Coldplay's Music of the Spheres World Tour | Backstage documentary on May 28th!

gustavothehuman

4 hours ago, ariananext said:

It's Stadio Maradona (recently re-named, it was Stadio San Paolo so maybe you'll find it under that name) 

Cackling at them using their Wikipedia page intro in the middle of these codes, I'm the one who wrote it :dies:

Edited by gustavothehuman

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gustavothehuman

• ariananext

• Shelter

• Mellark

1 hour ago, gustavothehuman said:

Cackling at them using their Wikipedia page intro in the middle of these codes, I'm the one who wrote it :dies:

welp :gaycat2:

40 minutes ago, Winged said:

How much were tickets for London and Glasgow dates ? Were there any VIP or something similar? @gustavothehuman

I have no idea, I only bothered to check ticket prices when buying my own :mandown:

Why didn't they book Camp Nou when they can give themselves that luxury now more than ever :dies:

1 hour ago, XtunaStan said:

Why didn't they book Camp Nou when they can give themselves that luxury now more than ever :dies:

The stadium is currently under renovation if I'm not mistaken. Similarly, they could have easily booked Maracanã and Morumbi instead of Engenhão and Allianz Parque in Brazil, but the former two are too old.

Omg they're coming to Sweden :party: this will be my fourth time seeing them live, so excited! (I have previously attended Viva la vida, Mylo Xyloto and A head full of dreams tours) 

On 7/5/2022 at 10:34 PM, Black Jesus said:

Was at the opening show of the European leg in Frankfurt and it was just :jonny5: The HITS. Chris Martin just kept his damn foot on our NECKS the entire 2 hours. It was my 5th time seeing them live and every show has been an entirely out-of-body experience. I highly recommend everyone go see them at least once in concert. 

Question 

Im not a fan and it will be my 1st time seeing them 

Is it better standing or seated ? 

Got my ticket for an italian date this morning and they just announced new dates :eek:

5 stadiums in Italy, that's insane

1 hour ago, Starkboy said:

Got my ticket for an italian date this morning and they just announced new dates :eek:

5 stadiums in Italy, that's insane

My workplace today was such a kii, people running, panicking for tickets everywhere, like at least 30% of the employees is going to the first show in Naples :deadbanana4: it's so weird that an international act comes here that everybody's going crazy.

4 hours ago, ariananext said:

My workplace today was such a kii, people running, panicking for tickets everywhere, like at least 30% of the employees is going to the first show in Naples :deadbanana4: it's so weird that an international act comes here that everybody's going crazy.

The way France and Italy are two of the hardest markets to crack and they have both on chokehold :rip:

54 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

The way France and Italy are two of the hardest markets to crack and they have both on chokehold :rip:

No you don't understand how bad it is, I've been getting calls and texts from people I haven't heard in ages because they saw my IG story, 5 different people asked me to get them tickets tomorrow as if I'm some ticket monster :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

No you don't understand how bad it is, I've been getting calls and texts from people I haven't heard in ages because they saw my IG story, 5 different people asked me to get them tickets tomorrow as if I'm some ticket monster :deadbanana4:

I can't even judge them because I bought my ticket for Rio with help from a friend too :bibliahh:

26 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Not more than 500k people in line for the Amsterdam shows, I-

And I thought it was a lot when the queue was up to 70k for the Swedish date :deadbanana4:

What the f is this with the queue 

How is this possible 

I am queueing for 3 dates and the numbers are insane 

Omg the two first shows sold out instantly but they added a third show in Sweden and managed to grab two upper seats tickets :WAP: this was a blood bath

They literally just added a Sunday show for Barcelona (4 total now) and the cue is STILL 130k like wtf :ace:

The way I failed to get a ticket with 5 stadium dates in the country :deadbanana4: oh well thank God I saw them on the previous tour already because I would’ve kms otherwise 

we have 5 shows in Italy and I still couldn't get tickets to some family members, thank God I got mine with the pre-sale 

1 hour ago, BadMonster said:

kinda shocked they haven't added a 5th, 6th, and maybe even 7th and 8th show in Amsterdam

It probably doesn't fit their schedule, they had potential to do eight shows in London too.

19 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

It probably doesn't fit their schedule, they had potential to do eight shows in London too.

They had potential to do more everywhere :toofunny3: they added a fourth date in Milan, sixth overall in Italy, and tickets disappeared in seconds. I didn’t even get to know they added another show that it was already sold out 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.