RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 | Out now!

Hephaestus

• ATRL Moderator

Tia Kofi must win :jonny6:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

I love this cast! :heart: Marina and LGD supremacy. I'll be rooting for all of them though. I love that Arantxa is on this as well, she looks great in the promo.

• Like 1

The UK picks are wild tbh. Jonbers and Gothy?! Over any of the S2 icons?!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm gonna watch this anyway but I don't know most of these girls :toofunny3: I only watch US/UK/Canada/España (and only watched Down Under season 1) so I'm expecting to be pleasantly surprised.

Anyway so happy to see Tia Kofi back on my screen. One of the most charismatic girls to ever be on this show.

Edited by Shinning
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

The UK picks are wild tbh. Jonbers and Gothy?! Over any of the S2 icons?!

Jonbers is one of my least favorite UK queens tbh. 

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

I love the cast, finally a VTW season with a diverse cast.
LGD is perfection :jonny6:

• Thanks 1

Just realized there are no Canadians :eek:

They really didn't want another VS The World porkchop queen huh :toofunny2:

Amazing cast, Tia Kofi looking tragic as usual. :heart:

Kita Minaj & Scarlet Envy for the crown!

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Scarlet Envy coming back to go home early for the 3RD TIME?

Ru don't like you, take the hint

36qgkw.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Was La Grand Madame one of the France queens that kept being racist towards Lolita Banana? 

:khalyan2:

Should've thrown in a DR Mexico queen in there.

Idk if Matraka speaks English, but Regina does and she's polished, too.

I wish I could be at Drag Con Uk. It looks like so much fun. 

It's about to be Scarlet's third season and I still don't understand what her drag aesthetic is supposed to be :doc: is she old hollywood? High fashion runway model? Pop princess diva? She does it all but she's not that good at any of it 

Tia is loud and annoying but I did find her entertaining on Season 2, interested to see how she does seeing as how she bombed almost every challenge she was part of :skull:

Mayhem, Choriza and Jonbers clearly filler and Gothy first OUT

Hannah Conda is drag excellence and my pick for the win

Not sure about the other international queens as I haven't watched those seasons but excited to hopefully see something new and fresh from them :worship:

• Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, KFC said:

It's about to be Scarlet's third season and I still don't understand what her drag aesthetic is supposed to be :doc: is she old hollywood? High fashion runway model? Pop princess diva? She does it all but she's not that good at any of it 

Tia is loud and annoying but I did find her entertaining on Season 2, interested to see how she does seeing as how she bombed almost every challenge she was part of :skull:

Mayhem, Choriza and Jonbers clearly filler and Gothy first OUT

Hannah Conda is drag excellence and my pick for the win

Not sure about the other international queens as I haven't watched those seasons but excited to hopefully see something new and fresh from them :worship:

If you like Hannah, you’ll probably like Marina, La Grand Dame and Keta. 

• Like 1

I only know half of the cast lol but sounds exciting! Love seeing Tia, Scarlet and LGD back

Interested in seeing what Marina, Keta and Arantxa have to show

Too many fillers this time around. Season 1 outsold >>> 

• Like 1

A top tier cast :clap3:

rooting for marina, scarlet and mayhem! 

So excited for TIA KOFI SUPREMACY I loved her on UK season 2 so witty and smart and funny and just a good time gal! Scarlet Envy looks great too! 😍

Who asked for Maybem tho? 🫠

Excited to see Keta on my screen again omg. 

15 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Just realized there are no Canadians :eek:

They really didn't want another VS The World porkchop queen huh :toofunny2:

Kiara from season one commented on this on Twitter. Pretty sure that with CvsTW2 coming this year and GAS allegedly using one Canadian queen and CvsTW having 4 Canadian queens, they’re probably holding the heavy hitters in reserve. Also, idk if the queens knew that there would be a cash prize this time around.

I do know that to compete on a vsTW series for a US queen you needed to be on an All Stars season (or two if you’re Jujubee) first so Mayhem and Scarlet do make sense… ish. Idk for a fact but it wouldn’t surprise me that the BBC wants a UK queen to win unless they just get steamrolled by the competition - hence the US queens we got this time around. 

I like that none of the queens have competed together before on a season. I’m sure that some of them have met or toured with one another but having a diverse cast definitely helps. Fingers crossed that Tia has updated her wardrobe and wigs. lol. I liked her a lot on UK2 and I’m excited to see more of her. 

Hannah had my eye on DRDU and she did quite well so I see her going far. Choriza, mayhem, gothy, and scarlet… idk tbh. Wish them the best. Mayhem has always seemed to be the jack of all trades, master of none. Scarlet… does whatever it is that she does. Does anyone know exactly what it is she does other than look beautiful and have good runways? Gothy has the most potential since we only saw her for one episode. Choriza could either do really well or really poorly. Jonbers is so recent idk if she has had a chance to up her drag. 

The others I haven’t seen. I’ll do a quick YouTube watch of their highlights. If anyone has recommendations let me know. 

Edited by loveisdead9582
  • Like 1

OH F*CK MY GIRL MARINAAAAAAAAAA :jonny4:

She better win this, it's reparations for the crimes committed by Philippines S1's production choices.

Cast is really interesting, I'm very curious to see how this plays out. Excited to see Choriza and Keta compete again! :duca:

• Like 1

Keta, Marina, Scarlet, Tia, LGD all top tier queens, so excited for this!

Cant wait for yet another VS The World season where the Queens from the rupaul-hosted franchises end up in the finale… 

La Grand Dame for the win. 

• Thanks 1

I know she’s meant to be a legend on the scene, but I really don’t ever see if for Mayhem on Drag Race :/

Kinda wishing her spot went to Thorgy for the gag/AS3 redemption 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.