Shakira f/ Rauw Alejandro - "Te Felicito"

BOOM!

1 hour ago, Protocol said:

This sounds like an obvious hit, I would be shocked if it wasn't. But maybe Shakira is no longer relevant to teenagers, it's been 5 years now since El Dorado era, 12 years since "Waka Waka", 16-17 years since "Hips Don't Lie" and Fijacion Oral eras. She's very much in her MDNA moment.

Madonna was 53 during MDNA era and Shakira is currently 45. Let’s compare Shakira with Gloria Estefan instead. Gloria was 42 when she (and *NSYNC) had the hit song, “Music of My Heart”, peaked #2 on the Hot 100. Three years later Gloria had two #1s solo hit songs on the Latin charts, “Hoy” and “Tu Fotografía”. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tomaseba

• EtherealCat

• LatinFreak

• Nefertiti0

:clap3: Rebounding and thats with Bad Bunnys new album tidal wave... Or maybe thats helping. Who knows! 

Oh wow i like this song. I dont get why people keep saying she lost her quality. This is really good

I’m pretty sure this is gonna be a hit, it just needs exposure. All the other artists are doing the most releasing stuff every month and being in your face, while Shakira has released like 3 songs in the last 4 years 

Hopefully when her shows debuts people will remember she still makes music and stream away. 

Amazing that it outpeaked its debut day 2 weeks later. Keep streaming, y'all. These NMF & album bomb tracks are destined to fall. Benito is def gonna lock up the top spots for awhile, though...

Hopefully she promoted or performed this on the show and the numbers will continue to go up. I do like the direction this song seems to be taking her music in.

So addictive! <3 

She keeps rising :jonny: Another smash hit confirmed!

Not this doing almost 1.5M Daily without TTH :deadbanana: Spotify better add it there soon :jonnycat:

Keeps rising. Even with the entire bad bunny album above, a hit is coming !!! Imagine how big it would be if she more than just IG posts! Lol

1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

And some people were saying that this is “her biggest flop” :coffee2:

If you remove Bad Bunny’s and Jack Harlow’s new albums, Te Felicito would be #37! Keep streaming this sleeping hit!!

Do we know for sure if this will be performed at DWM? This needs the exposure in the US

11 minutes ago, alanmontes said:

Do we know for sure if this will be performed at DWM? This needs the exposure in the US

i thought people said it had just been played, like for one of the challenges? 

Nice. I think bad bunny release is actually helping her somehow.

1 hour ago, crazyncool said:

If you remove Bad Bunny’s and Jack Harlow’s new albums, Te Felicito would be #37! Keep streaming this sleeping hit!!

Omfg how??

2 hours ago, crazyncool said:

Also if you remove 71 songs above it, she would be #1 :jonny:

6 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

I spit out my coffee! :gaycat6: hahaha

46 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

:toofunny2:

52 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

:WAP: She’s BACK

58 minutes ago, romas_ld said:

:WAP: She’s BACK

Lmao, you’re wrong for this

3 hours ago, Joster said:

Nice. I think bad bunny release is actually helping her somehow.

Me too. Maybe everyone wants to listen to music in Spanish because of bad bunny or maybe this song is being cued after the bad bunny songs 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.