• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GwennyGwenGwen

• sam.teas

• rihannabiggestfan

• Innocencelost

4 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

unfortunately the date is referred to the last song on his album... so nope :rip:
but who knows 

urghh well, at least we know it'll be a single now...hopefully soon.

Is Gwen Stefani gonna do something. I feel like she's been doing a lot of promo recently.

Give us another L.A.M.B queen :WAP:

Ayyyy some new Gwen! 

50 minutes ago, smartalek22 said:

Is Gwen Stefani gonna do something. I feel like she's been doing a lot of promo recently.

Give us another L.A.M.B queen :WAP:

She's been working on a new album on and off for the past 2 years, so hopefully yes. The original concept of the album was ska/reggae heavy... So part of me thinks this song could also be serving as a soft launch for her era... And a re-launch for Shenseea who's album was unfortunately kind of DOA.

All three of them are UMG, so would make sense to get 3 for 1 in terms of playlisting and promotion. And promoted right, I could actually see this doing something internationally.

yes its Gwenny Gwen Gwen

She just needs Hollaback Girl and Rich Girl to go viral on TikTok tbh :D

6 hours ago, GwennyGwenGwen said:

Could very well be Sean Paul's 4/20 surprise for next week considering the title :alexz2:

HM, he's liking responses asking for Light My Fire on this so idkkkk maybe there is a chance it'll come next week? idk

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, GwennyGwenGwen said:

i was suppose to see him in a nyc concert but didn't get the tickets in time. glad to see that he still has pull because he sold out very quickly. hopefully he comes back because i'd love to see him live. also the album is near so we need a tracklist asap and hopefully more pop girl features.

5 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

i was suppose to see him in a nyc concert but didn't get the tickets in time. glad to see that he still has pull because he sold out very quickly. hopefully he comes back because i'd love to see him live. also the album is near so we need a tracklist asap and hopefully more pop girl features.

Tracklist is out! He has already released a lot of the features as singles, but unfortunately they haven't done much (also haven't been promoted, playlisted, or sent to radio so...). But in recent interviews he has also been talking about how his label has always been obsessed with him releasing songs for the summer, because they think its the only time reggae songs can be hits :toofunny3:...and that this will be a big summer single, so I am hoping that means that they are going to really promote and push this song. 

https://www.dancehallmag.com/2022/03/23/news/sean-paul-shares-release-date-tracklist-and-cover-for-new-album-scorcha.html

Gwen doesn’t deserve to be on a double featuring though…. 

1 hour ago, Innocencelost said:

Gwen doesn’t deserve to be on a double featuring though…. 

I honestly think this is (theoretically at least) a pretty perfect three way collab. Shenseea is super talented in her own rite, with her own hype and her own fanbase...they are all under UMG, so I hope that they really invest in this as a way to get a summer hit for three of their artists...should do quite well internationally if it's pushed.

• 3 weeks later...

God he really knows how to release stuff at a snail's pace. :deadbanana2:

9 hours ago, justjess said:

God he really knows how to release stuff at a snail's pace. :deadbanana2:

He's been like half ass releasing single after single from this album for like over a year now :deadbanana2: The album FINALLY comes out next week.

He has been talking about how the label only likes to really push his singles during the summer, so looks like this single will be the one they really push from the album...hopefully :gaycat6:

3 hours ago, GwennyGwenGwen said:

He's been like half ass releasing single after single from this album for like over a year now :deadbanana2: The album FINALLY comes out next week.

He has been talking about how the label only likes to really push his singles during the summer, so looks like this single will be the one they really push from the album...hopefully :gaycat6:

Has he? I'm out of the loop yikes. :rip:

I hope his album gets some push. I've listened to his music since I was a kid. He has some catchy bops!!

1 hour ago, justjess said:

Has he? I'm out of the loop yikes. :rip:

I hope his album gets some push. I've listened to his music since I was a kid. He has some catchy bops!!

lol i don't blame you, none of them have made absolutely any noise, and haven't gotten anyyyyy push. 

Yeah i hope so too. Theoretically you'd think they'd give this song a big push, cause all three artists are under UMG, they are veryyy much trying to make Shenseea a new IT girl and she's got plenty potential, and Gwen and Sean both have massive catalogues that are going to be bringing in tons of cash for the foreseeable future and the more exposure they get the more they will bring in...but we shall see.

3 hours ago, GwennyGwenGwen said:

lol i don't blame you, none of them have made absolutely any noise, and haven't gotten anyyyyy push. 

Yeah i hope so too. Theoretically you'd think they'd give this song a big push, cause all three artists are under UMG, they are veryyy much trying to make Shenseea a new IT girl and she's got plenty potential, and Gwen and Sean both have massive catalogues that are going to be bringing in tons of cash for the foreseeable future and the more exposure they get the more they will bring in...but we shall see.

I hope it does make some waves for them. Never heard of Shenseea though. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.