• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• KingJay

• Superbitch

• Champagne

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicki is def the kind of girl who poses next to less attractive girls to make herself look better

Edited by Bhabylon

She's kinda right. Coi and Bia arn't good rappers yet these are the ones Nicki supports the most. BUT Nicki did also show Doja and Megan love and those two can rap.

2 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Megan The Stallion can rap. She must be shading Coi Leray and Bia :toofunny3:

Yeah she is.  

I mean I think BIA can rap, but I don’t necessarily disagree with Erica’s POV.  I would feel some kinda way too :laugh:  Those girls not gonna do anything major with a Nicki feature.  

I kinda think a Nicki feature would do more for Erica than the other two.  

But Erica still gotta work her way up + prove herself.  She literally JUST started rapping.  She got some growing to do, even though she IS talented.  So idk…I see both sides of it.

She’s so embarrassing 
Like what happened after Busted? She didn’t keep her momentum going but keeps talking about not having a Nicki ft. Her priorities are all ****** up 

These “pick me” ******* are embarrassing and pathetic. 

Go make a name for yourself. 

5 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

She's kinda right. Coi and Bia arn't good rappers yet these are the ones Nicki supports the most. BUT Nicki did also show Doja and Megan love and those two can rap.

The thing with Meg and Doja though…they kinda already had a ton of buzz prior to Nicki.  

Nicki features lately have been questionable.  Like none of them benefit Nicki, and they don’t really benefit the other girls either.  :laugh:  That’s why Doja/Meg collabs made more sense.  

Im wondering if it’s just Nicki’s taste vs. her being shady or whatever.  

4 minutes ago, Raver said:

She’s so embarrassing 
Like what happened after Busted? She didn’t keep her momentum going but keeps talking about not having a Nicki ft. Her priorities are all ****** up 

And she wasted a Travis Scott feature on “Buss It” too. And then followed it up with a DreamDoll collab.  

Her team messed it all up for her :laugh:

10 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

Yeah she is.  

I mean I think BIA can rap, but I don’t necessarily disagree with Erica’s POV.  I would feel some kinda way too :laugh:  Those girls not gonna do anything major with a Nicki feature.  

I kinda think a Nicki feature would do more for Erica than the other two.  

But Erica still gotta work her way up + prove herself.  She literally JUST started rapping.  She got some growing to do, even though she IS talented.  So idk…I see both sides of it.

Where's that interview where Nicki was discussing being sent tracks from 6 female rappers ? I need to rewatch cause I think she explained why she turned most of them down

Her and Baby Tate are annoying as hell maybe if they didn't emulate Meg/Nicki they'd have their little feature :lakitu:

20 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Nicki is def the kind of girl who poses next to less attractive girls to make herself look better

Literally this. Banks did not lie. 

Why do these new girls keep chasing Nicki features? Having a song go Top 20 for one week (if at all) with Nicki attached isn't going to change their career trajectories much. :skull:

This is what happens when you kiss ass and it backfires. 

Erica Banks is not really someone who I’d consider an above average rapper if we’re being quite honest. A few of her songs are cute, but she’s boring.

I mean duh. Nearly every rap girl has said they want a song with her and she almost never has, but she was quick to hop on a remix with Bia of all rappers :deadbanana:

Edited by Beyonnaise

You want a feature with Nicki Minaj. We ain't feeling bad for you. Whoever you are.

reaction encyclopedia on Twitter: "Old Lady in a wheelchair saying, "I'm  supposed to feel sorry for that bitch? I don't!" https://t.co/0ve8eVn4X8" /  Twitter

the desperation, how embarrassing :toofunny3: 

She’s kinda not wrong but also it’s weird the way all these Z-list rap girls are coming for Nicki for not giving them a feature that will chart for 1 week and be forgotten immediately.

Nicki is not really entitled to give anyone a feature. No one is. So many artists love Beyonce and no one expects a feature from her. If I was Erica after my first attempt at getting a feature, I would have accepted it's not happening and move on. It's not like Nicki features turn into huge hits anyways so I don't get it

These girls need to pave their own lane like cardi did, this is just sad. Nicki is not even relevant like that 2022 for them to be doing this

10 minutes ago, remming said:

Nicki is not really entitled to give anyone a feature. No one is. So many artists love Beyonce and no one expects a feature from her. If I was Erica after my first attempt at getting a feature, I would have accepted it's not happening and move on. It's not like Nicki features turn into huge hits anyways so I don't get it

But Beyonce barely collabs with anybody lol.  I half way think Bey won’t even be on Chloe’s album and she signed to her label :skull:  But yeah, I feel you.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.