Drag Race vs The World

Hephaestus

2 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Does anyone know if we're getting 6 episodes or 8? Both vsTW series had 6 episodes in the first season but UK had 8 the second. Is Canada getting the extra two? I certainly hope so. 

It's only gonna be 6 episodes long

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

Well, tonight Eureka's act had one thing in common with her - it stank. Honestly, Lemon won that for me. Cheryl and Kennedy were both good though. The way those three have been in the top the most out of all the girls is incredible. I'm gonna need Cheryl to finally win a ******* challenge though. It's been three seasons. Brooke must have some sort of Dominatrix fetish because she's edging Cheryl hard. 

It felt like Alexis and Kennedy really had that whole thing planned out. It didn't feel like individual reads, it almost felt Abbott and Costello -ish. Not saying that's a bad thing, but I didn't really get reading battle from it. They were both entertaining nonetheless. 

Fierce won the lip sync. And of course Eureka whips out a high kick within 60 seconds of the song. And all I can think of is Fierce's twitter post. :rofl:She kinda gave Naomi Small vibes during the lip sync and I was here for it. 

• Like 1

That was one of the best episodes of all time?!?!?!?! I couldn't stop laughing :ahh:

The mini challenge was unhinged!

The main challenge itself was such a breath of fresh air! And noone really bombed!

I thought Lemon won that too but that would probably mean an Alexis VS Eureka lipsync and what we got was more satisfying.

Fierce really ate that lipsync without doing too much :clap3:

I also loved her growth in Untucked! But I fear for her next week 'cause the other four girls are PERFORMERS :dancehall:

• Thanks 1

Not gonna lie- Fierce GAGGED me. Kudos. I give her her flowers 

• Like 2

The way this season has been one of the bests this year when we thought it was going to be a mess after the cast reveal is such a kii.

But I still can't get over of how Fierce didn't win the ball, the biggest robbery of all time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Only thing I didn't agree with was the winner (I think Cheryl (or even Lemon) should've). Love that they did Hush Hush!

• Thanks 2

Interesting concept for the challenge next week 

"Ooh a Black one!" :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

Interesting win for Kennedy. I thought Lemon was the strongest with Cheryl second but not mad at it. Good frontrunner and she rightfully saved Alexis :clap3:

Eureka didn't do bad but she left at the right time to deal with her sobriety and Fierce ate up that lipsync. Hush Hush :clap3:Samantha Bee was such a good guest judge too.

After this mini challenge, I am 100% convinced that the mini challenge last week was to **** with the queens - same as this one. 

Who went home 

Honestly thought kennedy was the best ... she used physical comedy which greatly worked in her favor (THAT WIG SLIP LMAO)

Honestly correct with the tops, but Alexis and Fierce did extremely well too! 

Fierce's growth is so rewarding!

I love Fierce this season. 

• Like 1

Where runway 

Fierce f*cking cleared with this lipsync, that was incredible. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Who went home 

The one who stunk the most.

• Haha 4

fierce needs to win this,

we need to see her on an all winners season :clap3:

Lemon & Cheryl were the best for me I thought Alexis and Kennedy were a bit messy in general tbh 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Another really cute episode!

I think anyone from the Top3 could've won tbh, but Kennedy was a good choice imo.

Could've seen it going to Cheryl too I guess, but Kennedy's banter with Alexis was really cute!

Really nice lipsync on Fierce's part. Eureka is a good competitor, but she wasn't THAT strong this season -  it was her time.

I'd love to be surprised, but I feel like it's pretty obvious Fierce is going next week and then out of the 4 the Top2 will be Lemon and Kennedy. I hope this doesn't happen though, cause Fierce is my #1 :'( 

• Like 1

They really did Cheryl dirty with this one. Since her runway was so bad it cancelled her improv win, she should have been given this win! Even her look was the best of the night lol. She slayed. 

• Like 3

Alexis & Kennedy Top 2 of the season, manifest it, I finesse it

1 hour ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

Alexis & Kennedy Top 2 of the season, manifest it, I finesse it

I doubt they'll crown another American girl back-to-back. However, I would love to see Alexis win!

• Like 1

the challenge was very MID. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.