• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

1 hour ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

why does Noone talk about the mini challenge? 

what was that even? 

it made no sense, looked ridiculous and it wasn't even shown how it would look as a final product? 

what the hell was that 

Yea I was so confused that they didn't show any final product???

1 hour ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

why does Noone talk about the mini challenge? 

what was that even? 

it made no sense, looked ridiculous and it wasn't even shown how it would look as a final product? 

what the hell was that 

When the challenge began I was kinda gagged because motion capture is hard and expensive, I was like "come on budget". But yeah, production probably knew nothing about motion capture and scrapped the whole thing when they realized how much time and money it would take to animate 8 different people. That or they were just pretending to do motion capture without telling us it's a joke. :dies:

• Haha 3

• ATRL Moderator

spacer.png

• Haha 13

Who went home 

7 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Who went home 

the one who sucked the most 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I want Miss Fiercalicious on Global All Stars 2, Canada's All Stars 1, All Fourth Place 1, Down Under VS The World 1, UK VS The World 3 and France VS The World since she can speak French fluently. She's such great TV and she's being wasted on Crave :jonny5:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

There's only 3 episodes left? :skull:

Another great episode! I do think Eureka should've been in the top instead of Lemon and that Fierce was close to the win, but I still think the results were good!

Glad the girls are keeping the drama going - we love ENTERTAINMENT :clap3: 

• Like 1

That mini challenge having no payoff was... Interesting. I did cackle at Kennedy being completely over it though :dies:

Ball was great, honestly everyone except the bottom 3 did really well. I agree that Lemon and Eureka could've been swapped out but I gagged at Lemon's first two looks, they were so good. To me Fierce should've won, she embodied the three categories the best (first two were amazing) and you can tell she really pushed herself for the look she made there. Alexis did very well but I didn't think any of the three looks was particularly great.

I particularly loved the AI category, such a creative and up with the times theme for a runway. Canada always delivers with the runway categories imho.

Not sad for Tynomi, she's truly not made for TV. That lip sync song had me hyped though, loved hearing some Avril on the show!

It's a shame this season is so short because the cast is really solid and the drama is sooo juicy!

• Like 1

Fierce's third look had absolutely nothing to do with the category so she was never going to win.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Fierce clocking that Lemon payola ajksksks oop- :jonny:

• Like 3

On 8/4/2024 at 6:16 AM, KFC said:

This was such an embarassing episode for Fierce. :lmao:

Tried her hardest to start a feud with Traci who didn't give a single ****, got told to shut the **** up by almost every queen in the room when she threw her tantrum and then lost an argument to Tynomi of all people :rip:

The fact that if it wasn't for Fierce this would have been a complete boring episode .. i really dont see any embarrassment here tbh . Dont take it seriously guys its an entertaining program 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Eureka's first look was absolute GARBAGE.

No matter how great her last look was, she did not deserve to be tops because of it.

Hope that helps :heart:

I've quickly remembered why I stopped watching canada's drag race, the judging is abysmal. Wdym lemon is top? 

Edited by KasioKas
  • Like 1

Fierce is so ******* ***** I LIVEEEEE :AHH:

Imagine Fierce, Plane and MIB in a same season as Loosey :ahh:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Fierce is so ******* ***** I LIVEEEEE :AHH:

Imagine Fierce, Plane and MIB in a same season as Loosey :ahh:

Oh b*tch, Loosey is going to therapy after that 

loosely-you-are-safe.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 8/6/2024 at 7:11 AM, Hephaestus said:

Oh b*tch, Loosey is going to therapy after that 

loosely-you-are-safe.gif

Oh lordt… the meltdown. Idk if I want all three of them in the same season (I want MIB and Plane to get a crown) but damn if it wouldn't be entertaining. 

• ATRL Moderator

Fierce's Twitter spaces the other night was messy. Silky saying that Lemon is being overpraised by the judges and Fierce & Alexis being kind of quiet, but then agreeing.

Oh, Lemon is getting the Tia Kofi treatment for sure. Alexis and Kennedy deserve the crown more than that citrus lady with the busted mug!!!!

spacer.png

• Like 1

Btw did anyone understand what the hell was happening in that mini challenge ? 🤣

6 hours ago, shark_heather said:

Btw did anyone understand what the hell was happening in that mini challenge ? 🤣

Best I can guess:

a) we will see the finished footage at some point in the future for a laugh. 
b) They just wanted the queens to get dressed up and look ridiculous for the camera. 

Does anyone know if we're getting 6 episodes or 8? Both vsTW series had 6 episodes in the first season but UK had 8 the second. Is Canada getting the extra two? I certainly hope so. 

12 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Fierce's Twitter spaces the other night was messy. Silky saying that Lemon is being overpraised by the judges and Fierce & Alexis being kind of quiet, but then agreeing.

Oh, Lemon is getting the Tia Kofi treatment for sure. Alexis and Kennedy deserve the crown more than that citrus lady with the busted mug!!!!

spacer.png

Silky is right.

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Whis said:

Silky is right.

I know she is! And that's the problem: Alexis and Fierce didn't challenge her at all, so they also know the tea.

Our only hope now is for someone to expose Lemon for something before the finale. Internet sleuths, get to work!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.