? ATRL's Song Contest ? Winner revealed (pg.559)

thecptz

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Bicassie

• touya kinomoto

• Psycho

Condragulations WhOOk- whOOk Ay, Look at that moving eye, eyes See this? shOOg, shOOg, shOOg hOOk Get into me more Good zOOm, zOOm, gOOd Get out coward XX Gon’ be shock and fear ahead OOps! Gon’ pOppin’ it, pOppin’ it, pOppin’ it now Drivin’ you crazy huh Open that, bOOm Check out, Popcorn and Zero coke Got ‘em all? Come in Cross those arms Sit down Can almost hear the roar It’s just a Teaser hOOt, Watch me coming sOOn Don’t be surprised yet Calm down, down, down Dan-da-ra dan-da-ra dan Now we are off Dan-da-ra dan-da-ra dan Sorry, No way out No wait out Oh, bring it up More, Higher Leggo Eyes open wide Like ’OO’ Watch out, baila baila baila Watch it, how nice, how nice (OO) Watch out, baila baila baila Watch it, how nice, how nice (OO) Come on just one drop now eye drops Watch out, baila baila baila Watch it, how nice, how nice NMIXX See that maze in zeros and ones Stop staring, come follow Cause everything is fake But I ain’t fake The real starts now Bam Bam Bam See more, more, more Bam Bam Bam Scream O, O, O Realistic dreams Had enough yet? You’re snoozin’ Tap-Tap Woken Knock-Knock Get ‘em buttons Tap-Tap Push it down Follow follow me Never let you down, Be with me Let me be your super hero Ay, Zip Zap zOOm Come on, Come on Hold, hold onto me tight Just here we go No need to fear never give up Baby trust in me and you Zero + Zero = ∞ Oh, ain’t that amazing Ay, Zip Zap zOOm Come on, Come on Baby, you are ma super hero Before too late Try Baby what u waitin’ for? Cause now is the time and finally we’ll Win Watch out, baila baila baila Watch it, how nice, how nice (OO) Watch out, baila baila baila Watch it, how nice, how nice (OO) Come on time to blink babe Watch out, baila baila baila Watch it, how nice, how nice (like ‘OO’) How about that, that, that (OO) That it, it, it (OO) Oh my, fix your falling mental babe Watch out, baila baila baila Come on Follow Follow

10th out of 18 with a total of 52 points
Song 7: cupcakKe - Typo sent in by @Lucky#17

Staryu - 11

NLTM - 9

Overprotected - 8

Sanguine - 7

Tom Vercetti - 5

ATRL Username - 5

luckystrike - 4

Psycho - 3

Tied 15th out of 18 with a total of 36 points
Song 2: Spice - So Mi Like It sent in by @Not Like The Movies

Lucky#17 - 12

Staryu - 10

Tom Vercetti - 8

Sanguine - 4

Overprotected - 2

which means
3rd out of 9 with a combined total of 117 points, congratulations @Lucky#17 you're still in the running towards becoming ATRL's Song Contest WINNER!

and that means
tied 6th out of 9 with a combined total of 100 points, i'm sorry @Not Like The Movies but your time is over :cries: :cries: sobs

whew

uh oh

to the person that said spice's song sounded like shensea's tiktok song pon mi, I took offense to that! not all songs with patois sound the same! 

sobs

514????

we're gonna go from #1 to #18 as usual x

that's okay! at least im going out with a song with my culture! 

Just now, thecptz said:

we're gonna go from #1 to #18 as usual x

Oh let me leave for 15 minutes then return in that case

1st out of 18 with a total of 91 points
Song 1: Foxes - Sister Ray sent in by @Tom Vercetti

@Staryu - 16

@Psycho - 16

luckystrike - 14

Lucky#17 - 14

NLTM - 11

Sanguine - 9

Overprotected - 9

ATRL Username - 2

Just now, luckystrike said:

PANO (Post Ava's Number One)

crickets

1 minute ago, Staryu said:

RIP movies :weeps: congrats Lucky :heart2: 

Why don't you have a sig or member title

Just now, thecptz said:

1st out of 18 with a total of 91 points
Song 1: Foxes - Sister Ray sent in by @Tom Vercetti

@Staryu - 16

@Psycho - 16

luckystrike - 14

Lucky#17 - 14

NLTM - 11

Sanguine - 9

Overprotected - 9

ATRL Username - 2

Huh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.