? ATRL's Song Contest ? Winner revealed (pg.559)

thecptz

42 minutes ago, thecptz said:

oh its the song you were thinking! sdfsdfsdf

Lucky person who sent it! :grump:

42 minutes ago, thecptz said:

also the entries this round are gonna be a little late! i'm sorry but i've been busy sdfsdfsd

Take your time, better to have the entries on the weekend so I'll have time since I'm currently on a busy period myself :dies: 

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Bicassie

• touya kinomoto

• Psycho

3 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

the way we’re never getting these entries with these extensions :deadbanana2:

girl theres no extension i just haven't been able to get around to add songs on playlist bc i've been busy FSDFSDFSDFS

like i haven't been able to be online all day :skull: and i mean i don't get paid for doing this so i'm not gonna use my work time to work on this :weeps:

3 minutes ago, thecptz said:

like i haven't been able to be online all day :skull: and i mean i don't get paid for doing this so i'm not gonna use my work time to work on this :weeps:

Don't listen to them baby

5 minutes ago, thecptz said:

girl theres no extension i just haven't been able to get around to add songs on playlist bc i've been busy FSDFSDFSDFS

Im talking about the incoming extensions from contestants 

I don’t mind you needing more time baby 

1 minute ago, Overprotected said:

Don't listen to them baby

Pls I wasn’t even talking about @thecptz

Just now, Bicassie said:

Im talking about the incoming extensions from contestants 

I don’t mind you needing more time baby 

im pretty sure what green and diarrhoea said were jokes tho :weeps:

but yea i don't really mind giving out extensions if they are actually gonna submit by the deadline they request and not just leave me waiting :cries:

34 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

I think I can find an entry by tuesday but the critiques might take a week or 2, hope that's okay with everyone :fan:

You're good, my schedule is pretty packed until the Winter Solstice tbh

Hi I actually am going into labor tomorrow and the doctor said it’s gonna be a tough process where I probably won’t have time to listen to music for the next week. He said birth really affects the ears for a week so yeah I need a bit of an extension. :(

Just now, thecptz said:

im pretty sure what green and diarrhoea said were jokes tho :weeps:

Let’s hope they were just joking haha

We have had enough time to send something in :thing:

Hey im gonna die this week and it will take 9 months for me to reincarnate into a new body so that I can finally send in my song. Would love a 9+ month extension :heart:

2 minutes ago, Touch It said:

Hi I actually am going into labor tomorrow and the doctor said it’s gonna be a tough process where I probably won’t have time to listen to music for the next week. He said birth really affects the ears for a week so yeah I need a bit of an extension. :(

There are no excuses, the baby should be able to sing the songs to you.

#ExtensionsGate

2 minutes ago, ATRL Username said:

There are no excuses, the baby should be able to sing the songs to you.

Right? This is literally a Kidz Bopz round

i'd like to have an extension pls... the upcoming elections here is giving me an anxiety. i think i'll be very preoccupied until Wednesday next week.

I DONT NEED AN EXTENSION, IVE NEVER NEEDED AN EXTENSION, IF I WANTED AN EXTENSION YES I PROBABLY COULD GO OUT AND GET ONE BECAUSE I AM WHAT? SICKENING. YOU COULD NEVER HAVE AN EXTENSION BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL BABY! EVERYTHING I HAVE IVE WORKED FOR AND GOTTEN MYSELF I HAVE BUILT MYSELF FROM THE GROUND UP YOU ******* *****

tumblr_inline_p7gw79SfcN1s0iqxw_500.gifv

extensions done ****** up ATRL's Song Contest

Jasmine Masters RuPaul Dragrace fucked up drag on Make a GIF

Can the deadline be extended indefinitely? I don’t want to listen to these songs.

1 hour ago, Staryu said:

I DONT NEED AN EXTENSION, IVE NEVER NEEDED AN EXTENSION, IF I WANTED AN EXTENSION YES I PROBABLY COULD GO OUT AND GET ONE BECAUSE I AM WHAT? SICKENING. YOU COULD NEVER HAVE AN EXTENSION BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL BABY! EVERYTHING I HAVE IVE WORKED FOR AND GOTTEN MYSELF I HAVE BUILT MYSELF FROM THE GROUND UP YOU ******* *****

tumblr_inline_p7gw79SfcN1s0iqxw_500.gifv

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Remember everyone, the only eternal extension is offered through your lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.