• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katamari

• Tropez

• Into The Void

• Miss Show Business

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds like an ATRL that suddenly likes his music because it's charting :deadbanana2:

I Warned Myself is better than anything he's been putting out :skull:

5 minutes ago, Tropez said:

Elton doesn’t write his songs. I don’t think he’s ever written a song. He’s more of a composer. 

Elton and Bernie write together and for other acts. What  you mean :deadbanana4: 

mlaredoperez
2 hours ago, Nikko said:

Not a lot has changed

This...

It's not like he's now making superb tracks...

Some of the replies in here... worms for brains on this forum, I swear :hoetenks:

Elton John is a musician. He writes/composes music. The fact that he is not a lyricist is irrelevant. 

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

Elton and Bernie write together and for other acts. What  you mean :deadbanana4: 

Elton does not write. How do you not know this? I expected a pop forum to know this knowledge. 

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/elton-john-once-admitted-why-he-doesnt-write-his-own-lyrics.html/

True. 
Last Charlie’s good music is One Call Away.

19 minutes ago, Tropez said:

Elton does not write. How do you not know this? I expected a pop forum to know this knowledge. 

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/elton-john-once-admitted-why-he-doesnt-write-his-own-lyrics.html/

There is more to songwriting than lyrics :deadbanana: 

Yea his music is pretty bad tbh. Like his songs have good parts, but most of his songs as a whole suck.

The most annoying thing about his music is his voice, it's ridiculously grating, makes Justin Bieber sound like Luther Vandross. He sounds like he's trying to take a s*it the entire time. Literally what ruined Attention for me (that and radio playing it every 5 minutes).

57 minutes ago, Katamari said:

There is more to songwriting than lyrics :deadbanana: 

You know what I meant. So why are you quoting me…

Just in 2019?

6 hours ago, Kimi said:

Elton knows a thing or two about releasing shitty music 

Does he though?

3 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

J.Lovers to J.Lo when telling her about her 2009 music output :sistrens: @SavagePapi

Don't remind me! :ahh:

THE HORROR when I heard "Flopuboutins" & "Flop Out The Oven" on my college laptop for the first time. I still can't unhear it. I remember hearing it with a friend and being visibly disappointed. :dies:

56 minutes ago, Tropez said:

You know what I meant. So why are you quoting me…

i could say the same about you :clown: 

Interesting to see this topic being resurrected after the Great Forum Reset.

---

I would respectfully disagree. I Warned Myself and Cheating on You are so mich better than Light Switch and Hilarious.

Those tracks were all mid

But the ones aren't that much better 

Voicenotes was a good pop boy album. But I must admit I haven’t been interested in anything after that. He’s a talented musician but it seems like he’s struggling to please the GP. He’s chasing a huge hit that may never come, which is why he keeps scrapping and reworking his album. Trying to chart is holding him back, imo. 

9 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

so we have Elton to blame for the long wait? :zzz: 

I Warned Myself and Cheating on You were amazing

Probably scrapped the album because of him but I don't care. Based on the snippets on tok I can't wait

5 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

The most annoying thing about his music is his voice, it's ridiculously grating, makes Justin Bieber sound like Luther Vandross. He sounds like he's trying to take a s*it the entire time. Literally what ruined Attention for me (that and radio playing it every 5 minutes).

Really I love his voice 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.