• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tomaseba

• EtherealCat

• LatinFreak

• Nefertiti0

58 minutes ago, Samsom said:

Hmmm… Me Enamore was solo and smashed, she just loves being collaborative at this point, why wouldn’t she? She barely collab back in the day and since she started she haven’t stopped, it seems that also give her a lot of inspiration since she seems to have a lot of writers block according to her interviews

isn't her biggest song (hips don't lie) a collab though? 

2 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

isn't her biggest song (hips don't lie) a collab though? 

You have to be kidding if you think that HDL was a hit for having a feature with Wyclef Jean, also WW, SW, UYC were hits and with no features. You can’t say La Tortura smashed because Sanz or Loca for El Cata tho lol 

5 minutes ago, Samsom said:

You have to be kidding if you think that HDL was a hit for having a feature with Wyclef Jean, also WW, SW, UYC were hits and with no features. You can’t say La Tortura smashed because Sanz or Loca for El Cata tho lol 

I mean yeah of course Shakira is the star?

8 minutes ago, Samsom said:

I think you can say Shakira's amazing collaborative ability is what is unique to her brand, majority of her collabs have openly admitted working with Shakira required them to give away a lot of their creative control as she likes to take the lead. 

It boils down to the fact male timbres usually compliment the timbre of her voice really well and she just knows that.

She's found a formula that works and she's milking it, I see nothing wrong with it if it's not broken.

Edited by mattdraco

It's okay. definitely a better first impression than "Don't Wait Up".

46 minutes ago, magazine said:

It's okay. definitely a better first impression than "Don't Wait Up".

i agree with this but i think i'm gonna end up playing it a lot

and liked the video was cute 

Painfully generic, but somehow still cute though.

If it becomes a smash, I don't see her releasing a solo song anytime soon. Don't Wait Up didn't deserve to flop. It's a harmless bop.

Edited by Gringo

Its fine, not Shakira or Rauw best song but I like It :clap3:the video is also good

At least is a lot better than Don't Wait Up & A Girl Like Me

I love it !

Release the album and announce the World Tour my queen 

lbr this is mediocre for her standards, did not expect such a downgrade from Chantaje:frown:

Hopefully this is will grow on me

It kinda bops. It's MUCH better than Don't Flop Up but still... i feel like something is missing. Her quality REALLY dropped since Fijacion Oral/Oral Fixation/She Wolf and her dancing is becoming lazy and samey, i am sick of her doing the robot moves and just moving her hips sharply left/right. :biblio:

Edited by BOOM!

People are loving both the song and the video! Hopefully it continues to smash and she performs it at the Billboard Music Awards in 2 weeks!

1 hour ago, crazyncool said:

People are loving both the song and the video! Hopefully it continues to smash and she performs it at the Billboard Music Awards in 2 weeks!

I can see this happening!

people loving it. 

I love Shakira but she reminds me of Maroon 5 now. Getting more and more basic with each release now doing the most predictable music to appeal to what's supposed to be trendy.

The bits that are 100% reggaeton sound so basic and out of place, they bring the song down a lot for me

She must be the only artist to employ Jaume because this guy cannot deliver anything remotely interesting direction wise. There are so many missed opportunities in the video and the lighting is horrible. Please, retire that man from your team :rip: 

It's cute

but yea, I also am not seeing much difference in her work

I loveeeeee this. Is the album still coming this year? It’s gonna be English right? Or are they gonna change it to a Spanish album

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.