Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (2023)

Blood Magic

I feel like the new trailer maybe showed a bit too much? But I'm still so hyped :duca: 

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• Lovett

• BNF91

Ignore that Gaga stan. The fact that they still wonder why everyone, including Film Twitter/movie fandoms, hates them.

8 hours ago, Gerardo said:

Are the MCU movies not releasing on China ever again?:chick2:

Cleary China is done with Marvel. Even the Sony movies featuring Marvel characters (Venom, Morbius) were banned :deadbanana:.

I think they will ban all Hollywood movies in the next few years.

Antman coming to be this Year’s Multiverse of Madness 👏

Kang Looks so good! I’m telling you guys the promo is working. Even people at my work that aren’t that into marvel movies since endgame have been talking about Kang💀🤣 I’m feel this movie is gonna do well

Antman Tickets went on sale today and AMC theaters site crashed:wanda:

another frontloaded box office smash incoming 

New Footage of Quantumanium! 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

43 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

WHAAAT?

@Gerardo My previous comment aged like ROTTEN milk. I LOVE to see it :bird:

Edited by Broken

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

New Footage of Quantumanium! 

Not them reusing the same scream twice at the end. :dies:

6 hours ago, Broken said:

WHAAAT?

@Gerardo My previous comment aged like ROTTEN milk. I LOVE to see it :bird:

:deadbanana4: 

this is great news tbh, specially because Kang will be insanely relevant for future MCU films and I think it’s quite obvious that Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars will be released in China, so Quantumania needed to release there too 

What’s your box office prediction for Quantumania? I’m thinking Love and Thunder numbers but if it’s really good and has word of mouth it might do 800-900M, what do u think? :coffee2:

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

These are stunning! They really stepped up their poster game with this film.

7 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

These are stunning! They really stepped up their poster game with this film.

I so agree. It’s so appealing and cool 

I can't wait to Kang to absolutely SLAY in this and upcoming films. Thanos was cool and everything but this is properly a main villain I will absolutely worship.

I'm sorry but I think I'll pass on this MCU movie, I literally don't care about Ant-Mat at all whatsoever

Setting 650m - 725m worldwide as a target for this.

Edited by mystery

Kang looks cool but I don't see how he could possibly be a multiversal threat if he has to put effort into fighting the likes of Ant Man :rip: I will hold off on further judgement until I see the movie but I'm very sceptical thus far

movie looks fantastic thought apart from Evangeline ha hair

20 hours ago, Gerardo said:

:deadbanana4: 

this is great news tbh, specially because Kang will be insanely relevant for future MCU films and I think it’s quite obvious that Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars will be released in China, so Quantumania needed to release there too 

What’s your box office prediction for Quantumania? I’m thinking Love and Thunder numbers but if it’s really good and has word of mouth it might do 800-900M, what do u think? :coffee2:

Ant-Man 2 numbers. With or without China, Ant-Man is the less successful MCU subfranchise.

But if the movie is f*cking AMAZING, it's over for the other girls :eli:. We shouldn't underestimate Peyton Reed, his previous project was the most acclaimed/universally loved Mandalorian episode (RT: 94%, MC: 9.3, IMDb: 9.8), he directed it.

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

I'm sorry but I think I'll pass on this MCU movie, I literally don't care about Ant-Mat at all whatsoever

I get where you're coming from, I personally think the Ant Man movies are bottom barrel MCU (still enjoy 'em just not crazy about them), but I do think this film will be the best of the trilogy and will set up a lot for the coming Marvel projects so it might be worth seeing if only to stay up to date on the larger narrative at play. Plus, it'll end up on streaming eventually so :michael:

While I do think the trailer was great at eliciting excitement and drama, I do think it kind of revealed a lot. Perhaps it's a misdirect though. 

Now projected to surpass the previous 2 Antman openings!

The leak.. I- :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.