Erica Banks: "Nicki ignored me, only gives features to girls who can't rap"

Karla Cabello

Like I understand her POV, but the way she came off screams of entitlement, same with Asian Doll, like move on. Let Nicki do her thing in peace. There's no point in beating a dead horse.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• KingJay

• Superbitch

• Champagne

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the fact Nicki’s feats lately are quite questionable she collabs with some of the most boring rappers when she used to collab with big name. 
i get it Nicki is a big name and it’s a pleasure for them to work with her but they need to give it up and try a new path begging Nicki will not benefit them anyway. Like it’s not that’s serious 

I dont understand why the rap community puts so much pressure on Nicki to collab with certain people or do/say certain things. I feel bad for her. She should go silent and just release music again.

As much as I'm tired of all these z-list female rappers begging for collabs I kinda agree with Erica here. Nicki's been working with trash people for years. Now everybody thinks they deserve a feature.

No one knows who Erica Banks is. I barely know who she is myself. Nicki is not entitled to acknowledge every female rapper.

I don't know why like the girls who aren't big are chasing the Nicki feature like that's the golden ticket and the breakthrough. Nicki has only ever gotten onto songs that already had traction and it just gives her another reason to feed her ego. Just chill out and work on your own stuff.

The Doja & Megan shade is thick :eek: 

2 hours ago, americanlife said:

No one knows who Erica Banks is. I barely know who she is myself. Nicki is not entitled to acknowledge every female rapper.

Yes and no because she wants to be acknowledged by all the rappers so it’s kinda hypocritical to say that 

So? Maybe she doesn't like your music?

That's the problem with these new artists today, they want quick clout and co-signs. The music is secondary.

A Nicki feature only gets a quick sugar high buzz on release due to the stans lbr. She's just not the draw she used to be despite her talent. DWHAP is good and her most stable song for years and it's only hanging around in the 60s on the charts. Blick Blick was awful and I don't know what she was thinking being on it.

The LAST thing we need is another Nicki feature. We have so many. Nicki needs to go work on her album, we're ready. These girls need to follow Latto's example. She went and got Mariah and scored a Top 10 coming in at #3. 

? What a coward. She wouldn’t even name who she was talking about.

Who cares about a Nicki collab in 2022? :laugh:

Nicki has zero chart power, the only ones keeping her afloat are the Barbs and they can't do anything after week one.

Edited by iaintiffin

On 4/17/2022 at 4:04 PM, Bacardo Royale said:

Megan The Stallion can rap. She must be shading Coi Leray and Bia :toofunny3:

Most likely, because she also collabed with the new QUEEN OF RAP, Doja. The only ones that come to mind right away, are the girls you mentioned Coi Leray and Bia Bia

13 hours ago, iaintiffin said:

Who cares about a Nicki collab in 2022? :laugh:

Nicki has zero chart power, the only ones keeping her afloat are the Barbs and they can't do anything after week one.

Lmao, for realllll. Don't they also have like some fundraiser type of account where they all gather their coins together and then buy a bunch of "copies" of her single that she's trying to get to chart? I swear I saw something like that on Twitter.

21 hours ago, CatButtFace said:

A Nicki feature only gets a quick sugar high buzz on release due to the stans lbr. She's just not the draw she used to be despite her talent. DWHAP is good and her most stable song for years and it's only hanging around in the 60s on the charts. Blick Blick was awful and I don't know what she was thinking being on it.

Yea, Blick Blick is one of the worst songs that she has featured on. & The bad part is that her verse is actually really dang good. You know what I'm saying? Like I really like her verse, but I Literally skip to right where it's about to start & after her verse is over I turn it off.

On 4/17/2022 at 5:26 PM, Afterglow said:

I dont understand why the rap community puts so much pressure on Nicki to collab with certain people or do/say certain things. I feel bad for her. She should go silent and just release music again.

It's really weird at this point tbh.

Like they want a collab with her, but at the same time they don't like her. Before she collabs with them, either they ride the "hate train" ( That Nicki loves to talk about) or they kiss her ass big time. It's one or the other. Then once she collabs with them. They either kiss her ass even more ( Especially if the song charts, if the song flops then they drag her) Idk

Also, I have no idea who this girl is. Erika Banks? Nope, never heard of ha, & Also, I don't recognize this heffa, So why does she feel entitled to a Nicki collab? Lol.

19 hours ago, Airhead said:

? What a coward. She wouldn’t even name who she was talking about.

tbh the way she backtracked when she got questioned lmaooooooo

I know Nicki's bar in is hell for collaborations, but still she doesn't owe anything to anyone. it's kinda weird to keep begging for this collab, like I get her pov but people needs to accept their faves aren't the people they see on twitter, it's not because you cheer them or worship them they will collab with you. and we're talking about female rap which women are getting pitted against each other every time so...

11 minutes ago, theweekend said:

tbh the way she backtracked when she got questioned lmaooooooo

I know Nicki's bar in is hell for collaborations, but still she doesn't owe anything to anyone. it's kinda weird to keep begging for this collab, like I get her pov but people needs to accept their faves aren't the people they see on twitter, it's not because you cheer them or worship them they will collab with you. and we're talking about female rap which women are getting pitted against each other every time so...

:ahh:

I think Erica has a lot of potential, BUT…the way Nicki, Meg, and Cardi don’t mess with her :rip:

Nicki = self explanatory

Meg =  in cahoots with Meg label head (1501)

Cardi = there was a little moment of shade, when thanked Halle Berry for putting her on Bruised soundtrack, but she didn’t thank Cardi until Bardigang lit her ass up on Twitter :skull:

3 hours ago, professor2000 said:

:ahh:

I think Erica has a lot of potential, BUT…the way Nicki, Meg, and Cardi don’t mess with her :rip:

Nicki = self explanatory

Meg =  in cahoots with Meg label head (1501)

Cardi = there was a little moment of shade, when thanked Halle Berry for putting her on Bruised soundtrack, but she didn’t thank Cardi until Bardigang lit her ass up on Twitter :skull:

she’s also the first megan clone :deadbanana:

Nicki is a certified flop without the quick little sales from the first week, let’s be real. I mean, let’s ask the audience……..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.