Omgggggg

Coachella doesn’t deserve this tho 

we need a tour queen !

88rising is so…. she should have just been a headliner tbqfh

1 hour ago, Domination said:

88rising is so…. she should have just been a headliner tbqfh

she's ginormous in Japan yes

but this is Coachella we're talking about

her highest peaking album on Billboard 200 is "This Is The One" which peaked at 69

and the ONLY other album out of her 11 albums that charted was Exodus which peaked at 160

I don't see how she can remotely draw a decent sized audience as a headliner

Edited by lcylcy

Omg, she needs to tour in the US again, I would go in a heartbeat :jonny:

I'll never forgive myself for not attending This Is The One :jonny3:

Ugh they are on at the same time as Disclosure who I really want to see but I really would die to see Utada.

I'm hoping maybe this means she's gonna headline 88risings Head In the Cloud festival later this year. Because she'll probably only do a few songs at Coachella but I'd love to see a full set.

Ugh they are on at the same time as Disclosure who I really want to see but I really would die to see Utada.

I'm hoping maybe this means she's gonna headline 88risings Head In the Cloud festival later this year. Because she'll probably only do a few songs at Coachella but I'd love to see a full set.

On 4/15/2022 at 2:08 PM, That Bad Eartha said:

I heard their festival is usually in August, but it is just wild how their festival grew so much. The lineup last year was interesting. 

Simple and Clean was rough in the beginning, but they recovered nicely in the next few songs. I just loved how happy Hikaru looked throughout the set.

okay but did she perform kettobase?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.