• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tomaseba

• EtherealCat

• LatinFreak

• Nefertiti0

Already available on Apple Music, it sounds FIRE :jonny4:

It's a cute little bop. She looks rrally hot in that red dress though :jonnycat:

tbh my expectations were kinda low after the last few songs but this one is actually a bop and  also both rauw alejandro and shakira are so hot :jonny5:

Im going to continue keeping my expectations low, cause she actually delivered this time and if it keeps getting better and better leading up to the actual lead single for the album I am here for it.

cute little bop visuals, her voice his voice uffffffff I hope it becomes a radio hit make some buzz before the album.

Whew a bop. LOOOOVED the verses. 

The video actually has some replay value and she looks HOT. 

I am glad Rauw delivered 

Great dancing! Love the two of them dancing together.  

Her body, actually dancing, giving looks .. I love her again LMAO

It was cool seeing a male collaborator that actually contributed equal effort in the music video. :clap3:

She really served :jonny4:

Global smash incoming :duca:

She cant stay away from the reggaeton beats after all these years :toofunny3: poor dat

Edited by Enriquew88

3 minutes ago, Enriquew88 said:

She cant stay away for the reggaeton beats after all these years :toofunny3: poor dat

She’s the most successful Latin female artist of all time. You really thought you were doing something. :gaycat6:

her best single in a while! I love it

1 minute ago, unclefloprry said:

Rauw:  :clap3::flame: 

Shakira: :doc:

si si ya te vimos, maricón

I’m still kii’ing at the blatant opportunism of using her iconic status in Latin America to get a collab with whatever reggaetonero happens to be popular at the moment. It’s like her career has been permanently stuck at her “4 Minutes” moment for the last five years.

2 minutes ago, Protocol said:

I’m still kii’ing at the blatant opportunism of using her iconic status in Latin America to get a collab with whatever reggaetonero happens to be popular at the moment. It’s like her career has been permanently stuck at her “4 Minutes” moment for the last five years.

Hmmm… Me Enamore was solo and smashed, she just loves being collaborative at this point, why wouldn’t she? She barely collab back in the day and since she started she haven’t stopped, it seems that also give her a lot of inspiration since she seems to have a lot of writers block according to her interviews

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.