch good tickets . Anyway, now its over for me 

Maybe you'll manage to get tickets closer to the date! Last year I got two floor tickets for Dua's show 2 months before the date

18 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Yep! I hope so, too. Honestly same, shockingly it was a lot harder to get Abel's tickets than Coldplay's. Although it was probably just me because people went through hell and back for Coldplay's.

Maybe you'll manage to get tickets closer to the date! Last year I got two floor tickets for Dua's show 2 months before the date

3 times more expensive? 🤣

Yeah but i need also to organize the trip.  I am from Berlin 

Anyways it wasn't my time , maybe on the next tour

1 hour ago, shark_heather said:

Why they didn't announce more dates , i dont get it 

They already broke the record for most dates for a single tour in multiple countries :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

still no word on opening act, @gustavothehumando you have any prediction? you're the only coldplay stan that I know :bird:

Nothing yet. Hopefully not H.E.R., she opened so many times that my European mutuals on Twitter already know her set list front to back :redface:

33 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Coldplay always release some last minutes tickets due to stage configuration, returns, etc. You should try it!

Edited by gustavothehuman

5 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

Coldplay always release some last minutes tickets due to stage configuration, returns, etc. You should try it!

Wow this i didnt know 

22 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

Hopefully not H.E.R., she opened so many times that my European mutuals on Twitter already know her set list front to back :redface:

:lmao:

I think she'll be too busy preparing her own solo tour & releasing her next album to be in Europe in May through July but idk

1 hour ago, shark_heather said:

No thankfully it was face value

Camila barely did any dates, why isnt she doing more?

1 hour ago, MadameX said:

So no Asian leg whatsoever?

Next year.

I heard a concert movie will be released on cinemas and streaming. I hope they'll put the whole show there.

3 hours ago, spiritboy said:

I heard a concert movie will be released on cinemas and streaming. I hope they'll put the whole show there.

They did a broadcast thing on cinemas last year and will be releasing a final version with remastered audio and behind-the-scenes content next month. I didn't heard anything about a streaming release but I wouldn't doubt it, they are extremely prolific when it comes to live performances.

On 3/6/2023 at 10:36 PM, Armani? said:

Camila barely did any dates, why isnt she doing more?

I wouldn't mind it, I love when I know songs from the opening acts

• 2 weeks later...

I was not expecting People of the Pride to go so hard live, A Sky Full of Stars without a phone slayed too :jonny5:

More then hearing some of my favorite songs (including O, which literally saved my life), I was just so happy to see them in person, to know they are real, I love these four men with all my heart :sosad:

1 minute ago, gustavothehuman said:

More then hearing some of my favorite songs (including O, which literally saved my life), I was just so happy to see them in person, to know they are real, I love these four men with all my heart :sosad:

By the way, they look EXACTLY the same from pictures and all, it was like they came out of my phone :dies:

Congrats, I saw them live back in 2017 and it was amazing. I just hope they return to my country but that might not be happening :/

45 minutes ago, I'm JAVIng Fun said:

Congrats, I saw them live back in 2017 and it was amazing. I just hope they return to my country but that might not be happening :/

Where are you from?

Philippines :/

3 hours ago, I'm JAVIng Fun said:

Philippines :/

Guy said the band will go to Japan in 2024, so the Asian leg will come, don't worry. Their show in Manila was quite profitable too, so I'm sure that will be taken in consideration when they plan out the whole thing.

Edited by gustavothehuman

3 hours ago, Winged said:

Just over two months for me 

I’m glad you enjoyed @gustavothehuman

I saw them for a second time yesterday too, but on the chairs. Getting to know two different perspectives was really fun!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.