Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (2023)

Blood Magic

The official World Premiere and Red Carpet has been Moved up to February 6th! Embargo reviews also will be released then. Opening Box Office Weekend projections have been increased to 90M-131M. Surpassing the previous Antman openings. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• Lovett

• BNF91

Roman Holiday

I wanna be excited for Phase 5 but nothing so far looks particularly exciting to me. Don’t care about Ant Family or Captain Marvel family. GOTG3 is my only hope. 

The next MCU movie that has me really curious is Thunderbolts

Marvel really pushing that 3D promo for this movie. 3 weeks until Phase 5 Officially Begins

America Chavez is a Cassie Lang Stan! She posted this on her IG today :loki:

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

The way this has done zero noise, they’re lucky that the Super Mario movie comes out in late March.

2 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

The way this has done zero noise, they’re lucky that the Super Mario movie comes out in late March.

it's expected to absolutely demolish the opening weekends of both previous films. :skull: Just stop.

7 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

You know nothing ATRL

tumblr_inline_r4mwagLCMr1qktomp_500.thum

Imagine saying it’s making no noise when it’s opening 130M Projected and its trailer tweet from less then 2 weeks ago is getting 30M+ likes💀🤣 m The Kang Talk has been all over the internet the past week in marketing. People are definitely interested in seeing what he does moving forward. Marvel is on thier 5th consecutive successful Phase, other franchises can’t even make one without rebooting :rip: 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

New Footage and scenes from the Movie🤯 Wow this is how a Blockbuster is done👏

Also Box Office projections have been increased today! Looks like the Marketing is working and this Movie is gonna be Way bigger than anticipated. Another Marvel Smash Incoming :jonny6::heart:

Wow 🤯 this should have been the first trailer

oh Marvel really said fick the noise, Y’all want Avengers level films:wanda:

Tomorrow is the World premiere! I would stay off twitter or mute Antman Buzz words cuz their will be many spoilers. 👀 there is one jaw dropping one that will definitely be everywhere I heard

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

first reactions are out! Overwhelmingly positive first reviews, with most people saying Kang lives up to expectations! A good balance of serious tones and comedy from Ant-man family. CGI looks Amazing and not as Green Screen/Volume looking according to GraceRandolp. 2 Post credits scenes are a return to Form for Marvel setting up the future! No spoiling, but it’s a Big Reveal

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Love seeing all the praise Kang/Jonathan Majors is getting. We are so lucky to have him in the MCU.

Perfect casting! Queen Sarah Finn did it again! :wanda:

"for a good portion of the movie Michelle Pfeiffer is the main character, which is awesome"

Michelle Pfeiffer's Quantumania :giraffe:

Queen is coming to STOMP.

Very early, but presales tracking is suggesting a range of $15-24M Thursday previews. Big range, but there's still quite a bit of time so it'll narrow down eventually. It is slowly converging.

VcyzIPR_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Edited by BNF91

I'm so hyped to see this :jonny5: Ant-Man haters will finally put respect on his name :worship2:

Most of the reviews seem to say it's just an OK movie

“Oh, We are all gonna Die”:wanda:

I lowkey feel Marvel’s new marketing team listening to twitter discourse. Cuz they have been delivering everything people been asking for in Phase 4. 

Grace Randolph hated it

It's a bit hard to predict RT scores based on Twitter reactions these days. Ask the Cameronites.

I don't know what to expect :bird:.

Roman Holiday

Marvel lost a lot of goodwill with critics in a very short amount of time. It wasn’t long ago they had the certified fresh run of WV-F&WS-Loki-Shang-NWH (we ignore fad widow)

This will probably do the critically as MOM and Thor 4

Edited by Roman Holiday

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.