Coldplay's Music of the Spheres World Tour | Carbon emissions reduced by 59%!

gustavothehuman

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gustavothehuman

• ariananext

• Shelter

• Mellark

20 hours ago, HeWolf said:

What's with the disproportionately bigger Argentina obsession? :biblio:

They seem to have a soft spot for the country, they did a live album from there and Chris performed a song with Soda Stereo recently

The only good best thing to come out of our enemy country is some of their rock music and Coldplay seems to appreciate it (don't come for me, it's a joke... I'm just Chilean and we have a sibling rivalry with Argentina)

I wanted to go when they came to Chile but couldn't get tickets :dancehall:

• 4 weeks later...

Was at the opening show of the European leg in Frankfurt and it was just :jonny5: The HITS. Chris Martin just kept his damn foot on our NECKS the entire 2 hours. It was my 5th time seeing them live and every show has been an entirely out-of-body experience. I highly recommend everyone go see them at least once in concert. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m familiar with their many hits (but not the lyrics) because of radio or party or whatever. I myself listened to Princess of China. Btw the fact that Rihanna was in Berlin at the same time but didn’t came on stage as a surprise guest :rip: plus I listend to maybe 3, 4 other songs like 10 times over the years and that’s it. So I bought the cheapest tickets because I was not going to spend too much money on a band I’m not a fan of and don’t listen to their music on my own but casually enjoy their music. WHAT A SHOW!!!!!! :jonny5: Now I want to see them again and am able to pay for the best seats!! I took 3 other friends with me who are familiar with their music more or less like me and they think the same, it’s an EXPERIENCE!!! :jonny5: I hope that they will announce another show in Berlin next year :worship2: 

Their live albums >>>. I wish more artist would release live albums.

And I’m surprised that their newest album didn’t do well when it’s so good!! :smitten2:  Coldplay got a new fan :heart:

I am hoping they announce their LA shows soon. It won't be until next year though.

4 hours ago, PieceBy said:

I’m familiar with their many hits (but not the lyrics) because of radio or party or whatever. I myself listened to Princess of China. Btw the fact that Rihanna was in Berlin at the same time but didn’t came on stage as a surprise guest :rip: plus I listend to maybe 3, 4 other songs like 10 times over the years and that’s it. So I bought the cheapest tickets because I was not going to spend too much money on a band I’m not a fan of and don’t listen to their music on my own but casually enjoy their music. WHAT A SHOW!!!!!! :jonny5: Now I want to see them again and am able to pay for the best seats!! I took 3 other friends with me who are familiar with their music more or less like me and they think the same, it’s an EXPERIENCE!!! :jonny5: I hope that they will announce another show in Berlin next year :worship2: 

Their live albums >>>. I wish more artist would release live albums.

And I’m surprised that their newest album didn’t do well when it’s so good!! :smitten2:  Coldplay got a new fan :heart:

I didn't knew Rihanna was in Berlin, this was such a missed opportunity :deadbanana2:

MOTS is mostly considered their weakest album, so you're in for a treat by listening the rest of the discography :gaycat:

The band are not even playing Coloratura too, and it's one of their best songs :chick3:

Edited by gustavothehuman

I can’t wait to see them in August in London. It’s my first time seeing them! ?

3 hours ago, Shelter said:

When will new boxscores come out? It’s been ages 

Probably during Pollstar's mid year report or whatever, I hope they release some European ones along with the last from US :gaycat6:

7 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

Probably during Pollstar's mid year report or whatever, I hope they release some European ones along with the last from US :gaycat6:

****. I miss the weekly boxscores 

38 minutes ago, Shelter said:

****. I miss the weekly boxscores 

The way the only ones we got so far was because of Billboard's monthly report... :deadvision:

• 2 weeks later...

Wembley's fifth show got postponed due to the London Underground workers' strike.

does anyone know of any resale websites to buy tickets for the UK shows? it used to be so easy but now I can’t find tickets anywhere 

25 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

does anyone know of any resale websites to buy tickets for the UK shows? it used to be so easy but now I can’t find tickets anywhere 

Check out if there's still some last minute tickets.

9 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

Check out if there's still some last minute tickets.

yeah I saw that but was looking for other dates :(

19 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

yeah I saw that but was looking for other dates :(

That won't be possible I think, these dates have been sold out for months :(

Maybe Glasglow?

Does anybody know if the city names from their latest music video are actually the upcoming new tour dates? Everybody in my city is going crazy over this possible date, mostly because absolutely nobody ever comes to Naples in Italy when setting tour dates, so it would be pretty crazy if it happened. 

2 hours ago, ariananext said:

Does anybody know if the city names from their latest music video are actually the upcoming new tour dates? Everybody in my city is going crazy over this possible date, mostly because absolutely nobody ever comes to Naples in Italy when setting tour dates, so it would be pretty crazy if it happened. 

Portugal's local media already leaked the Coimbra dates, so the announcement is probably coming very soon. I talked with a friend about it and he mentioned Seoul being scheduled for April, while Phil himself pretty much confirmed an Asian leg (the music video mentions the Southeast region).

6 hours ago, ariananext said:

Do you have a list of the cities? I looked it up but couldn't find anything.

1 hour ago, pigeon said:

Do you have a list of the cities? I looked it up but couldn't find anything.

this is what I saw 

5 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

Portugal's local media already leaked the Coimbra dates, so the announcement is probably coming very soon. I talked with a friend about it and he mentioned Seoul being scheduled for April, while Phil himself pretty much confirmed an Asian leg (the music video mentions the Southeast region).

do you know anything about the italian dates?

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

this is what I saw 

do you know anything about the italian dates?

I haven't found anything much, this is the same stadium they performed at during AHFOD Tour though.

So seems like a new leg is happening next year since it's announced they will be playing in Portugal in 2023, in May.

9 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

I haven't found anything much, this is the same stadium they performed at during AHFOD Tour though.

Yeah I've seen that, I'm interested in the Naples one! 

18 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Yeah I've seen that, I'm interested in the Naples one! 

What big stadiums there are in Naples? I'm going to check for possible places.

1 hour ago, gustavothehuman said:

What big stadiums there are in Naples? I'm going to check for possible places.

It's Stadio Maradona (recently re-named, it was Stadio San Paolo so maybe you'll find it under that name) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.