RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 | Out now!

Hephaestus

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

Let's hope Victoria goes far to actually see her competing and if her 1st episode of UK3 was an indicator or a fluke 

:giraffe:

Also why is Icesis there? Gurl you already won, they WON'T crown a winner in a non-winners season

Maybe she got a good cheque cos otherwise

:skull:

And is going to be REALLY interesting the dynamic of Brooke judging Ra'jah & Silky

Like what if they do poor in a challenge and Brooke says something nasty and they clap back

the mess incoming

:WAP:

23 minutes ago, unino said:

FfDRcwWXgAY9Ppt?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

these looks .. :rip:

I mean, they're an improvement compared to UK vs The World's promo looks :rip:

7 minutes ago, unino said:

2ai5ndtv6eu91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=a6f339d73ecca826ffa8e8b1bc15176fb8b0f041

i really want her to compete so bad :jonny:

Ugh yes, especially with the money and connections she has now, but I don't want her to get the Pangina treatment. I fear for Icesis in fact, being a winner puts a huge target on her back.

Let's go... UK Vs The World 2: UK Vs the Colonies.

4mUk0v5.gif

4 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

And is going to be REALLY interesting the dynamic of Brooke judging Ra'jah & Silky

Like what if they do poor in a challenge and Brooke says something nasty and they clap back

the mess incoming

:WAP:

A concepT :jonnycat:

Too bad the editors would NEVER let that air :monkey:

This cast is messy as ****. I’m ready for some drama between Silky, Ra’jah and Brooke though. Did they bring back Icesis simply because CDR2 was that lackluster?

Icesis, Rajah, Vanity and Kendall (surprisingly) ate!

Rita looks a mess :rip: 

Anita looks great… for her age!

No comment on the rest, particularly the British one.

• ATRL Moderator

Not Icesis competing :ahh:

Anyway, #TeamRajah

I was so confused as to why Rita and Icesis were there together but then remembered Rita didn't actually win :rip: Regardless, I see no reason for Icesis to be there :rip:

Silky and Ra'jah double crowning please. Vanity runner up and I literally don't care about the rest

I CANT believe they put Icesis on Canada VS the World . . . 

Did they forgot she won her season ?

I was dying to see her on ALL WINNERS 2 

This really needed someone form Thailand or Italy chileeee

ms Ra'jah is taking this, I know that's right :alexz2:

the looks are fine, but Rita looks busted :skull: I guess her mind was already in Belgium while they filmed this (they filmed Belgium after this wrapped, right? so many seasons, I'm losing track)
Icesis will serve cvnt :alexz2:  Italy's winner was also invited to compete on this season but she declined. would've been fun to see 2 winners on a non-winner season :dies:

I've heard getting a canadian visa was difficult for some of the queens from the non speaking english franchises. I've read teas that Elektra from Italy was invited but turned down because it wasn't enough time to get ready. TKB was also going to be on, but dropped out at the last minute. And a queen from DR Thailand 1 was going to be on but the visa couldn't come through on time. 

Canada is the DR spin off you want to be a part of, especially for the UK girls. getting all that money and no tax? a dream

24 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I've heard getting a canadian visa was difficult for some of the queens from the non speaking english franchises. I've read teas that Elektra from Italy was invited but turned down because it wasn't enough time to get ready. TKB was also going to be on, but dropped out at the last minute. And a queen from DR Thailand 1 was going to be on but the visa couldn't come through on time. 

Yes, Elecktra was definitely invited and couldn't accept due to time constraints to get her stuff ready (she even revealed this season was happening before it was officially announced). I'm glad Trinity declined too, next time she's on Drag Race she needs to be crowned. Who's the queen from Thailand S1 that was asked to compete?

6 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Yes, Elecktra was definitely invited and couldn't accept due to time constraints to get her stuff ready (she even revealed this season was happening before it was officially announced). I'm glad Trinity declined too, next time she's on Drag Race she needs to be crowned. Who's the queen from Thailand S1 that was asked to compete?

I remember when they were filming, a few very vocal members of the (now dead) spoiler subreddit were manifesting Petchra (and also Kana Warrior to some extent) because she wasn't active on socials. not sure if that's who was asked, but I would love to see both of them come back at some point. 

Only 4 countries represented, all English-speaking. So much for “The World”

spacer.png

36 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Only 4 countries represented, all English-speaking. So much for “The World”

spacer.png

That's the world according to gringos

:coffee:

Yeah the other non english speaking countries desperately need some representation. Icesis and Kendall Gender? Really? Would much rather see some Thai, Italian, or Spanish girls. It's ridiculous for Icesis to be competing, this was clearly a contractual obligation :coffee2:

And poor Rita, I thought she was Nina West at first :skull:

1 hour ago, ainadalkaz said:

Icesis will serve cvnt :alexz2:  Italy's winner was also invited to compete on this season but she declined. would've been fun to see 2 winners on a non-winner season :dies:

Maybe Icesis was a backup for Elecktra Bionic?

Will certainly be interesting and very messy seeing Brooke judge Silky and Rajah... 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.