Coldplay's Music of the Spheres World Tour | Carbon emissions reduced by 59%!

gustavothehuman

3 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Amsterdam are currently the last planned shows in the schedule

Oh right, I forgot about that. They definitely have performances in other continents in the bag though. I've seen rumors about Seoul shows in April. They still own LA some dates in the United States too, and leaving Oceania out simply doesn't make sense.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gustavothehuman

• ariananext

• Shelter

• shark_heather

The coldplay fever here in Italy is real. The fact I got my tickets in like 20 mini and there are tons of people who spent hours and yet they didnt get them :rip:

There are 7 songs charting on Spotify top200 Italy as of today :dies:

6 hours ago, Starkboy said:

The coldplay fever here in Italy is real. The fact I got my tickets in like 20 mini and there are tons of people who spent hours and yet they didnt get them :rip:

There are 7 songs charting on Spotify top200 Italy as of today :dies:

I got 4 tickets during the presale yesterday and I mean, it wasn't that smooth but not too hard either, today it was a nightmare. Since I'm usually pretty good at these things I had like 10 people among family and friends asking me to get them tickets, I started my queue this morning at 10 am and right now, almost 13 hours later I still have 1000 people in front of me and I don't think there's anything left. 

OMG i want to buy tickets for Amsterdam for my friend and i and everything is sold out :rip: 

• 1 month later...

I literally want to k word myself right now. I had everything booked for October 12th :chick3:

Still waiting on those LA dates. Most likely either Rose Bowl or Dodgers Stadium. Hoping it's the first. :skull:

Edited by Mellark

46 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

I literally want to k word myself right now. I had everything booked for October 12th :chick3:

Nooo grl I'm so sorry. I know you are the biggest Coldplay fan here :dancehall:

1 hour ago, gustavothehuman said:

I'm so sorry, Gustavo! You don't deserve this.

Hopefully you can work it out with the new dates next year without much issue. 

With an intense tour like this I was fearing something like this was going to happen.

On 10/5/2022 at 2:19 AM, Eric. said:

I'm so sorry, Gustavo! You don't deserve this.

Hopefully you can work it out with the new dates next year without much issue. 

With an intense tour like this I was fearing something like this was going to happen.

I think the tour's schedule is fine, there's always breaks between dates and between months, but during Rock In Rio there was a really heavy rain and in Chile the temperature was cold to the point everyone were wearing extra clothes :gaycat6:

This girl went viral for her over-hydrated hand nnnnnnnnnnnn

Edited by gustavothehuman

On 10/5/2022 at 1:55 AM, unclefloprry said:

Nooo grl I'm so sorry. I know you are the biggest Coldplay fan here :dancehall:

I got full refund for my Airbnb and the tickets themselves will be rather easy (I want to try the São Paulo dates when the shows are rescheduled), but the airplane tickets are a complete nightmare to change or cancel :deadbanana4:

On 10/5/2022 at 1:18 AM, Mellark said:

Still waiting on those LA dates. Most likely either Rose Bowl or Dodgers Stadium. Hoping it's the first. :skull:

The second US leg is confirmed for 2023, it probably will come along with some Asian dates.

Not them having to change from Allianz Parque to Morumbi, that stadium is literally falling apart :deadvision:

At least the boxscore will be serving bigger attendance numbers I guess. 

On 10/5/2022 at 7:21 AM, gustavothehuman said:

I think the tour's schedule is fine, there's always breaks between dates and between months, but during Rock In Rio there was a really heavy rain and in Chile the temperature was cold to the point everyone were wearing extra clothes :gaycat6:

I went to the third date and it wasn't cold at all (maybe the tickets being completely oversold had to do with that, not a single space to breathe and some people couldn't even enter as even the entrances were full; also cold pun not intended), the final one the day after though... :deadbanana2: rain and freezing. Wouldn't be surprised if that's what caused the infection.

So sorry yours was rescheduled :dancehall:

On 10/5/2022 at 7:21 AM, gustavothehuman said:

that hand ajsakjdada :ahh:

1 hour ago, Popboi. said:

I went to the third date and it wasn't cold at all (maybe the tickets being completely oversold had to do with that, not a single space to breathe and some people couldn't even enter as even the entrances were full; also cold pun not intended), the final one the day after though... :deadbanana2: rain and freezing. Wouldn't be surprised if that's what caused the infection.

So sorry yours was rescheduled :dancehall:

At least my venue didn't changed, the São Paulo crowd went from a top notch stadium like Allianz to this :rip:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsGArydLoktQeosy0oY-o

• 2 weeks later...

They added dates for Curitiba after all, I refuned my Rio ticket and will be going there instead, can't believe they're coming to my state! :celestial4:

• 1 month later...

I need the live album now or at least drop a cute EP to accompany the 2023 leg? The album will be 2 years out and they still riding on My Universe 

3 hours ago, ariananext said:

Who do you think will open their European leg next summer? Any rumors? 

Reveal hidden contents

I have no idea. One thing's for sure though: it will be a female artist or female-led group.

9 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

I have no idea. One thing's for sure though: it will be a female artist or female-led group.

ugh I want to know, I hope it's someone exciting 

4 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

they better announce another US leg 

They will, it's been confirmed already.

• 3 weeks later...

History makers :clap3:

And that’s with them having cheap prices, honestly this was the best concert I’ve ever been 

Still waiting on the new LA dates. :santa:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.