Coldplay's Music of the Spheres World Tour | Backstage documentary on May 28th!

gustavothehuman

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gustavothehuman

• ariananext

• Shelter

• Mellark

On 4/18/2022 at 3:45 PM, Mellark said:

Have they announced the new LA dates yet?

On 12/2/2022 at 2:19 AM, Ms. Togekiss said:

they better announce another US leg 

The band announced a small West coast tour a few days ago and tickets will go on sale today. I bet they're adding an extra show in each one of these cities.

1 hour ago, gustavothehuman said:

The band announced a small West coast tour a few days ago and tickets will go on sale today. I bet they're adding an extra show in each one of these cities.

They applied for (and received) a license agreement for two Rose Bowl shows.

https://rosebowl.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/347d6f3117874f62aafbcbcdc0ed90ba.pdf 

Second show is on October 1, 2023, and should be announced after the first one goes on sale.

I really wanted them to break the record for most dates at the Rose Bowl stadium but these two are not even sold out yet :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, gustavothehuman said:

I really wanted them to break the record for most dates at the Rose Bowl stadium but these two are not even sold out yet :gaycat6:

Not gonna happen, they’re not as big they’re outside USA. I’m shocked they’re not doing San Francisco Bay, Las Vegas, Phoenix

17 minutes ago, Gangbaby said:

Not gonna happen, they’re not as big they’re outside USA. I’m shocked they’re not doing San Francisco Bay, Las Vegas, Phoenix

These shows are probably just to quit the band's debt with Los Angeles, Guy implied they intend to go back later (probably after the Asian leg in 2024).

Edited by gustavothehuman

4 hours ago, Gangbaby said:

They did San Francisco (Santa Clara) and Phoenix (Glendale) as part of the 2022 US leg.

57 minutes ago, Fly786 said:

They did San Francisco (Santa Clara) and Phoenix (Glendale) as part of the 2022 US leg.

Oh you’re right I forgot that

@gustavothehuman I got a ticket for the Rose Bowl, I tried to get floor but it didn't let me. But I am fine with it. I feel this show is more enjoyed in seats though.

On 1/27/2023 at 11:56 AM, gustavothehuman said:

Rose Bowl sold out already like in an hour. :dies: I hope they add a third.

1 hour ago, Mellark said:

Rose Bowl sold out already like in an hour. :dies: I hope they add a third.

Third would be a tie with BTS and One Direction!

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Kayhan said:

how is europe leg sold out already? gosh

I mean, there were 700,000 people in line for Amsterdam alone...

Edited by gustavothehuman

11 hours ago, Kayhan said:

how is europe leg sold out already? gosh

How? it was a bloodbath, I've never seen anything like it. 

Saw them last October and I can confirm it's the best tour of all time. Does anyone know what the predictions are for the final grossing numbers?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/7/2023 at 11:00 AM, Glam said:

Saw them last October and I can confirm it's the best tour of all time. Does anyone know what the predictions are for the final grossing numbers?

I think they will land somewhere between $600 and $700 million with the tour dates as they stand right now. Since the Latin American shows are about to end, the average gross is likely to rise. Hopefully they'll announce more dates for Q4.

On 3/2/2023 at 4:23 PM, gustavothehuman said:

I think they will land somewhere between $600 and $700 million with the tour dates as they stand right now. Since the Latin American shows are about to end, the average gross is likely to rise. Hopefully they'll announce more dates for Q4.

So Top 3 of all time? Going to this concert was like going to therapy. I swear we all came out being friendlier and better people.

On 2/6/2023 at 10:29 PM, Gangbaby said:

It’s been months like that 

On 2/7/2023 at 12:40 AM, gustavothehuman said:

I mean, there were 700,000 people in line for Amsterdam alone...

On 2/7/2023 at 9:28 AM, ariananext said:

How? it was a bloodbath, I've never seen anything like it. 

Why they didn't announce more dates , i dont get it 

16 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Why they didn't announce more dates , i dont get it 

They've booked a huge amount of dates, as for Italy, no international act does more than 2 dates let alone 5 like them. The demand is just too high!

still no word on opening act, @gustavothehumando you have any prediction? you're the only coldplay stan that I know :bird:

2 minutes ago, ariananext said:

They've booked a huge amount of dates, as for Italy, no international act does more than 2 dates let alone 5 like them. The demand is just too high!

I saw there are a few seats in both Goteborg dates btw for 250-300€ 

Just now, shark_heather said:

I saw there are a few seats in both Goteborg dates btw for 250-300€ 

Not a single ticket is being available on re-sale here in Italy (on verified websites)

Just now, ariananext said:

Not a single ticket is being available on re-sale here in Italy (on verified websites)

Yeah i remember back then when the tickets were released i wanted San Siro ... and i got a :deadbanana2: instead 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.