RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 | Out now!

Hephaestus

Rajah and IceSis being the only starpower :deadbanana2:

having to hear Brook's corny ass, lame ass, dry ass, stank ass, trying to be entertaining as a host :deadbanana2:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

10 hours ago, aayAlex said:

a lot of the gurls want to be judged by Ru so they are going to say no to this.

tho winning 100K >>> getting judged by Ru imo

for an entertainer/drag queen, I'd assume, guaranteed exposure by being in a Ru show > a very small chance of winning 100k 

should've had Jimb:clown: replace pooplynn shites as a host/judge to actually convince people to watch this trainwreck tbh

So, we have a host who competed with cast members (BLH) and a winner competing against people who she already beat. This cast is a mess, Icesis should have been on a future All Winners season. This is gonna either end up being predictable AF (with Icesis winning) or another mess like UKvsTW (with a Rita Baga win) and I'm more inclined to think the latter is going to happen. :rip:

TEAM EVERYONE (but Rita because that promo look was a choice). 

2 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

So, we have a host who competed with cast members (BLH) and a winner competing against people who she already beat. This cast is a mess, Icesis should have been on a future All Winners season. This is gonna either end up being predictable AF (with Icesis winning) or another mess like UKvsTW (with a Rita Baga win) and I'm more inclined to think the latter is going to happen. :rip:

Icesis cannot be on AW because it's only people from the Ru franchise there.

Nothing about this cast makes sense, and nothing about this iteration of the franchise has EVER made sense. At least 1 girl from the host country is guaranteed to make it to the top, or the entire premise of the series falls apart, and that inherently, makes this a dumb, unfair and rigged from the get-go concept. The only reason for a previous cast member to chance it by agreeing to come on, is simply for the exposure. And what’s that even worth these days with the over-saturation & this being on Krave, or whatever. 

Edited by FOCK

This cast is fine. No big stars but there are some very strong queens.
Anita is THE robbed queen of the whole franchise. Still can't believe they just casually eliminated a Snatch game winner and ended up with Kita as the only contender for a win.:rip:

Rajah is good but it's too early to come back for her. Feels like a Juju situation.
Silky...she had her redemption and it's how it should have ended. She's just not good at this.
Rita is talented but that look is giving Tina Burner. :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Nikko said:

Why do you people keep saying this? Like where did you get this information from :rip:

5 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Why do you people keep saying this? Like where did you get this information from :rip:

Must be RuPaul’s personal ass-sucker

7 hours ago, Nikko said:

5 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

There’s literally no credible source because it’s not a thing. No one ever sat down and made rules for the casting of all future seasons of all winners. :rip:

If there was another season of all winners, the main reason international queens are less likely is because they aren’t as well known as the average early out Ru girl. Priyanka is really popular and probably would be included.  Icesis is from a season no one watched and probably won’t be. Popularity is the only thing that matters. If there was a queen that won an international franchise and had 3 million TikTok followers, she would be invited.

On topic: I just want a really fun season that showcases everyone well. I wouldn’t have picked this cast, but I hope it ends up being a memorable season and that people tune in to watch it. 

If Ra'Jah brings her All Fillers 6 personality with her i hope she gets eliminated first. I'm sick of the fake pleasantries and the constant "Okayyyy????" it's SO annoying.

I want the hilarious sassy c*nty ***** from her original season.

Glad to see Miss Silk with the good milk though :gaycatina1:

23 hours ago, ALittleGauche said:

The cast went through so many iterations. Aja, Adore, Lemon, Ben dela, and Valentina were all rumoured to be on at some point. Relative to the other iterations, this was the worst combination that they eventually landed on.

Literally any one of these queens would make this season worth watching... :ace:

Or an amazing queen we haven't seen in a while like Tammie Brown? 

Edited by Dula Peep

I know they could've never imagined Canada would be the second hosting country for the vs The World franchise, but Jimbo and Lemon in this cast would've elevated the whole thing considerably.

Not the tea that Down Under VS The World will be next :deadbanana2:

I’m scared for the production value :deadbanana2:

9 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

A reliable teaspiller from the now dead SpoilerDragRace subreddit said so way back when AS7 was being casted. We thought girls like Priyanka and Envy were on for a bit, but they swiftly came in and specified only RuPaul judged winners would be asked. 

Now is that the case forever? Idk. But it was probably true for AS7. One thing is for sure though, only English speaking winners will be asked, which sucks cause I’d love to see Carmen on the show :heart:

Episode 1 of Bring Back My Girls is so fun! The cast really do have a lot of chemistry. Jujubee is such a troll tho :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

Episode 1 of Bring Back My Girls is so fun! The cast really do have a lot of chemistry. Jujubee is such a troll tho :bibliahh:

What show is this?

34 minutes ago, ALittleGauche said:

What show is this?

It's a new WOW Presents Plus show where Ts Madison interviews cast members of certain seasons during DragCon as a mini reunion. Episode 1 is the UK vs The World cast. It's really good and doesn't tiptoe around the messy parts.

3 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Jujubee is very funny but I want to start a GoFundMe to get her some new drag :rip:

20 hours ago, Generation Braindead said:

Over half these girls were on seasons that aired within the last year. Too soon for most of them.

The whole cast has been on drag race within the last three years :deadbanana:

Icesis - 2021 

Kendall - 2021 

Stephanie - 2021 

Raja - 2021

Silky - 2021 

Victoria - 2021

Vanity - 2021 

Anitta - 2021 

Rita - 2020

:rip:

6 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Not the tea that Down Under VS The World will be next :deadbanana2:

I’m scared for the production value :deadbanana2:

And All Stars Spain was just confirmed for some reason :deadbanana: messy

11 hours ago, FAN said:

The whole cast has been on drag race within the last three years :deadbanana:

Icesis - 2021 

Kendall - 2021 

Stephanie - 2021 

Raja - 2021

Silky - 2021 

Victoria - 2021

Vanity - 2021 

Anitta - 2021 

Rita - 2020

:rip:

Well you have to realize most of the new international franchises started last year and in 2020. As long as they cast polished queens that have shown some evolution during and after filming of their season, then it would be fine to cast them. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.