3 minutes ago, Hustler said:

Is the residency extending to Summer 2022? :jonny4: 

It's not Dua :dies:

6 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Why can't you tell us?

5 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Ahhh I wish! Hopefully Calvin has her on the record though. Now based on your comment this feature shall be promising, so … it’s going to be interesting :eli: 

7 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

can you give us a hint on who is it? :chick3:

10 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Why can't you tell us?

9 minutes ago, Hustler said:

Ahhh I wish! Hopefully Calvin has her on the record though. Now based on your comment this feature shall be promising, so … it’s going to be interesting :eli: 

9 minutes ago, iammadmat said:

can you give us a hint on who is it? :chick3:

Honestly although it seems like Calvin is "wrapping things up" from what I know the project is heavily in work in progress state so he better hurry up to have things ready for the summer. So I'd rather not say too much now, but from what I know so far it's shaping to be a good mix of what ATRL wants and GP likes. All layered with the classic Funk Wav sound :alexz3:

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

Honestly although it seems like Calvin is "wrapping things up" from what I know the project is heavily in work in progress state so he better hurry up to have things ready for the summer. So I'd rather not say too much now, but from what I know so far it's shaping to be a good mix of what ATRL wants and GP likes. All layered with the classic Funk Wav sound :alexz3:

Oh i see, thank you for the info king :heart2:

Ugh I hope he got Doja in this album

52 minutes ago, Can said:

It’s Normani wbk

When it’s both Dua and Mani :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, Delusional said:

When it’s both Dua and Mani :jonnycat:

she'll get erased like If It Ain't Me

On 4/16/2022 at 4:32 PM, BlackoutZone said:

Thank you so much for the information! :heart2:

Natasha bedingfield feat coming oh my lorde.

OT: not sure its normani but my bet goes to one of UK girls, adele...

On 4/16/2022 at 11:32 PM, BlackoutZone said:

Thanks a lot for the info! Sounds good, real good. If he picks the right names he might get another commercial peak, I think.

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.