Man watches No Way Home 292 times, sets Guinness record

Gui Blackout

I was going to make a joke about how there's better ways to stay a virgin, but damn he's actually good looking KQXgE6Q.thumb.png.cbca398caa1f2343ae9afa 

Edited by Severus Snape

Mental illness. 

4 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Mental illness. 

The film was released 92 days ago… that’s 3.17 times a DAY every day since Dec 17. HOW?

He’s cute though 

so he spent anywhere from $2500–$6000 on this? that’s absurd. do people get money for breaking GWRs? otherwise that’s the dumbest thing i’ve heard. also, since it’s only april i’m assuming he watched it more than once a few times in one day. ?

I mean, the movie isn’t even THAT good that I’d watch it more than two or three times. Once in the theatre was enough, and I enjoyed it. 

Watching it once everyday is one thing, but at least 3 times? :deadbanana4:  but if he isn't harming anyone then ok. 

This is horrible. Why not spend this money on an indie movie? Disney has enough money already. 

52 minutes ago, Tasty said:

and he stays hot and happy, ATRLers cant relate.

And I’m thankful scratch that baby I’m grateful

Can't judge because I saw The Iron Lady six times in three different cinemas over a two month period and that's kinda the same thing

Never understood people who like to rewatch movies. This takes it to another level 

I used to do this with each Harry Potter film that came out. My record was Order of the Phoenix in the theatre when I was in high school (21 times). Let people be passionate about something. They’re not harming anyone. ?‍♂️ 

Okay but did he actually watch it 292 times or did he watch it about 4 times and then he started taking naps for the rest of his showings?

On 4/18/2022 at 4:00 PM, Venom said:

Okay but did he actually watch it 292 times or did he watch it about 4 times and then he started taking naps for the rest of his showings?

Maybe he just bought the ticket every time and then left the cinema room. :fan: 

Hot

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.