Shakira f/ Rauw Alejandro - "Te Felicito"

BOOM!

12 hours ago, BOOM! said:

She is kinda flopping on YT. She used to have much bigger numbers and she was a YT Queen. Not anymore.

YouTube is kinda dead 

imagine a ww smash like say so “only” having 389 million views. In its golden era this video would have at least 1.5 billion views 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tomaseba

• EtherealCat

• LatinFreak

• Nefertiti0

Spotify  (April 24)

• Global: #169 (-42): 729,211 streams (-177,55) 
  • Mexico#54 (-4): 212,273 streams (-45,253)
  • Colombia#45 (-2): 37,685 streams (-9,143)
  • Argentina#76 (-4): 53,894 streams (-10,702)
  • Peru#42 (-3): 35,891 streams (-5,716)
Edited by Nefertiti0

Let's see how it goes....Shakira´s hit aren't instant. They build up so give it some time.

1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify  (April 24)

Sunday effect :eli:

2 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify  (April 24)

A hit :clap3:

So the only exposure this song is bound to get is next month on the dancing show? :rip: Classic Shakira promo plan.

3 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify  (April 24)

Julia Fox

2 hours ago, Joster said:

Let's see how it goes....Shakira´s hit aren't instant. They build up so give it some time.

they said the same about Don't Wait Up and this also seems to be dead on arrival :deadbanana4: it's over

59 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

So the only exposure this song is bound to get is next month on the dancing show? :rip: Classic Shakira promo plan.

i hope that gets cancelled, at least dont wait up got some attempt at a tiktok challenge and this is getting what will inevitably be a terrible, out of touch show more than a month after the song was released, her team is too dumb to be chasing hits 

20 minutes ago, gatito said:

they said the same about Don't Wait Up and this also seems to be dead on arrival :deadbanana4: it's over

lol DWU was an instant flop, didn't even trend.

This song first is in spanish, which she dominates. They at least have it in some playlists. Let's give it some time.

4 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify  (April 24)

How tf does she flop in her native country (Colombia)?

48 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

i hope that gets cancelled, at least dont wait up got some attempt at a tiktok challenge and this is getting what will inevitably be a terrible, out of touch show more than a month after the song was released, her team is too dumb to be chasing hits 

I'm at loss for words with her decision to participate on a Tik Tok challenge show for teenagers that probably won't even tune in :clown:

I don't know what her team is thinking by booking her a slot in this. At least The Voice was a much bigger format with established viewers per season, this is the equivalent of trashy dated shows like Snog, Marry , Avoid :deadbanana4:

If she’s not going to perform this and just go hide in Spain then it deserves to flop. We can’t support mediocrity.  The song is a nice banger, but if you’re not a Shakira fan you’re not going to even know the song released. So go perform it, let them know you still sing and go for it.  Otherwise release the album, that tragic show, and retire babe .. 

Her team takes two step forward 10 backwards I swear. Visuals always hit or miss,  she looks Amazing song sounds fresh, but then her team expects the songs to promote itself.

it’s only been 3 days though, atrl needs to relax with their obsession with “hits” and number 1s.

1. She is way passed her prime 2. Only Latina competing with the young girls as far as charts and awards go. 

to be honest, I think her team thinks this era will have the same luck as el dorado (full of bops) and all the singles were well received by the GP. If they think they’ll achieve that by releasing TIK TOK challenges they have another thing coming. 

the meltdowns if she flops in the Latin Market. She’s gonna fall under the Thalia Paulina Rubio B List categories.:rip:

2 hours ago, Lorelei said:

I'm at loss for words with her decision to participate on a Tik Tok challenge show for teenagers that probably won't even tune in :clown:

I don't know what her team is thinking by booking her a slot in this. At least The Voice was a much bigger format with established viewers per season, this is the equivalent of trashy dated shows like Snog, Marry , Avoid :deadbanana4:

when Shakira was in The Voice her self-titled album became her highest-charting album in the US (debuted at #2), her team probably think if she will be in another NBC show it will help her album to chart better in the US.

53 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

Her team takes two step forward 10 backwards I swear. Visuals always hit or miss,  she looks Amazing song sounds fresh, but then her team expects the songs to promote itself.

it’s only been 3 days though, atrl needs to relax with their obsession with “hits” and number 1s.

1. She is way passed her prime 2. Only Latina competing with the young girls as far as charts and awards go. 

to be honest, I think her team thinks this era will have the same luck as el dorado (full of bops) and all the singles were well received by the GP. If they think they’ll achieve that by releasing TIK TOK challenges they have another thing coming. 

the meltdowns if she flops in the Latin Market. She’s gonna fall under the Thalia Paulina Rubio B List categories.:rip:

Thalia & Paulina never crossed over, they were always limited to Latin markets. They could never tour arenas and stadiums on every continent. They song does reasonably well on Apple and YT. It takes time.

She will have the last laugh. She may perform it at the Billboard Music Awards. Rauw is already scheduled to perform and they air on NBC just 16 days before her new show premieres. 

Now, if she just Barcelona her way out of promoting this, she better hope for a tik-tok miracle!

8 minutes ago, crazyncool said:

She will have the last laugh. She may perform it at the Billboard Music Awards. Rauw is already scheduled to perform and they air on NBC just 16 days before her new show premieres. 

Now, if she just Barcelona her way out of promoting this, she better hope for a tik-tok miracle!

They have yet to send this to Radio, the impact date for some European countries is May 6th, so they're not rushing this. If it doesn't take off in the next month, they'll just release the next single before the album release & tour announcement.

1 hour ago, Red Hot Moon said:

They have yet to send this to Radio, the impact date for some European countries is May 6th, so they're not rushing this. If it doesn't take off in the next month, they'll just release the next single before the album release & tour announcement.

So far away? Wtf!? :dancehall3:

Shakira will have to promote this. She hasn’t performed any new single in yearsss. 

Unfortunately, I doubt she has anything lined up. Billboard Music Awards would be a great surprise. She could have easily performed at the Latin Grammys a few weeks ago. :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

Shakira will have to promote this. She hasn’t performed any new single in yearsss. 

Unfortunately, I doubt she has anything lined up. Billboard Music Awards would be a great surprise. She could have easily performed at the Latin Grammys a few weeks ago. :gaycat6:

Y'all sound ridiculous and stuck in 2005 thinking promo in award shows still has any kind of effect to save a song from flopping in 2022. Literally a random reel by the average tiktoker has more audience than the latin grammys. Imagine thinking thats what Shakira needs :skull: 

15 hours ago, Superbitch said:

YouTube is kinda dead 

imagine a ww smash like say so “only” having 389 million views. In its golden era this video would have at least 1.5 billion views 

Which is funny bc Girl Like Me flopped everywhere and it’s on its way to 600 million :rip: i guess youtube is unpredictable these days 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.