? ATRL's Song Contest ? Winner revealed (pg.559)

thecptz

Hilary Duff - BIBO

Many years without hearing this song and it made me a little bit emotional… it resonates with me like it never did… I broke up with my boyfriend for 3 years 2 months ago and I’m healing… it’s no pop perfection and it’s not something innovative and groundbreaking but it’s so relatable and made the points that the song wanted to made

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Bicassie

• touya kinomoto

• Psycho

Group B 

Amber Mark - FOMO - I'm torn, I kinda like this but some parts are just not my cup of tea. Still an interesting song to experience

Amber Mark - FOMO

mmmm… don’t know what to think of this… it’s not bad but clearly it doesn’t on my favorites… maybe it will get some points, maybe it won’t… not sure but I’d say that is not a bad song by any means 

The Internet, KAYTRANADA - Girl:

I’m loving this smooth R&B vibe but I don’t really like long songs if there aren’t many switch ups that keep it interesting for me to want to keep listening :katie:

7.2/10

Group B 

UPSAHL - Melatonin - I like her voice a lot but the song is not doing much for me

Upsahl - melatonin 

sounds like something fifteen yo dudes would bop and said “omg that’s so me” and well maybe that’s the target of the song and sadly I’m not part of it… at least the song is very playful on the bridge lol 

Edited by Samsom

Group B

Kilo Kish - NO APOLOGY! - This had potential but after a while I started disliking it and it got too repetitve 

Foxes - Potential:

This is yet another very cute synth-pop song from this girl and i’m now considering checking out this album:cupid:

8.7/10 

Kilo kish - No Apology 

I’ve always loved how Kilo is so fresh and unique on the music scene… there’s no artist like her and she always push boundaries… this is not my fave song by her but it’s still a very interesting bop with a very strange melodramatic vibe. Good job here!

Group B 

Austin Millz & Remi Wolf - Bad Behavior - This was cute, I really liked the beginning with the sound effects 

DARA - K’ve ne chu:

I see why some compared it to Lean On but it might be better imo…I don’t understand a word but it bops :gaycatina1:

7.7/10

Bad Behavior - Austin Millz

Remi deserves a hit so much! She’s another gem to the industry and music scene… the song isn’t her best and don’t know anything about Austin but it seems like he’s a DJ? Well… it’s a good song tbh maybe if I was high I would love it more but here is 11AM and I’m in a hangover after smoking and drinking all day yesterday but still appreciate this bop so good job but Remi had such better options to even win this group 

Hilary Duff - Breathe In. Breathe Out:

This is a nice lil pop bop and it’s a very easy listen :clap3:

7.4/10

Amber Mark - FOMO: 

This is a very groovy track and I kinda love it a lot :katie2:

We might have a winner on our hands guys :fan:

9/10

UPSAHL - Melatonin:

This sounds like a Dr Luke song and I literally had to check if he had a production credit cause this sounds so much like his signature guitar driven pop songs :skull:

8.2/10

Group B 

Utada Hikaru - Somewhere Near Marseilles - jail at this being nearly 12 minutes , I kinda liked it but the length was just too much. It's kinda giving me background music in a fancy bar. 

1 hour ago, Samsom said:

Rosalia - Hentai:

Incredible song, so camp, so classical, so avant garde, so ground breaking without trying it too much! This song is clearly the epitome of ART! The guns making allusion of the cum getting inside her *****! Ugh, she’s just a genius. Stream my cover of the song btw 

Lovely cover!

Kilo Kish - NO APOLOGY!:

Very catchy song and i’m loving this dark pop vibe it has going on and I will be giving this a few points!

7.9/10

5 minutes ago, ATRL Username said:

Lovely cover!

Austin Millz & Remi Wolf - Bad Behavior:

I like the vibe but the production definitely carries the song and I don’t really love the singer’s way of singing!

7.3/10

Hikaru Utada - Somewhere Near Marseilles:

Do you want to be the first out? :deadbanana2:

I’m mad that you had me listening to a 12 min song!

1/10

18 minutes ago, ATRL Username said:

You're cute too x

yaaaaa… thank you xx <3

XO_Life Critiques

Beach House - Space Song

Wow... this is like really boring. It's really a snooze fest. 

ROSALÍA - HENTAI

I don't get the hype for this girl. The song is just terrible and it is so damn boring. I also don't like her voice.

Magdalena Bay - Secrets (Your Fire)

Finally something I can listen to and not be annoyed by. It's not amazing but decent. Might get some points.

RuPaul - Catwalk (feat. Skeltal Ki)

I really like this. I mean, he obviously has no real singing talent but the track is cute. Will get some points.

Boys World - Something In The Water

It's cute. Nothing special. Might get 1 or 2 points.

Foxes - Gentleman

I really like her and the song is good. Reminds me of carly ray jensen . Will get some points.

EVERGLOW - Pirate

This sounds like the song ursulas daughter sings in the movie the dependants part 2. I prefer the ursula version. 

INNA - Always On My Mind

Nothing special but not bad. Might get a point or two  

The Internet - Girl (feat. KAYTRANADA)

So boring and bad. 

Foxes - Potential

I prefer the gentleman song. I can see giving this a few points.

DARA - K’vo ne chu

I like it. I will rank this. At #11. Jk. 

Hilary Duff - Breathe In. Breathe Out.

Again, no real talent and really basic. Might get a point. 

Amber Mark - FOMO

It's nice, however I don't like the production. The production could've been more polished. 

UPSAHL - Melatonin

Mhhh... it's really good! 

Kilo Kish - NO APOLOGY!

Not bad but nothing special. 

Austin Millz & Remi Wolf - Bad Behavior

This is a vibe. 

Utada Hikaru - Somewhere Near Marseilles

Basic lounge music you hear at every hipster coffee in the background.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.