Lizzo - “Special”

inmymendes

Performed live on SNL last night. 

Composers: Lizzo, Max Martin, Ian Kirkpatrick, Theron Thomas, Pop Wansel, Daoud 

Edited by inmymendes

Lizzo is a better rapper than singer. She has a LOUD voice but she can never hit notes when singing live

• 2 weeks later...

Lizzo will perform ‘Special‘ on Logitech Song Breaker Awards show on Roblox  on April 30.

I really love this song, don't care how many songs about self love Lizzo does, she always kills it.

21 minutes ago, zeta said:

I really love this song, don't care how many songs about self love Lizzo does, she always kills it.

same. plus there are 2 more max songs on the album :gaycat1:

48 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

1:56 

Another self love song but I like this one. way more than the two singles released. 

but What is this? The new club penguin? 

• 2 weeks later...
QueenofCopyPaste

This song is SOMETHING ELSE.

Strucks the heart

The HQ version is out already because of Roblox concert, she should drop it already as a promo single cuz I can't wait for the album  :jonny3:

• 2 months later...
QueenofCopyPaste

FINALLY ON FRIDAY

QueenofCopyPaste

AHHHHH

Edited by Nefertiti0

• 4 months later...

This song is coming out at the perfect time. With Christmas depression and suicides on the rise, I have always loved the line in the chorus that says "I'm so glad that you're still with us". :smitten:

She's 3/3 with single choices this album so far. I'm sure a deluxe is coming (probably after the Grammys) so she can add Rumors w/ Cardi B, a few new tracks (or new collabs on old ones), and possibly release a video for Grrls. 

• 1 month later...

The video remind me of a CW super-hero series, it was silly but that’s ok 

Where is the SZA remix? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.