? ATRL's Song Contest ? Winner revealed (pg.559)

thecptz

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Bicassie

• touya kinomoto

• Psycho

Hatchie - Lights On

Another cute Hatchie song. Unfortunately the other one is better. Yall gaymer girls gotta coordinate your entries to avoid this situation

FLO - Cardboard Box

Omg this is so cute. Luv this entry luv. You did that :party:

MUNA - Number One Fan

Great entry but this charted in my mind so I'll have to cut points :gaycat1:

Ayesha Erotica - Literal Legend

You ARE a literal legend for sending this SMASHA! :jonny5:

yeule - Bites On My Neck

Cute entry. The production is a bit messy at times imo but still an interesting entry :party:

Bea Miller - Playground

I swear all these Aeon of Strife Styled Fortress Assault Game Going On Two Sides video games use the same crappy 2012 beat. It's like the player base burnt all their braincells shouting at people stealing jungle or not knowing how to lane and now all they can digest is this beat with different variations. It's a no from me luv sorry xx

Only Fire - Asmr

Now THIS is a BANGER! What an incredible way to finish this round. A song that splits the boring people who don't leave the house and foam at the mouth every time you just so much think to use the tiniest bit of irony or the most harmless joke is thrown at them from the fun party goers, avant garde appreciators, art connoisseurs :jonny5:

ROSALÍA - CANDY

If I could ignore all the other entries and give you every single point to you I would do it! You ate baby you ate! I just got my Motomami ticket today baby let's go :jonnycat:

Hatchie - Quicksand

Really enjoyed this. Good job babe :clap3:

Chlöe - Treat Me

It's a cute song :gaycat4:

Kali Uchis - Your Teeth In My Neck

Cute song. Very chill vibes feeling yourself at a café while your friend is telling you about their horrible life while you completely ignore them and check out the hot server and scroll through grindr.

Sky Ferreira - I Will

COLLAPSE ALERT! Congrats on remembering this flop exists lmao :bibliahh: Anyway confirmed bop

Ogi - I Got It

OH BEACH YOU DID THAT :WAP: Love this :jonnycat:

SZA - 20 Something

Chile the boring :zzz:. Good luck next season

Nicki Minaj - I’m The Best

Amber Mark - Softly

Cute I guess 

Hatchie - Lights On

Another cute Hatchie song. Unfortunately the other one is better. Yall gaymer girls gotta coordinate your entries to avoid this situation

FLO - Cardboard Box

Omg this is so cute. Luv this entry luv. You did that :party:

MUNA - Number One Fan

Great entry but this charted in my mind so I'll have to cut points :gaycat1:

Ayesha Erotica - Literal Legend

You ARE a literal legend for sending this SMASHA! :jonny5:

Ruston Kelly - Just For The Record

Good luck next season :bibliahh:

yeule - Bites On My Neck

Cute entry. The production is a bit messy at times imo but still an interesting entry :party:

Bea Miller - Playground

I swear all these Aeon of Strife Styled Fortress Assault Game Going On Two Sides video games use the same crappy 2012 beat. It's like the player base burnt all their braincells shouting at people stealing jungle or not knowing how to lane and now all they can digest is this beat with different variations. It's a no from me luv sorry xx

Only Fire - Asmr

Now THIS is a BANGER! What an incredible way to finish this round. A song that splits the boring people who don't leave the house and foam at the mouth every time you just so much think to use the tiniest bit of irony or the most harmless joke is thrown at them from the fun party goers, avant garde appreciators, art connoisseurs :jonny5:

Caroline Loveglow - Patience Etc…

I'll pass on this one, they sound like Grimes at times :supaspaz:

8 minutes ago, XO_Life said:

Didn't "Treat Me" chart on the NZ Hot 100?

5 minutes ago, CBC said:

@thecptz correct me here, but I believe this rule only extends to the official singles chart, not a separate chart, and that goes for all songs. Hot Singles =/= Official Singles

Kali Uchis - Flight 22

Lovely sing, I have to revisit this album sometime in the future

4 minutes ago, rl231 said:

@thecptz correct me here, but I believe this rule only extends to the official singles chart, not a separate chart, and that goes for all songs. Hot Singles =/= Official Singles

Oh I see. I mean tbf does anyone care about NZ charts anyway? :michael:

6 minutes ago, rl231 said:

Oh okay nvm. then. :)

Purple Disco Machine - Twisted Mind (feat. Agnes)

I liked this a bit more than the other Agnes song

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.