RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 | Out now!

Hephaestus

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

rita was such a random top 2

wasnt expecting kendall in the bottom but i don’t like anything about her so was gagged to see her go first

icesis should have been top. she killed the challenge and her look was literally jaw dropping

Icesis verse was the best akong with Victoria scone. Fantastic. 

Kendal I just don't click with. 

With this cast, it actually seems like this might be a fun season to watch. Glad Kendall was first out, she was def a filler queen. I don't get the Rita hate in here, her humour may not be the best but shes cooky and her looks are great.

I def do not think Icesis deserves to win, the other girls will vote her out whenever they get a chance. She just won 100k.

It would be nice to see Rajah or Silky finally crowned. Also Vanity already winning 10k. I wonder if they will do that every episode.

I didn’t connect with Rita on her season but y’all are being too harsh on that poor lady. Her verse was cute and fun plus her runway was great. 

I have never seen Down Under (thank god) so idk what it is going on with Anita's face.. Like she looks like she is having a seizure all the time :deadbanana:

Rooting for Team Melanine & Icesis.

2 hours ago, SixWholeYears said:

I have never seen Down Under (thank god) so idk what it is going on with Anita's face.. Like she looks like she is having a seizure all the time :deadbanana:

Rooting for Team Melanine & Icesis.

You should watch DU season 2. It’s a huge improvement. 

and as for Anita, it’s just how she is naturally. 

I haven’t had a chance to watch the episode yet, but I have to laugh at Rita payola already being in full effect :bibliahh:The GP already said NO to her in CDR1 and wanted Jimbo instead, but they payola her again while Talentbo gets the chop in UKvTW? These producers don’t learn. What tea does Rita Haga have on the producers that she always gets this treatment? :skull: 

On the bright side, glad to see Kendall’s mediocre ass GONE. Rita clearly sucked up all the payola and none was left for her crunchy, talentless ass. Revenge for Synthia and her wrongful elimination for Bye Flop.

Also happy to see the FALSE hype for Nosenita disappear within 1 episode. If you lose a lipsync to ****ing Karen from Finance, you cannot convince me that you deserve to be a finalist on a season, even one as tragic as DU1. She serves Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz drag/face, and I can’t stand it. Never understood the hype around her but I’m glad to see I was right all along. Kita and Elektra are by far the superior Kiwis from their original season.

Can’t wait to see Vanity “Best UK Performer” Milan STOMP all over RATa Shatga. She was done dirty not making the UK3 finale instead of Kitty Scat Claus (another payola queen). Unfortunately it was between her and Legend Versace, but the other two finalists are nothing compared to those two. 

I hope Icesis, Rajah and Vanity are in the finale, with Silky rounding out the top 4. They’re the only 3 queens I love on this season, I actually strongly dislike most of this cast (mostly cause mediocrity/overhyped, but Victoria and Rita’s annoying asses can GO ASAP) so it will be an interesting season for me to watch. 

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I haven’t had a chance to watch the episode yet, but I have to laugh at Rita payola already being in full effect :bibliahh:The GP already said NO to her in CDR1 and wanted Jimbo instead, but they payola her again while Talentbo gets the chop in UKvTW? These producers don’t learn. What tea does Rita Haga have on the producers that she always gets this treatment? :skull: 

On the bright side, glad to see Kendall’s mediocre ass GONE. Rita clearly sucked up all the payola and none was left for her crunchy, talentless ass. Revenge for Synthia and her wrongful elimination for Bye Flop.

Also happy to see the FALSE hype for Nosenita disappear within 1 episode. If you lose a lipsync to ****ing Karen from Finance, you cannot convince me that you deserve to be a finalist on a season, even one as tragic as DU1. She serves Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz drag/face, and I can’t stand it. Never understood the hype around her but I’m glad to see I was right all along. Kita and Elektra are by far the superior Kiwis from their original season.

Can’t wait to see Vanity “Best UK Performer” Milan STOMP all over RATa Shatga. She was done dirty not making the UK3 finale instead of Kitty Scat Claus (another payola queen). Unfortunately it was between her and Legend Versace, but the other two finalists are nothing compared to those two. 

I hope Icesis, Rajah and Vanity are in the finale, with Silky rounding out the top 4. They’re the only 3 queens I love on this season, I actually strongly dislike most of this cast (mostly cause mediocrity/overhyped, but Victoria and Rita’s annoying asses can GO ASAP) so it will be an interesting season for me to watch. 

Omg you went off. 

5 hours ago, Relampago. said:

spacer.png

Absolutely NO lies though!

5 hours ago, Relampago. said:

the lashings :ahh:

I was not expecting Silky to slay this much. I think with Brooke also being a S11 queen her and Rajah have a good chance to win other than a Canadian...

With next week being snatch game already Steph, Vanity and maybe Victoria are in trouble? 

1 hour ago, Dula Peep said:

I was not expecting Silky to slay this much. I think with Brooke also being a S11 queen her and Rajah have a good chance to win other than a Canadian...

With next week being snatch game already Steph, Vanity and maybe Victoria are in trouble? 

Brooke was so cute when she was screaming for Silky’s and Rajah’s runway.

I think Victoria will actually slay snatch game. She made me laugh the most in her confessionals.

15 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Agree with a lot of this tbh! You ate

Rigga Baga is in full effect and I just don’t get it. She did NOT deserve to be top 2. And the fact that Icesis (the best) was just safe??? :redface:

• ATRL Moderator
21 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Kita and Elektra are by far the superior Kiwis from their original season.

I want Elektra's fine ass on another season :WAP: Honestly, a VTW season seems most realistic, so I was hoping for this season and was disappointed we got someone from AU1, but the wrong girl :gaycat7:

Spoiler

Or his drag career should flop so he starts an OF :gayriahcat1:

Vanity is so *****. Definitely the queen im rooting for this season. She slayed the challenge and the lipsync. One of the best lipsyncers the franchise has ever seen. 

I really dont give a f about the australian queen, and I need Icesis to be eliminated early just for the gag and to humble her a bit. 

The US & UK queens >> 

give Icesis another crown :jonny5:

the Rita payola already :deadbanana2: a lot of people saying Ra’jah should’ve been in the top with Vanity but she and Silky both flubbed quite a few lipsync lines

never cared for Vanity on her season but this glow-up has made her a contender. glad to see Vic back too. i thought this season would be horrible after seeing the cast but it’s actually fun

Edited by Scandalous

Ummm Anita def looked the worst on the runway this week but we will not be dragging 1 of 2 of the tolerable queens from DU1. I hope she does ok but she already has me afraid 

3 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Ummm Anita def looked the worst on the runway this week but we will not be dragging 1 of 2 of the tolerable queens from DU1. I hope she does ok but she already has me afraid 

she better slay snatch again or else she's finished 

1 minute ago, Dula Peep said:

she better slay snatch again or else she's finished 

Oh yes I forgot snatch game is this week, I hope she connects. Thee other girl I’m worried about, Stephanie… :rip: she better come up with something quick 

If I were Brooke I would never let Ra’jah or Silky have a crown over me (as much as Ra’jah deserves it), I would be that petty queen hihi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.