95th Academy Awards

hausofdave

4 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

the first 15 minutes of babylon already feels like 3 hours, that god damn writing is so pathetic and the acting :toofunny3: what a ******* cringe.

thx for the links @Hector!

I just came back from theater and the movie is kinda fast pace, 3 hours doesnt feel that long, its better from what i expect. Margot and the Spanish guy did a great job.

But can see clearly why it failed at the Oscar/Box office. The story is a bit out of touch and a lot of scenes remind me of La la Land but doesnt have the heart and passion.

Edited by chiliam

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fridayteenage

• Donquizote

• hausofdave

• Blade Runner

EEAAO winning PGA is huge. Yeah i think the writing is on the wall, it's likely winning Best Picture !

And Michelle might too :michael:

2 hours ago, chiliam said:

I just came back from theater and the movie is kinda fast pace, 3 hours doesnt feel that long, its better from what i expect. Margot and the Spanish guy did a great job.

But can see clearly why it failed at the Oscar/Box office. The story is a bit out of touch and a lot of scenes remind me of La la Land but doesnt have the heart and passion.

it dragged for me, it felt double the screen time. margot didn't deserve the lashings, she with manuel were easily the best thing about that mess. also, the designs usually didn't give me 20s/30s, it was all over the place.

9 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

SAG predictions:

Blanchett

Butler

Quan

Bassett

Ensemble: EEAAO

Same thing but Fraser instead of Butler 

11 minutes ago, McNulty said:

Same thing but Fraser instead of Butler 

hope so, too many of these races are locked up and won't be interesting. Fine with both supporting cats being locked (like they usually are), but i'd like some curve balls in leading.

8 hours ago, Hector said:

It's SAG Awards Sunday! Red Carpet & Awards to be livestreamed on YouTube. 

Red Carpet:

SAG Awards at 8PM ET / 5PM PT.

Reminder!

Tonight the Michelle vs. Cate conversation will either die completely or become closer than ever. Perched.

13 minutes ago, Natawie said:

Please Michelle Yeoh :jonny:

plz give us the centurys best acting win

1 hour ago, Kylizzle said:

Tonight the Michelle vs. Cate conversation will either die completely or become closer than ever. Perched.

Hoping that we can put an end to Best Actress conversation tonight.

wendy-williams-laughing.gif

It seems to cheapen the ceremony being on Youtube, but I'm actually glad to be able to watch an award ceremony in HD just as things happen considering I'm not in USA. The rest of awards should follow. :clap3: 

Fp7xBcQaQAAXhB0?format=jpg&name=900x900

the applause for JLC....shes beloved

27 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

the nepobaby comment :deadbanana2:they dont care :ahh:

The way she made fun of the idiots calling her nepobaby and everyone stanning for her at the same time :alexz:

5 minutes ago, Green said:

The way she made fun of the idiots calling her nepobaby and everyone stanning for her at the same time :alexz:

As she should

It took her 50 years to get an Oscar nomination despite being a “nepo baby”, let the woman have her moment :skull: 

Edited by CaptainMusic

THE QUEEN!!! JESSICA IS BELOVED 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.