Amina Muaddi Releases Statement Regarding Rihanna/Rocky & “Cheat-Gate”.

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

:clap3:

THE LAWSUITS THAT ARE CURRENTLY PENDING HOWEVER… 

Not surprised it was a lie. Can't believe anyone thought it was true just like that...the woman posted Rihanna TWICE the same day to show off Rih's fit, no one is that unhinged. :giraffe:

That part about people jumping to comment on rumours like it's fact :clap3:

A lie can always spread halfway around the world before the truth even has the chance to be spoken, and in this instance, that’s what happened 

Poor Amina too. Some people will always believe the rumor. 

What a popular Drama they made. 

Rihanna is still TT in my country and WW. 

24 minutes ago, truthteller said:

it's over for ATRL user turuni :WAP:

I can’t even tag him anymore. Seems like ATRL is cooperating with the investigation.

It really is terrible to spread rumours like that, especially considering the fact Rihanna is pregnant. Like wtf is wrong with some people :biblio:

I believe her.

It's gross the media did this out of nowhere when Rih is pregnant as F. Do they realize the stress they must have inflicted on her?

If ATRL users got sued for every fake rumor they've helped spread, all of us would be in jail or homeless by now. :ahh:

54 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

If ATRL users got sued for every fake rumor they've helped spread, all of us would be in jail or homeless by now. :ahh:

Y'all not a "professional" who has been placed on magazines as the "messiest fashion influencer". Welp he got the clout he wanted.....speaking of which:

:bibliahh: the Fenty lawyers got to him and he's running away scared.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.