Shakira f/ Rauw Alejandro - "Te Felicito"

BOOM!

She's 45. It's just how it is...she could promote the hell out of this and it would still a huge uphill climb.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tomaseba

• EtherealCat

• LatinFreak

• Nefertiti0

That's the problem with the song. Shakira is always late to the party. It could have been on El Dorado five years ago and it could have made more noise then. She needs to try harder if she truly wants to repeat Chantaje's success and switch to a new formula instead of calling the hottest male rapper atm for a quick tacked on collaboration.

13 hours ago, Joster said:

Shook. 5 years ago this would be #1 already.

im low key glad this isn’t smashing right away. She got used to this.  Hits without an effort. 
song is good, hopefully she starts doing some promo.

4 hours ago, EtherealCat said:

her biggest flop since trap :clap3:

Don't wait up flopped way harder

4 hours ago, Chemist said:

I feel early indication its looking like this is going to be bigger than a lot of the recent singles... no?

Billboard Hot Latin Songs:

10 NE Te Felicito

Billboard Hot Latin Airplay Chart:

01 (49) 2 Te Felicito :clap3: 

Billboard Latin Pop Airplay Chart:

01 (13) 2 Te Felicito :clap3:

Billboard Latin Rhythm Airplay Chart:

01 (19) 2 Te Felicito :clap3: 

Billboard Latin Digital Song Sales:

04 NE Te Felicito

Billboard Latin Streaming Songs Chart:

18 NE Te Felicito

Bubbling Under Hot 100:

06 NE Te Felicito

Billboard Global 200:

108 NE Te Felicito (Don't Wait Up never charted at all :rip: )

Billboard Global Excluding US Chart:

95 NE Te Felicito (Ditto)

Billboard Mexico Airplay:

12 NE Te Felicito

Overall, #1 on three Billboard charts already :clap3: 

Edited by Hector

This is what it looks like when she “flops” in spanish. We love to see it

2 hours ago, Hector said:

10 NE Te Felicito

04 NE Te Felicito

18 NE Te Felicito

Bubbling Under Hot 100:

06 NE Te Felicito

Billboard Global 200:

12 NE Te Felicito

14 hours ago, Chemist said:

lets not speak of her anymore

8 hours ago, Hector said:

10 NE Te Felicito

04 NE Te Felicito

18 NE Te Felicito

Bubbling Under Hot 100:

06 NE Te Felicito

Billboard Global 200:

12 NE Te Felicito

welp, she keeps winning

The list of classics :alexz: 

Tbh i feel like this will be a grower. 

I wouldn't give up on this just yet.

"It's an album with a lot of electronic sounds, and it has a little bit of everything too. There's an urban touch, a rock touch. It's one of the albums I'm most proud of."

7 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

"It's an album with a lot of electronic sounds, and it has a little bit of everything too. There's an urban touch, a rock touch. It's one of the albums I'm most proud of."

Sounds like she put a lot of effort into it. I’m getting excited. 

I'm kind of excited :clap3: I remember last year she said that "Don't Wait Up" was the song she always dreamed about creating. :swan:

19 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

I'm kind of excited :clap3: I remember last year she said that "Don't Wait Up" was the song she always dreamed about creating. :swan:

Shakira at her best…. She will sell the shyt out of a video concept or creative project and it turns into Jaume de laiguana project with his cheap videos.

Shakira should go back to her roots:rip: We latinos are craving more for her earlier music sound, not whatever she is releasing now

She has been saying this basically with all of her albums post SES. She said the same with self titled when it was basically her singer songwriter era with an EDM song for the World Cup and with El Dorado she said the same but I’m hopeful that she was more inspired for this one… it seems like getting back to touring and doing the Super Bowl gave her a lot of fresh air that we haven’t heard yet… hope I’m right lol 

On 5/2/2022 at 8:02 AM, Lorelei said:

That's the problem with the song. Shakira is always late to the party. It could have been on El Dorado five years ago and it could have made more noise then. She needs to try harder if she truly wants to repeat Chantaje's success and switch to a new formula instead of calling the hottest male rapper atm for a quick tacked on collaboration.

this would not fit on el dorado 5 years ago because this is a disco lite song tf lol

On 5/2/2022 at 7:59 AM, GwennyGwenGwen said:

She's 45. It's just how it is...she could promote the hell out of this and it would still a huge uphill climb.

this. she doesn't promote. she just drops the song with a visual and calls it a day lol

8 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

are we finally getting a full out dance albom record like we were suppose to get during the dare sessions?

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

She has been saying this basically with all of her albums post SES. She said the same with self titled when it was basically her singer songwriter era with an EDM song for the World Cup and with El Dorado she said the same but I’m hopeful that she was more inspired for this one… it seems like getting back to touring and doing the Super Bowl gave her a lot of fresh air that we haven’t heard yet… hope I’m right lol 

yeah i think your last statement is the reason why their seems to be more passion in her recent releases even though to some og's it may not be up to par to her earlier work at least she seems present about her work this time if that makes any sense

1 hour ago, BIAATCH said:

Shakira should go back to her roots:rip: We latinos are craving more for her earlier music sound, not whatever she is releasing now

Maybe not. 
I hate this “she should go back to her roots” narrative all latinos have. 
i remember that in laundry service era, they wanted her to go back to “her roots”, the Same with the fixation, and then again with every f**** album she releases. 
I mean, the last songs were dissapointing, specially el Dorado fiasco but she should try New sounds and experiment a bit. She has Nothing left to prove therefore experimental music could be good for her. 

1 hour ago, Ger.vaz said:

she should try New sounds and experiment a bit. She has Nothing left to prove therefore experimental music could be good for her. 

u776ruvxggd01.jpg7CFu-N9f16VFPsELmnU5s9s-ZrXOT9liEeg_6_VP

12 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

:gaycat6:

13 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

Honestly. I need an apology video from her with tears for all of this.  

I went out for like a two hour drive an heard this on the radio twice. Mexico will always support this Queen. 

14 hours ago, Daniel767 said:

Honestly. I need an apology video from her with tears for all of this.  

What she needs to apologize for is for releasing all the spanish urban crap she's released since 2016.

Leave DWU alone.

Edited by HeWolf

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.