Friend reveals why Madonna refuses to grow old gracefully

Lover

“She works hard on staying younger looking because she likes to feel younger,” said a dancer friend of the 63-year-old star. “She hangs around with younger people because she finds people her age stuffy and boring.”

“Neither of them minds the age gap, so what does she care about people who do?” the source added. “It isn’t a serious relationship — they often live apart — but they enjoy spending time with each other and Madonna feels energized when she’s with him.”

“She still keeps well and eats healthily but is relaxing and letting things go a bit.

She’s enjoying life across her three main bases in Lisbon, New York and London,” said the friend. “She even has the odd drink. She isn’t quite as controlling as she once was, and she’s getting on well with all of her kids, which makes her happy.”

Friends confirm Madonna is on a quest for eternal youth.

not everyone has that. :heart:

As she should :clap3:

She has an incredible career, she can enjoy herself the way she finds fit. :crown:

The entire article is...a lie and a fanfic.

The friend said that Madonna went through a change of attitude after she had a fall while performing in Paris in 2020, leading to knee surgery and months of having to use crutches. 

She had that injury since before the Madame X tour even started. Nothing happened in Paris in 2020, lmao.

Also:

“She still keeps well and eats healthily but is relaxing and letting things go a bit. She’s enjoying life across her three main bases in Lisbon, New York and London,” said the friend.

She left Lisbon over a year ago. She has no place here in Portugal and hasn't been here since she left definitely. Odd that this "friend" doesn't know this...and that she's actually living in LA :eddie:

18 minutes ago, Sesame said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdQHK4rD/

The comment section on this tiktok shows the GP would be more than fine with her embracing her age 

Video currently unavailable

Looking for videos? Try browsing our trending creators, hashtags, and sounds.

:nuts:

2 minutes ago, Lover said:

:nuts:

Maybe you blocked Madge on tiktok because of the jump scare? :deadbanana4:

Just now, Sesame said:

Maybe you blocked Madge on tiktok because of the jump scare? :deadbanana4:

i'm actually following ha hihi maybe it's just blocked in my country. :michael:

"I'm NoT a ReGuLaR oLd LaDy, I'm A cOoL oLd LaDy." :nuts:

1 hour ago, Lover said:

“She even has the odd drink. She isn’t quite as controlling as she once was, and she’s getting on well with all of her kids, which makes her happy.”

So she doesn't drink? She acts like that sober? God.

Okay? Good for her. 

I love Madonna. She just doesn't give a **** and continues to live her best life while still pissing people off :clap3:

I mean, other 65 year olds would be boring AF to be around so I don't blame her. 

3 hours ago, Sesame said:

The comment section on this tiktok shows the GP would be more than fine with her embracing her age 

that's bullshit. whenever she shows a wrinkle, she gets hate. in her 30s and 40s, reviews of her tours and albums talked about her "ageing hands" or called her a "grandma", and she was natural yrs ago. 

edited to add: there's stars in their 30s who have a balloon face and NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING. they still get praised and called "beautiful".

and let's be honest, there's many questionable pics of cher, dolly parton, cyndi lauper as well, and people pretend they age "gracefully". a joke :angel:

Edited by wanderlust

1 hour ago, wanderlust said:

that's bullshit. whenever she shows a wrinkle, she gets hate. in her 30s and 40s, reviews of her tours and albums talked about her "ageing hands" or called her a "grandma", and she was natural yrs ago. 

edited to add: there's stars in their 30s who have a balloon face and NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING. they still get praised and called "beautiful".

and let's be honest, there's many questionable pics of cher, dolly parton, cyndi lauper as well, and people pretend they age "gracefully". a joke :angel:

imagine ha age being the only drag dem OMHs got left and totally ignoring the fact that EVERYBODY ages.

madonna-laughing.gif

5 hours ago, Sesame said:

the gp in the 90s would have been more than fine w her not supporting the gays too, i bet you would have taken issue w that populist perspective tho :eddie:

I was watching the most recent Rammstein MV and just reminded me of Madonna's face. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.