• EtherealCat

• LatinFreak

• Nefertiti0

1 hour ago, Spartan528 said:

she is experimenting! she’s singing like a robot now :gayoncecat1:

Alexa found dead in Jeff Bezos’ sex dungeon :gaycat2:

2 minutes ago, commander said:

Alexa found dead in Jeff Bezos’ sex dungeon :gaycat2:

Omg :rip: haha but now that you mention it they ahould have a huge deal with Amazon music for alexa to sing/reccomend the aong during release week! I 

The song sounds good. She better perform it. She hasn’t performed a new single in like 3 years. :gaycat6:

We all know she’s going to release it and hibernate. DWU was a mediocre song but if she would have promoted it, it probably would have peaked better .. 

I want to be hyped but her last 3 droplets havent hit the spot for me

I guess she is restarting the era. I was expecting a back to the roots era, but yeah. excited, for new Shakira as always 

Wait! This sounds really good and not generic at all! She is coming!

Def very weeknd daft punk. Sounds wayyyyy more fresh than don’t wait up. She’s def keeping up with the trends.. she did say she was testing the waters with new sounds. This is all new to shaki. Looking forward to the album, actually getting excited. 

Edited by GeeDuval

6 hours ago, Superbitch said:

Not her using rauws auto tune lol

:rip:

Perched!  I don't care what y'all say but Clandestino, Me Gusta, and Don't Wait Up were bops  :gaycat5:

It sounds sooo good!! :WAP:

Pero la audiencia también quiere saber si va a lanzar una canción para el Mundial :coffee2:.

This sounds like a bop!!! I’m glad she’s not doing a full reggaeton song and adding some funk and disco edges to it because that’s what people are checking for now with reggaeton and this clearly has the hit potential and also the quality potential that Shakira have missed on a lot of her recent releases 

2.52 length. Short and sweet radio Hit hopefully! 

I want a tour!!!!! I hope this means it’s at least coming soon!

Don’t Wait Up was trash but I actually liked her recent Spanish stuff (Clandestino and Me Gusta) so I’m sure this will be cute for me too. I just hope she comes with a tour at least since it’s been so long. I still think about how amazing her last tour was

17 hours ago, tomaseba said:

Sounds good, like an Spanish version of a Daft Punk song, I'm glad it's not reggaeton (but sadly the GP over here in Latin America seems to only listen to  reggaeton, so who knows if it can smash).

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

i am excited for this! I really want this next album to be mostly solo though and if there is another collab I hope it is with a female artist to diversify things a little. 

6 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

i am excited for this! I really want this next album to be mostly solo though and if there is another collab I hope it is with a female artist to diversify things a little. 

There's a rumor about a Camila Cabello collab :psyduck: since they are following each other on insta :cupid:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.