Rita Ora bags '£5 million deal to become the face of Prada'

Lover

'Fashion bosses think Rita is the perfect fit to keep their brand edgy.

She's a global superstar and straddles the worlds of music, film and TV. Rita's look is iconic. 

'She's the perfect fit to keep their brand edgy': Rita Ora has reportedly bagged a £5 million deal to become the face of Prada

'I’ve been taking a lot of inspiration from Cher, Madonna, and Tina Turner. All three of them are the absolute queens of reinvention. 

simply FIRO i fear.

rita ora fashion rita ora gif | WiffleGif

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HASHTAGPOW

• iaintiffin

• skankle

• Protocol

Who on earth lied to these “fashion bosses”?

somebody lied to them several times

Krabby patty sales went up 100% after she wore this immaculate garment so this decision makes sense. FIRO doing FIRO things as usual :clap3:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKkihiNACAvBNHlQS7f3K

'Fashion bosses think Rita is the perfect fit to keep their brand edgy.

She's a global superstar and straddles the worlds of music, film and TV. Rita's look is iconic. 

Honestly whatever publicist is managing to get them to think this, hats off. Rita is truly the Queen of Networking and faking it till you make it.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if this article itself is nonsense PR piece to convince the fashion bosses to make her the face of Prada in the first place.

1 minute ago, Protocol said:

Honestly whatever publicist is managing to get them to think this, hats off. Rita is truly the Queen of Networking and faking it till you make it.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if this article itself is nonsense PR piece to convince the fashion bosses to make her the face of Prada in the first place.

So true :ahh:  

Good for her, she’s a fashion icon and a hard working woman. Always look impeccable and edgy. She shares stylist with J.Lo and Gwen.

Edited by KILLINGLIES

She always find a way to book them huge gigs and deals despite not being a huge celeb... Her publicist & manager >>>> :jonny3:

The way she's literally everywhere but also nowhere at all :deadbanana4: Literally the definition of networking. She should teach a class on it

16 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

The way she's literally everywhere but also nowhere at all :deadbanana4: Literally the definition of networking. She should teach a class on it

she did that one season she judged ANTM :clap3:

giphy.gif

I mean, good for her. At least she has a voice. I really liked her on black widow except for the way she said “what’s really cwazy”

She’s so perfect for Prada. She has class and sophistication, but is also young and fashion forward. Congrats queen 

"Global superstar", "Rita's look is iconic"  

The LIES! :lmao:

Edited by iaintiffin

the way she scammed these brands that she's some sort of household name is ICONIC :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.