• Shoful

• Cloudy

Some updates: Reaction Commands are coming back, and "Build" is a new concept

• ATRL Moderator

Can't wait for this game :duca:

I really hope it comes soon and not a decade later

31 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

Some updates: Reaction Commands are coming back, and "Build" is a new concept

I love that they brought reaction commands back! They felt so natural when playing and very cinematic in execution :jonny:

24 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I really hope it comes soon and not a decade later

FQJmZAiWYAYuxQT.jpg

as we can see here KH3 was a 5 years and seven months wait which is a long time but games have been having longer developments now days and there's also the fact that Osaka Team had to switch from Luminous to UR4 which delayed even more the development.

I think KH4 will have a late 2024 release. 

I just hope they don’t do what they did during KH3 press/promo and pretty much reveal every Disney world before we got to play (if there are any Disney worlds that is)

2 minutes ago, Augmented said:

I just hope they don’t do what they did during KH3 press/promo and pretty much reveal every Disney world before we got to play (if there are any Disney worlds that is)

Well they will definitely reveal all Disney Worlds before the game is out. They have always use this to give us new trailers and more hype.

and Disney owns KH. They have to approve pretty much everything so ofc there will be Disney Worlds lmao

KH3was such a visually beautiful & colourful game, I admired that almost as much as the gameplay itself, so i'm excited for 4 on ps5

3 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

Well they will definitely reveal all Disney Worlds before the game is out. They have always use this to give us new trailers and more hype.

Yeah don’t get me wrong I remember when a new world would get announced at a press event it would be so exciting, personally I just wish a couple of the worlds could have been kept a surprise  :michael:

2 minutes ago, Augmented said:

Yeah don’t get me wrong I remember when a new world would get announced at a press event it would be so exciting, personally I just wish a couple of the worlds could have been kept a surprise  :michael:

It makes sense for them to announce the worlds early since they get people talking and attract fans of the movies they come from. If there are Disney worlds in KH4 (which I think will be the case), I'm pretty sure they'll follow the KH3 formula and announce them one by one until the release.

What worlds do we think will be in? I feel like Moana and Raya will be in for sure.

2 minutes ago, Ghibli said:

What worlds do we think will be in? I feel like Moana and Raya will be in for sure.

I wonder which returning worlds we are getting... Maybe Frozen II and Olympus Coliseum? Lmao

7 minutes ago, Ghibli said:

Frozen II

Moana

Olympus Coliseum

Coco (themes of death?)

I just hope they include a Marvel world, that would be a collapse and also very in line with the realistic route they've taken for graphics :jonny3:

Other than Olympus Coliseum, I think that Frozen 2 is very likely.

6 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

Coco (themes of death?)

I think this is my top choice as of now, the visuals/colours and themes sort of make perfect sense for KH

28 minutes ago, Ghibli said:

Encanto? I mean it's such a hige hit for Disney that they would probably want to keep expanding on the brand

Can we please see some of the alternate universe Final Fantasy characters again? :chick3:

15 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I just hope they include a Marvel world, that would be a collapse and also very in line with the realistic route they've taken for graphics :jonny3:

I didn’t even think about that, since Disney owns Marvel now :duca:

I can see them using an encanto world, it was a massive success, and the fact that you could model different rooms, of the house, as different areas within the world. Moana I think would be a nice touch as well, kind of like a mashup with Destiny Island perhaps. Olympus Colosseum is practically a given. Plus the hades reference at the end almost confirms it. From the trailer I wouldn’t be surprised if the City look was a reference to Shang-Chi, it brings Marvel into it, but is city life to look normal. 

11 minutes ago, Von said:

Can we please see some of the alternate universe Final Fantasy characters again? :chick3:

I didn’t even think about that, since Disney owns Marvel now :duca:

And Star Wars :WAP:

It’s probably going to be quiet, perhaps they talk about it more at the D23 Expo this year, perhaps officially announce the 1st official world?? D23 is Sept. 9-11

50 minutes ago, Michaelnsync said:

It’s probably going to be quiet, perhaps they talk about it more at the D23 Expo this year, perhaps officially announce the 1st official world?? D23 is Sept. 9-11

I think it's more likely to see/hear about it again at Tokyo Game Show or Jump Festa.

I really hope they involve more of the FF franchise tbh

this will be released in 2030 :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.