• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Materialboy215

• Horizon Flame

• Shaner69

• TiaTamera

If it’s dating, then 25-38 so around same age or older. 

For hookups, 18-45 (maybe a bit older depending on how well they’ve aged) so a massive range. 

Edited by CaptainMusic

Usually older, I’ve been with my current partner 5 years but I just remember guys my age (at the time) mostly immature altho my current boyfriend is only 2 years older.

On 4/16/2022 at 2:16 PM, liam13 said:

I guess you haven't met ones who are mature and likes to be the big guy and neither have I.

But the old ones could be immature too, so I guess what I'm actually looking for is maturity and kindness.

A lot of them claim to be until U get to really know them.  

Now thats BIG FACTS, growing older doesn't always mean maturity or wisdom. 

It doesn’t matter what matters more based on experience is maturity and someone who actually cares about me. 

4 hours ago, Robert said:

Usually older, I’ve been with my current partner 5 years but I just remember guys my age (at the time) mostly immature altho my current boyfriend is only 2 years older.

I noticed that older guys or guys around my age (30s) play more games than guys in they're 20s smh

On 4/16/2022 at 4:40 PM, Horizon Flame said:

With money and a heart condition. 

And leaves me in the will ?

On 4/17/2022 at 2:03 AM, CaptainMusic said:

If it’s dating, then 25-38 so around same age or older. 

For hookups, 18-45 (maybe a bit older depending on how well they’ve aged) so a massive range. 

im 35 and when hooking up for some reason guys around 24/25 always seem to gravitate to me for some reason.  I won't go any younger than that tho.

Around my age or older tbh.

I'm 25 and I won't do any more than 2 years younger because the emotional stuntedness/immaturity is too much. Don't really want to go for more than 4-5 years older either, I'd like to find someone in a similar headspace and with similar life circumstances.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.