Priti Patel finalizes plan to send immigrants to Rwanda

Revolution

1200px-Official_portrait_of_Rt_Hon_Priti_Patel_MP_crop_2.jpg

People seeking asylum in the UK will be flown 4,500 miles to Rwanda as part of a government crackdown on unauthorised migrants. Migrants will reportedly have their asylum claims processed in the east African country and be encouraged to settle there.

Priti Patel, the home secretary, travelled to the central African country on Wednesday after finalising a “migration and economic development partnership”.

A statement from No 10 said: “The home secretary will set out further details on a world-first migration and economic development partnership signed by the home secretary, Priti Patel, with Rwanda – one of the fastest-growing economies in Africa which is recognised globally for its record on welcoming and integrating migrants.”

According to a 2020 Human Rights Watch report, detainees in the country suffer from arbitrary detention, ill-treatment, and torture in official and unofficial facilities.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/apr/13/priti-patel-finalises-plan-to-send-asylum-seekers-to-rwanda

wtf:bibliahh:

Every single week I manage to read something new about her that makes me hate her even more :gaycat6:

I mean, Brexit means that they can't send the Channel crossers back to France as they used to do under EU regulation so Miss Thing had to come up with something else to get rid of people risking ther lives for a better future, instead of admitting yet another failure that Brexit has brought upon us.

She's worst than Trump and by far the most dangerous MP in the UK atm, I've said it a million times already.:celestial5:

She’s insane, she really wants to be the new Thatcher.

FCSmcjjX0A8wdOO?format=jpg&name=900x900

She would probably deport her own parents if she could.

1 hour ago, Marla Singer said:

She would probably deport her own parents if she could.

Oh I'm sure

:clap3: that's my leader. A feminine face of unproblematic immigrant. 

53 minutes ago, arceus said:

unproblematic immigrant. 

Didn't she advocate for drowning migrant rafts at sea? :biblio: Movement is worse than murder? 

On 4/14/2022 at 6:08 PM, Dysmorphia said:

A225-C43-E-BE30-4434-B061-B19-B53-B53044she’s truly the pits. 

Who’s that?

On 4/16/2022 at 2:11 AM, Horizon Flame said:

Who’s that?

Priti Patel but aged :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.