Coldplay's Music of the Spheres World Tour | Backstage documentary on May 28th!

gustavothehuman

50 minutes ago, ariananext said:

It was amazing! I was kind of sad they didn't play Charlie Brown or Magic which were on the setlist iirc, but oh well. It went by so quick, felt like one hour but it was a little over 2!

Yes, time flies during their concerts, it's crazy! Charlie Brown was removed from the setlist starting from Bogotá last year, they only play it occasionally now. Magic appears frequently but was never a fixed spot, Chris would probably sing it in Italian anyway, not sure if you would like that :redface:

• Like 1

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gustavothehuman

• ariananext

• Shelter

• Mellark

9 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

Yes, time flies during their concerts, it's crazy! Charlie Brown was removed from the setlist starting from Bogotá last year, they only play it occasionally now. Magic appears frequently but was never a fixed spot, Chris would probably sing it in Italian anyway, not sure if you would like that :redface:

It was amazing anyway, felt like a dream tbh, I feel like it never happened somehow lol

6 minutes ago, ariananext said:

It was amazing anyway, felt like a dream tbh, I feel like it never happened somehow lol

There's a theory our brain associates happy concert memories with trauma due to how intense they are, so everything gets locked up. Never searched properly to see if there's actual scientific basis for it though, but makes sense to me.

Edited by gustavothehuman

1 minute ago, gustavothehuman said:

There's a theory our brain associates happy concert memories with trauma due to how intense they are, so everything gets locked up. Never searched properly to see if there's actual scientific basis for it though, but makes sense to me.

It does! I guess I'll have to keep going to shows to test this theory lol

• Like 1

Wait 2 dates in the Philippines? :coffee2:

1 hour ago, I'm JAVIng Fun said:

Wait 2 dates in the Philippines? :coffee2:

And my fingers are crossed for a third, rumor has it a second date in Thailand is coming as well.

The way Coldplay spoiled me so much with all those European / Latin American records that I'm feeling disappointed at FIFTEEN Asian stadiums now :deadbanana2:

Edited by gustavothehuman

57 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

And my fingers are crossed for a third, rumor has it a second date in Thailand is coming as well.

Truly global act :clap3:

Do you know if they still do Infinity Tickets? :lakitu:

13 minutes ago, Mellark said:

Do you know if they still do Infinity Tickets? :lakitu:

Yes.

I'm so excited! Only 12 days until I see them for the 4th time in my life :party: it's insane that they booked 4x Ullevi here in Sweden

Are u kidding me!? He better attends eras tour next year too at Zurich. I'll be so happy. 

1 hour ago, Steve Johnson said:

Are u kidding me!? He better attends eras tour next year too at Zurich. I'll be so happy. 

Roger, Messi, Beyoncé... Coldplay are collecting all the legends this tour :jonny5:

@gustavothehuman what’s the story with further legs? If EU is getting another leg, what about Australia? Surely they will get a full leg and not just those 2 Perth shows. 

36 minutes ago, Shelter said:

@gustavothehuman what’s the story with further legs? If EU is getting another leg, what about Australia? Surely they will get a full leg and not just those 2 Perth shows. 

I only heard rumours about Europe in 2024 and that the tour will go on into 2025, so yes, they are very likely to pay another visit to Australia.

• Like 1

They were supposed to release concert movie on streaming after playing in cinemas, anyone know what happened to it?

1 hour ago, spiritboy said:

They were supposed to release concert movie on streaming after playing in cinemas, anyone know what happened to it?

There won't be any release for streaming platforms (not for now anyway).

• 2 weeks later...

I have a very stupid question as I have never done pre sale before :dies: They say the code is unique, but can I login by using multiple devices? 

3 minutes ago, Sept said:

I have a very stupid question as I have never done pre sale before :dies: They say the code is unique, but can I login by using multiple devices? 

I think so yes, you just can’t go over the limit of tickets. 

46 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Got my tickets for Rome :heart:

I was about to enter after waiting 40 min to the queue and it went to an error page  :rip:

11 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

I was about to enter after waiting 40 min to the queue and it went to an error page  :rip:

I had over 1h of queue on Ticketmaster meanwhile I did no queue at all on TicketOne (italian ticket seller). At 9.03 I had my tickets already :rip: 

Anyone has a code for Athens ? :cries:

I snatched a standing ticket for the first date in Vienna. Let me also try for Düsseldorf tomorrow. I cannot wait to experience this again! I'm absolutely thrilled.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.