Coldplay's Music of the Spheres World Tour | Kings of Wembley Stadium!

gustavothehuman

10 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

When I said 10, I meant 10 for each city! They filled Stade de France four times too :gaycat:

I understand the frustration, but their demand in the US/Canada is not as high as elsewhere. None of their stops had more than two dates :bird:

Yeah that's for sure but I think when they got back with the west coast shows the demand was higher

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gustavothehuman

• ariananext

• Shelter

• shark_heather

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, MP3 said:

Yeah that's for sure but I think when they got back with the west coast shows the demand was higher

Definitely! I used to check the stadium maps to see how the sales were going and the overall performance was much better than 2022.

Edited by gustavothehuman
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Dublin was insane. So glad I got to see them again. I think around 80k+ was there. @gustavothehuman is Dublin the biggest of the tour again? 

2 hours ago, Shelter said:

Dublin was insane. So glad I got to see them again. I think around 80k+ was there. @gustavothehuman is Dublin the biggest of the tour again? 

Not sure, we'll have to wait until the boxscore comes out.

17 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

Not sure, we'll have to wait until the boxscore comes out.

Their insta is claiming 82k last night. :WAP:

4 hours ago, Shelter said:

Their insta is claiming 82k last night. :WAP:

Let's hope it's even more :giraffe:

Beside London, Dublin will probably be the biggest European stop, not so far from Paris

I rreally hope we get the boxscores not so long after the final European shows 

2 hours ago, MP3 said:

Beside London, Dublin will probably be the biggest European stop, not so far from Paris

I rreally hope we get the boxscores not so long after the final European shows 

Their one-off show during AHFOD Tour grossed more than $8 million, so I'm hoping for $10-12 million per date now.

Saw them on N1 and N3 in Vienna and hands down these were the best shows I've ever seen live. I absolutely need to get a ticket for at least one of the rumoured Wembley dates :jonny:

• 3 weeks later...

:clap3::WAP:  Ireland being their biggest, of course. 

:jonnycat: 605 million from Europe alone. 

@gustavothehuman 

Edited by Shelter
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, Shelter said:

:clap3::WAP:  Ireland being their biggest, of course. 

:jonnycat: 605 million from Europe alone. 

@gustavothehuman 

Europe alone ending the entire AHFOD Tour :deadbanana4:

I'm so sad I missed them this time :gaycat7:

I wonder if they will add more cities to the 2025 summer leg, the England shows are in August so June and July could be a possibility for more cities

Still waiting for a proper NA leg too

7 hours ago, Shelter said:

You still can sign up for pre-sale without ordering the album (it's actually not legal to do so in the UK) 

This is such a scam

:suburban:

3 hours ago, MP3 said:

I wonder if they will add more cities to the 2025 summer leg, the England shows are in August so June and July could be a possibility for more cities

Still waiting for a proper NA leg too

Word on the street is that Paris and Berlin fell through. I guess their Asian/African shows will take longer than expected in the first half of the year and the US dates will come before the UK, leaving them without room for mainland Europe.

3 hours ago, OrgVisual said:

You still can sign up for pre-sale without ordering the album (it's actually not legal to do so in the UK) 

This is such a scam

:suburban:

They need to bag that +100k debut!

moo.png

• Thanks 1

I could go to their shows multiple times tbh after attending once this summer. It's crazy to think that with the remaining dates they will sold another 1.200.000 tickets and they clearly have more opportunities of touring in North America, South Africa and Middle East/India. I can't forget the feelings that this show gave me. Truly the best tour ever!

I saw them on the MX and AHFOD tours so I told myself it was ok to "skip" this one but now it's been so long since I last saw them that I wanna see them again. Hopefully they do some North America shows next year.

This is officially the highest grossing tour of all time since Taylor isn't reporting her numbers but with all these dates still coming up in 2025 they surely will surpass the eras tour's unofficial estimated gross too right? They're absolutely insane 

1 hour ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

This is officially the highest grossing tour of all time since Taylor isn't reporting her numbers but with all these dates still coming up in 2025 they surely will surpass the eras tour's unofficial estimated gross too right? They're absolutely insane 

$1.059B is already above Pollstar's estimated gross, but her 2024 shows weren't counted yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.