RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 | Out now!

Hephaestus

I honestly love this cast. didnt agree with all the critiques but Kendall being first out is not something I'm mad at. 

Silky was stunning on the runway, one of my favorite looks ever and I feel like Icesis should have been high

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

This was Vanity's episode. Such a strong start to this season. I think it was better to start off with a GG challenge over a talent show. 

21 minutes ago, xrosup said:

The Rita payola already started :rip: 

Not surprised to be honest. Hopefully she'll flop and get sent home. It should've been either RaJah or Silky in the top 2. 

Rita is unbearable, sick of her kooky faces being considered “comedy” 

Anita not being in the bottom when she had awful choreo and the WORST outfit :rip:  

Silky robbed tbh, her verse was great and the look was stunning! I would have put her in top 3 over Rita. 

Icesis should have been top 2 but I understand Vanity's placement (though she did not sound good, should have gone up an octave) and Rita was definitely fun, and that's coming from someone who really didn't get her appeal S1. Vanity mopped the floor with poor Rita and luckily sent home poor Kendall before she was payola'd to the top again

Pushing Rita again? Nothing new, nothings changed.

Icesis deserved top 2. Imagine the lip sync we were just robbed of. 

Rita's dress was amazing, let's give credit there. So her placement was justified at least, tho I could see Icesis taking her place.

It's really sucky to go home first, but I just know the representation part stuck with Vanity the most. And Kendall reached the finale on her season anyway, and Prince gets to show more. 

The cast works too, I mean that should be a given when queens from different franchises get together anyway. 

Happy with the bottom 2 and Kendal going home. So happy for Vanity. She really killed it and absolutely bodied Rita. Not happy with the Rita payola right off the bat. 

silky's runway was EVERYTHING! 

good for kendall gets the first boot but that rita's payola is not it

15 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Manifesting either Kendall or Rita to be the first outPray I Hope GIF

It worked! Not Rita getting payola’d tho :deadbanana2:

She had the worst performance outfit of everyone and should’ve been read for it.

So happy Stephanie stayed. I was 100% she was going to be the first boot.

We were robbed of a Vanity VS Rajah lipsync! Icesis was lowkey robbed as well but at least it minimizes her threat level a bit.

Looooved the first episode, it's always so nice seeing queens come back to compete!

All performances were good to me, but obviously some queens did better than others and in this case it made sense to judge them as individuals. To me Vanity and Ra'Jah did the best, with Silky and Icesis just a little behind them. Stephanie wasn't bottom 2 worthy in my opinion, Anita deserved to be there (although I love her).

Rita is cringy as f*ck and I need her to be eliminated asap because I can't stand her corny ass. The amount of screen time she got, ew.

Thankfully Kendall went home, correct placement for a boring, talentless queen :clap3:

4 hours ago, pxxxtrick said:

Why would they not have Icesis walk in last? That would’ve been more gaggy. 

mte, imagine their faces :jonny5:

not Vanity saying "I had 3 wins" instead of "I was in the bottom 4 times"

Rita, Icesis and Silky were stunning on the runway :heart2: Anita was lacking

although I love her, I would have put Anita in the bottom 2 over Kendall

but good judging overall; I had a feeling Vanity would save the underdog

#teamIcesis

Icesis is one of my favourite winners of all time, but I just can't get used to her new face 

Also, Rita is great, ofc atrl will continue to drag any queen who doesn't have a boring instagram influencer personality 

Vanity's Drag Race served :clap3:

I'm already feeling this cast and production much more than UKvTW. 

Something about that season felt odd and bootleg - this already feels better and more organic.

Didn't love that they started with a girlgroup challenge and the Rita payola is already starting, but everything else was PERFECT :clap3: 

Vanity devoured the challenge and the lipsync. And her sending Kendull over Stephanie? We have no choice but to stan :alexz: 

Idk if I'm biased, but I thought Anitta did great in the challenge, while Rita was the one who flopped... They should've switched positions.

Rajah was robbed of her Top2 position too. It should've been her and Vanity lipsyncing. 

Victoria could've been in the top2 instead of Rita. Silky and RaJah were also better than Rita.

Yeah Rita is being payola'd again but also it was funny the way Vanity made her look like a drunk uncle at a wedding who jumped up on stage during a live performers set. 

Tbh these sorts of challenges are hard to judge a lot of them did well and deserved top placements. I do think Anita maybe should have been in the bottom but I'm glad she wasn't. I'm glad Vanity got a moment to shine, she's such a powerhouse performer. 

I don’t really like Canadas Drag Race but this was very fun to watch! The cast has nice chemistry. It’s weird how I was dragging this season based on the cast while it already has a more fun vibe than UKvsTW. 

I thought it was ridiculous how Kendall compared herself to Princess Di twice. Also, she said to Rita ‘you just dont eliminate the strongest competition’… did she not watch UKvsTW? :gaycat3:

Icesis was robbed from the top 2 (what the hell was Rita doing there? Is she getting to the final again? :biblio: I really hope she gets Tatianna'd the next episode, although it's apparently a comedy challenge sooo, the chances are low :deadbanana4:). I feel like the bottom should have been Kendall, Stephanie and Anitta, with either Anitta or Steph going home, although I don't care too much about Kendall (I never understood why she got to the top 3. Synthia, Gia, Adriana>>>>>).

Oh, I forgot about VANITY ******* MILAN:jonnycat::jonnycat::jonnycat:

The way she murdered that other flop in the lipsync. :jonnycat: She made it look so easy. :jonnycat:

Edited by Roberto

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.