Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2023) | $840M WW | Out now on digital 🦝

Broken

guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-three-ver2-x

Directed by James Gunn.

guardians-of-the-galaxy-holiday-special-

The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special is set between Thor: Love and Thunder and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3.

Directed by James Gunn.

Edited by Broken

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Broken

• Gorjesspazze9

• Lovett

• Year of Shadow

I'm extremely excited for this movie!

• 4 weeks later...

Guardians 3 has finished filming this past weekend. The story of the beloved Gaurdian’s of the galaxy is the conclusion to the trilogy

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

• 2 months later...

• 3 months later...

Holiday Special:

RT: 89% (8.1 avg rating) | 18 reviews

MC: 78 | 6 reviews

Another W for James Gunn :eek: (and Marvel :fan:

• ATRL Moderator

I'm optimistic about this! King Bacon better not disappoint 

Just finished it. Very good Holiday Special. just short enough, but still had a lot of heart, emotions and laughs. Mantis was the standout and I hope she gets a lot of scenes in Vol 3. Drax was hilarious as always you gotta watch it twice to pick up on all the humor! the big surprise was touching. even the music was good for Christmas standards. it could have used more nebula and cosmo. Kevin Bacon was also great. I didn't really have any complaints. a few times you can tell there were some scenes edited out. but for a 45 Minutes Christmas Special, this was fun and entertaining the whole way through. 9/10 

This was so cute, I’m really going to miss this team after this last movie comes out.

What a sweet little story, and Mantis finally gets some character development. I really liked it. 

This was adorable, mantis and nebula are my favs so it’s nice they’ve been getting so much spotlight!

the ending had me in joyful tears :weeps:

nebulas gift

to rocket! The way she dropped it.. the way she either called in a favor or snatched bucky’s wig for the arm

:bibliahh:

This was significantly better than Werewolf by Night in basically every aspect. Nice story, the right amount of humor and quite a few emotional moments as well. Easily something that's gonna get watched again, both this holidays season and in the ones who come.

Loved seeing more of Mantis and Drax, I wish Cosmo got more screen time as well. I'm definitely more hyped for Guardians 3 now.

The way Drax got Taika Waititi'd since the 2nd movie :skull: I can't STAND his dumbass character especially when they pair him with dumbass Mantis 

7 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

This was significantly better than Werewolf by Night in basically every aspect. Nice story, the right amount of humor and quite a few emotional moments as well. Easily something that's gonna get watched again, both this holidays season and in the ones who come.

Loved seeing more of Mantis and Drax, I wish Cosmo got more screen time as well. I'm definitely more hyped for Guardians 3 now.

All of this (though I didn't dislike WbN).  I also really enjoyed the Kevin Bacon inclusion.  I was worried that they'd make it yet another cringy celebrity cameo, but they found a way to make it poignant!  Queen Kyra Sedgwick better appear on the next GotG and/or Marvel holiday special! :duca: 

And the soundtrack just SLAYED!!  I typically can't stand holiday music, but their choices were inspired and unexpected (Fountains of Wayne! The Pogues! Little Jackie!!!!!).  I kinda teared up when they played a Smashing Pumpkins Xmas song, since they're one of my all-time favorite bands :'( 

Adorable and cute,  loved this :clap3:

adorable special

Mantis character development :heart2:

this made me more hyped for GOTG3

That was cute but definitely unneeded.

I didn't need this special to get me hyped for Vol. 3, it's my most anticipated marvel movie well since ... guardians 2.

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

The way i didn't even know they released a second one :rip:

Trailer is meh

still my most anticipated marvel movie in years

they really couldn't help it and show us gamora this early on the first trailer :shakeno: 

I'm anxious to see who will be killed off. I'm gonna be a wreck if nebula or rocket die.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.