Friend reveals why Madonna refuses to grow old gracefully

Lover

10 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

She should stop ******* up her face though 

Try to read the full article and you will understand... the girl is having fun....

“She hangs around with younger people because she finds people her age stuffy and boring.”

Good for her. That was never really the problem though was it? People were complaining about all the work she's had done to her face lately, and things like the grillz and pot smoking. 

Let people live the way they want :deadbanana:

I hate that after you're 40/50 ppl expect you to not do anything and wait until you're dead. It's not Madonna's fault your life sucks :sistrens:

1 hour ago, ricardoazevedo said:

Try to read the full article and you will understand... the girl is having fun....

I did read it and im glad that she wants to have fun but I don’t think she has to ruin her face in the process cause it achieves nothing 

6 hours ago, Rainy Devil said:

I was watching the most recent Rammstein MV and just reminded me of Madonna's face. 

:skull:

Right, because there’s no one older than 20 that has energy, drive, and who’s adventurous. Give me a break. This all boils down to her narcissism and her need to control people and live in a delusional bubble. She can control a 20-year-old. What else does she have in common with these people? She’s over there talking about Rick and Morty, playing with Instagram filters and doing bong hits. :rip: Madonna is one of the most ageist people alive. Go research the behavior of narcissists who no longer get the attention they’re addicted to. She’s text book. She’s still involved with that Kabbalah cult because they tell her what she wants to hear as long as she pays them. This includes telling her that she can control everything and will live forever. 

She can live how ever she pleases but enough with the bs already. 

Good for her :clap3:

She needs to stop messing with them face though

8 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

Right, because there’s no one older than 20 that has energy, drive, and who’s adventurous. Give me a break. This all boils down to her narcissism and her need to control people and live in a delusional bubble. She can control a 20-year-old. What else does she have in common with these people? She’s over there talking about Rick and Morty, playing with Instagram filters and doing bong hits. :rip: Madonna is one of the most ageist people alive. Go research the behavior of narcissists who no longer get the attention they’re addicted to. She’s text book. She’s still involved with that Kabbalah cult because they tell her what she wants to hear as long as she pays them. This includes telling her that she can control everything and will live forever. 

EVERYBODY and their uncles in showbizzz is a narcissist to a certain degree.

so stop pushing the prejudice that THE queen of Pop is the only one.

at least she's adopted 4 african babies and donates millions to heal the world.

when will the gRaCeFuLlY aged has-beens?

22 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

I did read it and im glad that she wants to have fun but I don’t think she has to ruin her face in the process cause it achieves nothing 

My friend it`s her life, she does what she wants, it always been... so let her have fun, and i don`t think she ruined her face, most of that is filters.

22 hours ago, Jooj said:

Let people live the way they want :deadbanana:

I hate that after you're 40/50 ppl expect you to not do anything and wait until you're dead. It's not Madonna's fault your life sucks :sistrens:

So true, people don`t have the balls like her and sony complain about what tehy cant do...

21 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

And you know all of that.... Madonna is the most ageist people ahahhahaah please grow up. 

22 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

This. She comes off as incredibly ageist herself, based on the way she goes about rejecting the norms. It feels completely inauthentic. If she came off as secure with her choices, it would be one thing, but with the amount of time she devotes to getting back at the "h8ers", her behavior and interests seem more like a defense mechanism than a personality. 

If this was any other random mid-60s woman, ATRL would agree that this behavior is bizarre and honestly a bit concerning.

8 hours ago, .Odyssey. said:

This. She comes off as incredibly ageist herself, based on the way she goes about rejecting the norms. It feels completely inauthentic. If she came off as secure with her choices, it would be one thing, but with the amount of time she devotes to getting back at the "h8ers", her behavior and interests seem more like a defense mechanism than a personality. 

If this was any other random mid-60s woman, ATRL would agree that this behavior is bizarre and honestly a bit concerning.

the freudian deepness that that has. :eek:

the reality is it's her life and she's hurting nObOdY while being around young and hot people.

the old stans betta get used to it. :heart2:

The idea of “ageing gracefully” is just misogyny in a bottle, honestly. Madonna, and any other woman for that matter, can do whatever the hell they want. The only people who actually care are those that just want to hate women. How stupid do you have to be. 

On 4/14/2022 at 8:19 PM, Horizon Flame said:

And yet you STILL love her after all these years. Don't be so hypocritical. 

2 hours ago, fountain said:

The idea of “ageing gracefully” is just misogyny in a bottle, honestly. Madonna, and any other woman for that matter, can do whatever the hell they want. The only people who actually care are those that just want to hate women. How stupid do you have to be. 

we love a user with a functional brain.

not everyone has that.

On 4/14/2022 at 2:21 PM, Coma Baby said:

"I'm NoT a ReGuLaR oLd LaDy, I'm A cOoL oLd LaDy." :nuts:

this lmao 

On 4/15/2022 at 1:19 AM, Horizon Flame said:

The energy you spend on Madonna is honestly more concerning lmao.

Imagine being perched in every single topic related to her like this and speaking about her as if you knew her :bibliahh:

You don't know these people. Stop.

Watching your level of hatred increasing each year is honestly weird. 

Go outside and spend time on things you like instead of dragging someone you clearly can't stand.

2 hours ago, fountain said:

This

On 4/14/2022 at 8:19 PM, Horizon Flame said:

She’s over there talking about Rick and Morty, playing with Instagram filters and doing bong hits. :rip: 

honestly, what's wrong with that?  Rick and Morty is an adult cartoon.  Can she not enjoy that or South Park or Family Guy?  IG is just a photoshop app on a phone, it's not that serious.  And can people in their 60's not smoke pot?  I know DOZENS of people in their 60's who smoke pot.

If anything, your entire post is ageist against Madonna.  She can do whatever the hell she wants.  She doesn't have to conform to anyone or anything.

59 minutes ago, spree said:

honestly, what's wrong with that?  Rick and Morty is an adult cartoon.  Can she not enjoy that or South Park or Family Guy?  IG is just a photoshop app on a phone, it's not that serious.  And can people in their 60's not smoke pot?  I know DOZENS of people in their 60's who smoke pot.

If anything, your entire post is ageist against Madonna.  She can do whatever the hell she wants.  She doesn't have to conform to anyone or anything.

this-just-this.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.