• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tomaseba

• EtherealCat

• LatinFreak

• Nefertiti0

13 hours ago, Samsom said:

Hmmm… Me Enamore was solo and smashed, she just loves being collaborative at this point, why wouldn’t she? She barely collab back in the day and since she started she haven’t stopped, it seems that also give her a lot of inspiration since she seems to have a lot of writers block according to her interviews

Her M.O. is going to popular reggaetoneros' team, asking for demos and then choosing whichever she and her team likes best and make it a single, let's not be naive. This song is a bop in any case. 

4 hours ago, ZORBIT said:

lbr this is mediocre for her standards, did not expect such a downgrade from Chantaje:frown:

Hopefully this is will grow on me

What are her standards? Don’t Wait Up?

4 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

What are her standards? Don’t Wait Up?

Pies Descalzos

Ciega, Sordomuda

Suerte/Whenever Wherever 

La Tortura

Don't Bother 

Loba/She Wolf 

Sale El Sol 

Can't Remember To Forget You 

Chantaje 

Me Gusta/Don't Wait Up are buzz singles. 

Edited by gozahu

10 minutes ago, Raguabros said:

Her M.O. is going to popular reggaetoneros' team, asking for demos and then choosing whichever she and her team likes best and make it a single, let's not be naive. This song is a bop in any case. 

I mean all of this is true :monkey:

40 minutes ago, sweeterareplace said:

I loveeeeee this. Is the album still coming this year? It’s gonna be English right? Or are they gonna change it to a Spanish album

It's a nice song to start the new era. Most likely English/Spanish, rumours say album will come out in June/LatAm Tour in Q4.

5 minutes ago, Red Hot Moon said:

It's a nice song to start the new era. Most likely English/Spanish, rumours say album will come out in June/LatAm Tour in Q4.

I think she has a contract with Live Nation to tour in 2022-23. 

Perhaps the album is coming this fall. 

This is so ******* good :flame: Shakira's second verse is amazing :jonny5: Can't wait to see her live again

Didn't care much for it. It was ok/meh I guess

I love it. :jamming:  If this doesn't give her another hit in Latin America at least I don't know what will :skull:

They look so hot when they are dancing together :flame: :jonnycat:

I like Rauw more on this song than her, he sounds so sexy. I like the song I think its a bop, but it does seem like tik tok fodder. 

10 minutes ago, Jaye said:

I like Rauw more on this song than her, he sounds so sexy. I like the song I think its a bop, but it does seem like tik tok fodder. 

It's true. It fits him more. Shakira's voice is weirdly edited in some parts. She sounds good in the chorus tho.

When the song started the first thing that came to mind was "I feeel it coming".

Anyway, it's a bop but I wish it didn't have the raggaeton parts.

This has been on replay and still sounds fresh af! Interested to see what her next move is. Another single (English or Spanish)? The Album? Her new NBC show? Tour announcement?

MOMMA PLEASE KEEP FEEDING US!

3 minutes ago, crazyncool said:

This has been on replay and still sounds fresh af! Interested to see what her next move is. Another single (English or Spanish)? The Album? Her new NBC show? Tour announcement?

MOMMA PLEASE KEEP FEEDING US!

Her nbc show is coming May 31st, one of the episodes have the single as a dance routine. No news about the album :rip: i was hoping the pre order for today :chick3:

37 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

Her nbc show is coming May 31st, one of the episodes have the single as a dance routine. No news about the album :rip: i was hoping the pre order for today :chick3:

Is that confirmed, about the episode having the single as a dance routine? I thought she just played the song to some fans in attendance. 

And I hope the album comes in June, at least. We cannot wait until November :'(

3 minutes ago, crazyncool said:

Is that confirmed, about the episode having the single as a dance routine? I thought she just played the song to some fans in attendance. 

And I hope the album comes in June, at least. We cannot wait until November :'(

Nothing confirmed yet as far as i know they played it in the show. 

do you think this will pass 1m on spotify first day? :chick3: DWU did 800k if I'm not mistaken

It's no Chantaje, but it's a good song.

Edited by Assassin

Very underwhelming :thing: she’s lost it, I fear. 

6 hours ago, romas_ld said:

do you think this will pass 1m on spotify first day? :chick3: DWU did 800k if I'm not mistaken

surely it will do better than dont wait up at least

fire ?

one of the biggest clubs in LA just played this and the crowd was pop’n af!

also, non-shakira fans obviously don’t know that she’s been a HUGE daft punk fan even b4 the weeknd got big & that she’s had tracks she’s been working on with sooo many others that were never released.

The chorus is really catchy :0

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.