RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 | Out now!

Hephaestus

The cast went through so many iterations. Aja, Adore, Lemon, Ben dela, and Valentina were all rumoured to be on at some point. Relative to the other iterations, this was the worst combination that they eventually landed on.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

15 minutes ago, ALittleGauche said:

The cast went through so many iterations. Aja, Adore, Lemon, Ben dela, and Valentina were all rumoured to be on at some point. Relative to the other iterations, this was the worst combination that they eventually landed on.

The way this would’ve been an iconic Top 5 and any one of them would’ve been a worthy winner :jonny4:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this cast... like literally everyone in the world said no to being on television? We've reached that point where we've exhausted all of our "All-Stars" and are scraping the bottom of the barrel.... can't wait until AS8 too.... :biblio: :ace:

a lot of the gurls want to be judged by Ru so they are going to say no to this.

tho winning 100K >>> getting judged by Ru imo

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

Maybe Icesis was a backup for Elecktra Bionic?

no idea, probably not though? who knows, really

my conspiracy theory for this season is that this is the cast we ended up with because pretty much all of them were still under some kind of WOW contract lol

Why did Icesis agree to this? And she’s literally competing against girls she has already beat :rip:

The cast looks very strong but the judges are still underwhelming. Why is Brad still here?

Edited by Blue Rose

I mean there are definitely a few underrated power houses like Rita, Anita, Rajah, Victoria but it just feels like such a random nonsensical cast.

11 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

I’m still torn about including US girls.

On the one hand, they don’t need the exposure, they’ve already done all stars (TWICE for Juju) and I would much prefer to have more international gals. Also, Mo and Juju definitely got payola’d to the end of UKvTW. 

On the other hand, fans might tune in for the American queens and then discover the underrated international queens.

Mo did not get payola'd :skull: 

Silky's promo is so bad tho 

Still not over Icesis being in this when she just won :deadbanana2: The gag if she's sent home first :deadbanana2: (hopefully that goes to the no talent, no polish, no beauty Kendall Gender though) 

My ideal top 3 would be Ra'jah, Icesis, and Anitta 

If Kendall Gender manages to outlast Icesis :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, D e v o n said:

Mo did not get payola'd :skull: 

Silky's promo is so bad tho 

I guess I mean she sort of floated to top 4.

She killed it on the runway but there weren’t many wow moments from her… I can’t even remember her snatch game or rusical characters :deadbanana4:

If they crown Rita Baga so they can justify her hosting Drag Race Belgique :deadbanana2:

• ATRL Moderator

It's a shame Stacey is seemingly permanently done with Canada's Drag Race.  Hopefully there is a judge switch up in the future, Brooke Lynn is great but the other two are just mediocre.  

The cast looks great but I'm hoping the format changes so we don't end up with a disaster like we did with UKvW. 

I thought Rita was Tempest DeJour at first glance in the promo.  I'd be shocked if she doesn't win tbh.  I'd love to see Icesis and Ra'Jah in the top 3 with her. 

My money is on Rajah to win this. This cast is a mess and a half. I hope we get a better group on the next Vs The World Series. Or maybe we can get an international All Winners season. THAT would be fun to watch

I would assume they would let the host country win a VTW season, but with their representatives, I'm only seeing two that could actually give it a fight (Rita/Icesis). I'm #TeamAnitta, she really could've won Down Under aside from Kita. Happy to see Victoria and Vanity as well. 

And hopefully, a US Vs The World is in talks as AS9 these days. Power houses will surely be there :jonny4: Imagine the likes of Katya/Adore/Bimini/Tayce coming back + new blood from PH/Thai/Italy/Netherlands :jonny4: no one would say no to that season. Get the visas secured @Wow

1 hour ago, OreGuy said:

I would assume they would let the host country win a VTW season, but with their representatives, I'm only seeing two that could actually give it a fight (Rita/Icesis). I'm #TeamAnitta, she really could've won Down Under aside from Kita. Happy to see Victoria and Vanity as well. 

And hopefully, a US Vs The World is in talks as AS9 these days. Power houses will surely be there :jonny4: Imagine the likes of Katya/Adore/Bimini/Tayce coming back + new blood from PH/Thai/Italy/Netherlands :jonny4: no one would say no to that season. Get the visas secured @Wow

And with it on Paramount plus, they could do a bigger cast. Maybe 14 queens at most. If AS6 had 13 queens, it would be easy to do a season with 14 queens. 

5 hours ago, genetic fail said:

If they crown Rita Baga so they can justify her hosting Drag Race Belgique :deadbanana2:

It won’t happen, Drag Race alumni hosting or judging other versions of the franchise are all losers :fan:

Either Ra’Jah or Icesis will win this season in my opinion.

Edited by Hephaestus

the cast is BAD. Icesis should win this again :skull:

And Pangina shits on most of the recent "winners" Idk why they keep paying her dust

Edited by MonsterJohn

Icesis being there is the true gag :skull:

I'm sure she'll do well, cause she's a legend, but this is such a risk for her...

The cast in general is kinda fun imo. A little radnom, but not as bad as some of you are making it.

I just hope they don't payola the Canada girls (unless it's Icesis and Stephanie :eli:), cause Rita and Kendall should serve first outs. 

I feel like for a lot of these girls it feels a little too early to be coming back, but I'm excited to see how the season ends up!

Over half these girls were on seasons that aired within the last year. Too soon for most of them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.