Madonna drinking, puffing and having fun with her son, liv, stella and more besties.

Lover

The singer, 63, took to Instagram to share snaps of herself with the likes of fashion designer Stella McCartney, 50, actress Liv Tyler, 44, and social media star and comedian Lilly Singh, 33.

In one snap, Madonna could be seen cosying up to Stella as she kissed her on the cheek while Madonna gave the camera a sultry look.

In another photo, the Queen of Pop wore a black coat as she sat alongside Stella and their friend, talent agent Maha Dakhil Jackson.

Out on the town: The singer took to Instagram to share snaps of herself with the likes of Stella and talent agent Maha Dakhil Jackson, as well as her son David Banda, 16

Friends in high places: Madonna, 63, looked very smooth-faced as she enjoyed a night out with her famous pals this week, including fashion designer Stella McCartney, 50

Cheeky: In one snap, Madonna could be seen cosying up to Stella as she kissed her on the cheek while Madonna gave the camera a sultry look

Good pals: Madonna was also seen with actress Liv Tyler, 44 (left), and social media star and comedian Lilly Singh, 33 (right)

Rest and relaxation: She was seen enjoying a drink in one snap, captioning her post on Instagram: 'Night out with my besties'

Fashion focus: Madonna wore a black coat and a pair of fingerless gloves in the same colour for her outing

looking good and feeling fine while enjoying life. :bird: when will your lifeless fave?

:heart: and with people worthy of her presence.

45 minutes ago, Pop said:

Notice she is drinking. 

yes at social gatherings I tend to drink too 

Wooooow she looks younger than David :jonny5:

1 hour ago, ArtForFreedom said:

yes at social gatherings I tend to drink too 

It’s an Ellie Goulding reference

That base almost breaking their ankles to post negativity again. :clown:

OT We love to see the Queen out enjoying herself with friends and family while lonely haters fume. :clap3:

Looking good and happy! Get it Queen... 

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

It’s an Ellie Goulding reference

:blush:

when did she start drinking and smoking again? wasn't she staunchly sober ~my body is temple~ ~i don't like to lose control~ energy for a long time?

1 hour ago, teresaguidice said:

when did she start drinking and smoking again? wasn't she staunchly sober ~my body is temple~ ~i don't like to lose control~ energy for a long time?

Yes she was... but this is the new Madge and has been for several years now.

oprah-winfrey.gif

Why is David with all these grown adults? Is he ha chauffeur?

MadonnasBoyfriend
12 hours ago, Pop said:

Notice she is drinking. 

Well yea it's in the title.. ? Maybe her favorite party trick is making alcohol dissappear? :giraffe:

Am I the only one seeing Amanda Bynes? 

MadonnasBoyfriend
2 hours ago, Jay-El said:

54986035-10580949-Rolling_back_the_years

Looks like the same person in your avi if you squint your eyes

4 hours ago, noonbob said:

Yes she was... but this is the new Madge and has been for several years now.

oprah-winfrey.gif

Why is David with all these grown adults? Is he ha chauffeur?

Mom needs a designated driver these days. I can relate 

:alexz2:

I don't understand the need to photoshop herself to look 24 in these pictures. I know Instagram is not reality but this is absurd. 

1 hour ago, Jay07 said:

I don't understand the need to photoshop herself to look 24 in these pictures. I know Instagram is not reality but this is absurd. 

bc there's nothing to understand?

it's her life and she can do whatever she wants.

you don't like it stop looking at it. :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.