Shakira f/ Rauw Alejandro - "Te Felicito"

BOOM!

Rauw is performing “Cúrame” / “MUSEO”/ “Todo De Ti” at BBMAs and it is in Vegas and she is in New York.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tomaseba

• EtherealCat

• LatinFreak

• Nefertiti0

5 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

Isn't the end of school year? :psyduck:

In Spain it's next month

Its finally going viral on TikTok! One version has 100k videos and the other one 22k 

can't believe this is flopping!! I've been jamming to it a lot 

1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Rauw is performing “Cúrame” / “MUSEO”/ “Todo De Ti” at BBMAs and it is in Vegas and she is in New York.

She hates performing her lead singles or really any single. :rip: She hasn’t done it since the “Shakira.” album  

50 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

She hates performing her lead singles or really any single. :rip: She hasn’t done it since the “Shakira.” album  

Odiamos verlo 

On 5/14/2022 at 12:56 PM, EtherealCat said:

it got its best streams and positions with both bad bunny and jack harlows albums in front of it though like this time last week it was at 1.3 million now its at 1 million

I was referring to Friday's streams. It went down in position (bc of Kendrick) but up in streams.

She looked so beautiful at the Today Show, and confirmed Te Felicito is the first single from her new album.

There must be an underline reason why she doesn't promote anything ... like no awards, nothing ? 

34 minutes ago, Daniel767 said:

There must be an underline reason why she doesn't promote anything ... like no awards, nothing ? 

Meanwhile we get other girls without releasing music flopping all over… still get praise and made up awards just for simply showing up (no offense), but is true l feel since she got Latin Grammy person of the year she just stopped going anywhere. Oh well let’s be grateful she pops out here and there, and still tours. 

Edited by GeeDuval

11 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

Meanwhile we get other girls without releasing music flopping all over… still get praise and made up awards just for simply showing up (no offense), but is true l feel since she got Latin Grammy person of the year she just stopped going anywhere. Oh well let’s be grateful she pops out here and there, and still tours. 

She doesn’t care, she is already a global superstar, her family is her priority now as she said today. As simple as that. 

35 minutes ago, Shakson said:

She doesn’t care, she is already a global superstar, her family is her priority now as she said today. As simple as that. 

No yeah I get that, I’ll always follow my artist, just frustrating when you hear her say she’s giving a project her all and we get don’t wait up lol looooooooooordt 

She seems to be fairly satisfied with Te Felicito’s performance which means she’s going ahead with the album as planned. 

Increased in streams and spotify global position again. Another day over 1m streams.

Billboard Global 200:

138 194 3 Te Felicito - Shakira & Rauw Alejandro ( 108 ) :clap3: 

And that's WITH the Bad Bunny & Jack Harlow album bombs... great rise! 

Billboard Argentina Hot 100:

23 (30) 3 Te Felicito (New Peak) 

Nice :clap3: 

Why on earth is she avoiding giving out a release date for the album whenever she's asked about it? :psyduck:

16 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

Why on earth is she avoiding giving out a release date for the album whenever she's asked about it? :psyduck:

Because thats how the market works now. Until she gets a big hit the label is not gonna release it 

2 hours ago, Lorelei said:

I'm sure she wants to protect her legacy. Even her two lowest selling albums (She Wolf and Shakira.) pulled big numbers and sold millions of records worldwide. She knows she is competing in a whole new arena, in a world where Spanish music is now mainstream music, against younger, more popular artists. She has to know that both Karol G and Bad Bunny are changing the rules of the game. She won't drop the album until she makes some big impact. And I'm sure she's betting on Dancing With Myself to give her the exposure she needs to drop music that gets streams.

We'll see if it plays out in her favor!

Spotify:

#13 Peru (+2) (New peak)

#31 Uruguay (+5) (Peak #26)

#43 Ecuador (+4) (Peak #38)

#47 Argentina (+12) (New peak)

#47 Mexico (+10) (Peak: #40)

#50 Spain (+4) (New peak)

Apple Music:

#17 Uruguay (=)

#21 Spain (=)

#23 Peru (=)

#32 Ecuador (=)

#38 Mexico (+2)

#40 Argentina (+3)

#47 Colombia (=)

I don't think this will go much higher than this but it's a cute mid sized hit. Impressive for someone with a 25+ years career :cm:

i dont claim to really understand tiktok but i feel like if she wants to keep going for that audience then she needs to compare girl like me with dont wait up and te felicito because there are some obvious differences that i feel like must be hampering their chances of matching girl like mes tiktok success, also i think that tiktok thing on fallon was revealing

Edited by EtherealCat

6 hours ago, Chemist said:

Spotify:

#13 Peru (+2) (New peak)

#31 Uruguay (+5) (Peak #26)

#43 Ecuador (+4) (Peak #38)

#47 Argentina (+12) (New peak)

#47 Mexico (+10) (Peak: #40)

#50 Spain (+4) (New peak)

Apple Music:

#17 Uruguay (=)

#21 Spain (=)

#23 Peru (=)

#32 Ecuador (=)

#38 Mexico (+2)

#40 Argentina (+3)

#47 Colombia (=)

I don't think this will go much higher than this but it's a cute mid sized hit. Impressive for someone with a 25+ years career :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.