Coldplay's Music of the Spheres World Tour | Backstage documentary on May 28th!

gustavothehuman

I saw them in the Mylo Xyloto and A Head Full of Dreams tours and I was considering going to one of the last North American shows but the tickets are too expensive. I hate Ticketmaster. I would spend the cash but I already got tickets for Madonna and RBD and I kind of want to go to Bey's tour as I've never seen her live solo, so I am being more cautious with money.

I know they are a great live act (although, don't drag me, their shows are pretty much the same) but I didn't quite love their last album. I will be monitoring the tickets, hopefully I can snatch some not that expensive.  

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gustavothehuman

• ariananext

• Shelter

• Mellark

4 hours ago, rta1913 said:

I saw them in the Mylo Xyloto and A Head Full of Dreams tours and I was considering going to one of the last North American shows but the tickets are too expensive. I hate Ticketmaster. I would spend the cash but I already got tickets for Madonna and RBD and I kind of want to go to Bey's tour as I've never seen her live solo, so I am being more cautious with money.

I know they are a great live act (although, don't drag me, their shows are pretty much the same) but I didn't quite love their last album. I will be monitoring the tickets, hopefully I can snatch some not that expensive.  

You would be surprised with how good the album is live, I can't listen to Higher Power without crying anymore :chick3:

I'm going to miss them so much, this tour was a really memorable experience. I volunteered for Love Button, met some amazing people from Coldplay Twitter and was among the lucky few who listened to "O" and "Orphans" live, Chris said they will come back but two years feel like an eternity right now :gaycat6:

CHVRCHES was nice, I hope you enjoy them @ariananext

Edited by gustavothehuman

8 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

CHVRCHES was nice, I hope you enjoy them @ariananext

Thanks! I have no idea who the other girl is (the italian one) :dies:

41 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Thanks! I have no idea who the other girl is (the italian one) :dies:

I looked up some of these and there was a girl with 3k followers on Instagram :deadvision:

The band are going hard on the indie/beginner artist support and that makes me happy, it shows they have not forgotten their origins.

1 hour ago, gustavothehuman said:

I looked up some of these and there was a girl with 3k followers on Instagram :deadvision:

The band are going hard on the indie/beginner artist support and that makes me happy, it shows they have not forgotten their origins.

yeah i've looked her up as well :dies:

glad I got CHVRCHES and not Griff as I've always seen her on Dua's FN Tour!

WTF the infinity tickets disappeared in seconds 🤬😡🤬🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡

Didn't they say not that long ago they weren't gonna tour extensively bc they were SOOOOO conscious about the planet and carbon footprint? 115 dates in the past year alone doesn't seem sustainable to me but to each their own I guess. :rip: 

6 hours ago, igninton said:

Didn't they say not that long ago they weren't gonna tour extensively bc they were SOOOOO conscious about the planet and carbon footprint? 115 dates in the past year alone doesn't seem sustainable to me but to each their own I guess. :rip: 

They did 65 dates last year. Staying more time in less cities is currently their best option to reduce transportion emissions. Either way, the band know it's not perfect, which is why the plan's goal is reducing carbon footprint by 50% compared to the AHFOD Tour, with the remaining 50% being handled through offsetting methods.

• 1 month later...

100-200k people in line for Perth according to some fans who were trying to get pre-sale tickets.

• 3 weeks later...

The best concert and night of my life! 

Do you know what the plans are for future legs in 2024 (and beyond)? Have the band members hinted at anything? @gustavothehuman

On 3/23/2023 at 11:36 AM, I'm JAVIng Fun said:

Philippines :/

They're coming!

FyAPaHBWAAASpV6?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 hour ago, Feanor said:

Do you know what the plans are for future legs in 2024 (and beyond)? Have the band members hinted at anything? @gustavothehuman

If everything goes according to the plan, the tour will be finished in 2025. They will announce new Asian dates on June 12th. I'm expecting the next year to include another visit to North America, a proper run in Oceania (instead of just Perth) and *maybe* shows in Africa and the Middle East.

• Like 1

ooh this will be interesting to see if they will come back here!

OMG they are coming back :gaycat7:

2 hours ago, ariananext said:

my show in 2 days, so excited!

Chris is already in Naples, make sure to look for him at some tourist spots :bird:

1 hour ago, gustavothehuman said:

Chris is already in Naples, make sure to look for him at some tourist spots :bird:

I know! Sadly I don't live in Naples, I live between Naples and the Sorrento coast, so I'll drive there in the afternoon before the show!

They just added the 6th and FINAL date :jonny5: 

Excited to see them in September, bummer two artists are like are performing on the same night at the Rose Bowl date I got tickets for but considering they don't tour often this will be a fun show. :smitten:

Edited by Mellark

One of the best nights of my life, such a great great show, absolute best moment of the night was Hymn For The Weekend for me, it was a spiritual out of body experience :cries: 

2 hours ago, ariananext said:

One of the best nights of my life, such a great great show, absolute best moment of the night was Hymn For The Weekend for me, it was a spiritual out of body experience :cries: 

What are your thoughts on People of the Pride? :gaycat2:

The way you heard Sunrise straight from THEE Davide Rossi too, so lucky :jonny5:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

What are your thoughts on People of the Pride? :gaycat2:

The way you heard Sunrise straight from THEE Davide Rossi too, so lucky :jonny5:

It was amazing! I was kind of sad they didn't play Charlie Brown or Magic which were on the setlist iirc, but oh well. It went by so quick, felt like one hour but it was a little over 2!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.