RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 | Out now!

Hephaestus

Vanity was amazing

Victoria ateee

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

13 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Gagged that Kendall was first, but I think Vanity sympathized with Stephanie. Vanity :clap3: Loved her runway!

I hope it’s not seen as a competitive move, because Stephanie deserves to be seen more.

I cant deal with another season of Rita payola :jonny: 

Silky referencing her Queens Everywhere verse, Icesis' runway and Vanity being gagged of winning 10k were the highlights of the episode for me 

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

I cant deal with another season of Rita payola :jonny: 

Our only hope is that all her payola makes her seem like a threat so that if she ever lands in the bottom, the other girls cut her. (But watch production put her in the top 3 every week.)

I think Rita, Victoria and Ra'Jah will be in top 4 and maybe Icesis cause she's a winner. I just don't think they gonna crown her again but we will see. 
Kendall, Stephanie and unfortunately Anita are serving fillers so far. I hope Anita at least will have a chance to shine in comedy challenge.

I didn’t watch her season but was Kendall ever told to change her makeup? Like it literally doesn’t fit her entire face structure, chapstick and mascara teas.

• ATRL Moderator

Very happy to see Kendall eliminated first and Vanity winning :clap3: 

I still think Rita is going to end up winning especially since she's hosting Drag Race Belgium soon but I'd still love it if Ra'Jah was able to snag a crown for Texas finally :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator
51 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I didn’t watch her season but was Kendall ever told to change her makeup? Like it literally doesn’t fit her entire face structure, chapstick and mascara teas.

Yes, she was told to change up her makeup so she doesn't look like a man but she didn't listen and arrived on CvtW looking more manly than ever.

20 hours ago, Iceland said:

Vanity winning more money the all the winners in UK :jonny:

rita needs to go ASAP

THE MISS QUEEN DIVA VIVIENNE won two lipyncs on AS7 

42 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I still think Rita is going to end up winning especially since she's hosting Drag Race Belgium soon

So far Drag Race hosts have never been winners, so let's hope they continue the tradition :eli:

This cast has great chemistry which I think UKvTW really lacked.

The guest judge was really helpful too. I was kinda shook at how quickly she fixed some of their clunky lyrics. 

Ra’Jah for the win :heart2:

Rajah/Silky/Icesis/Rita final four is my best guess although I’d rather Rita be OUT asap and Vanity in.

WIN: Vanity, Icesis(Winner)

HIGH: Silky

SAFE: Rita, Victoria and Rajah

LOW: Anitta

BTM: Kendall and Stephanie(Elim)

Ps Icesis is one of my all time fav winners 

OMG Vanity really ATE AND LEFT NO CRUMBS!! Her verse was so good, the performance was a MOMENT, so happy for her to get her flowers (and 10k)

Victoria also has such a lovely voice, I actually really liked her verse. Hope she's able to show more of her on the show (I didn't enjoy her runway, so hoping there's more serves she has for us)

wonder how much of the UKvTW they'll keep, like if the top 4 will have a lipsync off to win

my top 4 is probably Vanity, Victoria, Rajah and Icesis

I thought Kendall looked good coming in and I do kinda feel bad that she left but when she went down the runway in that ugly ass unfitting white PANT it was over for her. 

she was also kinda giving don’t wanna be here teas lol so I feel like she’s fine 

Edited by Rigalo

After watching the episode, this is definitely a skip for me. :rip: people complained about the mixing of Clapback on AS5, but all three version of Bonjour Hi were a mess.

Anita's face irritates me so much, god lord. :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.